- 12 years of extensive experience in Information Systems Software Development Design including technical Consulting in Industries like Customs Financial brokerage and Healthcare.
- Over 8 years of developing Web applications using Microsoft .NET Framework Microsoft SQL Server Oracle and other technologies.
- 4 years experience with Reporting Services Business Intelligence and OLAP SQL Server Analysis Services and Microsoft ProClarity .
- 4 years ETL experience in SSIS
- 3 years experience in Data Warehouse star and snowflake schema design and maintenance.
- Strong knowledge and practical exposure to high traffic environments with multiple server machines and web farms and virtual server environments
- Diversified experiences of working in many business industries with very excellent financial and accounting understanding exceptional problem solving and designing skills.
- Proficient in .NET technologies Visual Studio 2003/2001/6.0 Great database skills Microsoft SQL Server 20005/2000/7.0 Oracle 9i 10g and hands on with development languages including C WinForms
- ASP.NET WebForms Webservices SSIS SSAS SSRS AJAX JQuery JSON Visual Basic 6.0 XML XSL VB/Java Scripts Classic ASP.
- Experienced in Software Development Life Cycle SDLC from conception to implementation. Strong work experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design OOAD using UML Database Design in ERWin.
- Experienced with Workflow services and the MVC Framework using a custom build Microclear framework.
- Experienced in Performance Testing and identifying bottlenecks in Applications in Production using HP Loadrunner 8.1
- Knowledge of and currently updating my skills in Silverlight WPF Workflow Services ASP.NET MVC Framework.
Team Lead/Sr. Analyst Programmer
- Worked on multiple Projects during the 3 years at DiagnosisOne a leader of Healthcare Clinical Decision Support.
- Encrypted XML document nodes using SQL Server Encryption Libraries
- Extensively used Balanced Data Distributor control for parallel processing
- Extracted data from large XML documents HL7 CDA 3.0 in script component using C
- Created multiple ETL packages in SSIS to populate Staging and Data Warehouse Dimension and Factless tables.
DataWarehouse and OLAP
- Co Designed star schema data warehouse for Patient Clinical data.
- Created multiple cubes for reporting
- Wrote basic MDX queries to retrieve data from the cubes
- Wrote C Assembly to extend functions in SSAS.
- Creates multiple SSRS Reporting using ESRI maps
- Created more than 60 reports using SQL and MDX
- Prototyped infragistics reporting to render reports in HTML5
- Wrote C Assembly to extend functions in SSRS.
- Designed ASP.NET 3.5 Portal on 3 tier architecture
- Extensively used Enterprise Library for logging event handling and data access
- Used WCF for a middle tier component for data access connectivity
- Integrated with a Java WebService using WCF Client.
- Utilized ReportViewer control to render SSRS reports.
Desktop Support Applications
- Wrote Multithreaded Syncronous and Asynchronous application to optimize performance of .net client for Java Webservice. Optimized performance to call 100 000 requests in 60 mins. Payload upto 2MB.
- Created multiple support windows application to support the products in production.
- Designed and developed the web application from scratch during the start up years of diagnosisone delegated the work and led a team of 5 developers to continue to enhance and support features in production.
- Worked with Data warehouse design team and took over the upgrading the maintenance of the star schema and SSAS Cubes. Trained 2 team members to support and maintain cubes in production.
- Wrote multiple reports in SSRS and led a team of 3 developers in continued development and enhancement to the reports.
- Successfully completed and deployed 4 projects in production with short to absurd deadlines.
- Ability to lead and keep team motivated under stress.
- Worked with HP Performance consultants in optimization of Java Web service .Net Web Client and Database queries.
- Worked with Database security consultants and evaluated hardware key management software.
- Wrote code for IT Team to manage Amazon Web Services EC2 Machines in the cloud.
- Researched Hadoop and NoSQL Database technologies as part of effort to scale end to end process and reduce processing time.
- Deployed test code for HDInsights HortonWorks Microsoft Hadoop implementation using HortonWorks Sandbox 1.3
Team Lead/ Sr. Analyst Programmer
- Maintained the current system in oracle 10g. Scribed Stored Procedures Triggers and functions in PL/SQL and T SQL.
- Created C winForms desktop interface to sync a hand held palm device data with the application database. Using Satellite forms and Hotsync API s.
- Migrated Oracle 10g database Tables Views and stored procedures to SQL Server 2005 using SQL Migration Assistant and SQL Server Integration Services SSIS .
- Lead and mentored a team of developers in the development and implementation of the project.
Environment C ASP.NET WinForms WebForms and WebServices MS SQL Server 2005 Visual Studio 2008 MS Project 2003 Visual Source Safe 6.0 AJAX JQuery JSON Oracle 10g PL/SQL.
Team Lead/ Sr. Analyst Programmer
- Developed and designed the software from scratch.
- Gathered and analyzed user requirements created data flow diagrams in MS Visio.
- Developed the n tier web application in ASP.NET using C and AJAX.
- Created C winForms module to upload timesheet and other data into Quickbooks 9.0 using QODBC API s.
- Designed and developed the database in SQL Server. Created views and scribed stored procedures.
- Used Adobe PDF writer API to generate .pdf forms dynamically.
- Lead and mentored a team of developers.
Environment C .Net 2.0 ASP.NET 2.0 Webforms MS SQL Server 2005 Visual Studio 2005 MS Project 2003 Visual Source Safe 6.0 AJAX Extensions for VS2005 QODBC Quickbooks ODBC Crystal Reports.
Sr. Analyst/ Programmer
- Directly engaged with Governments Department of Customs and Taxation to define and re engineer business process during project analysis and design and to create requirements specifications change specifications
- Involved in the end to end development life cycle of the project and played a key role in all phases
- Key resource in Database Design User Interface designing implementation using C and ASP.NET
- Designed and implemented database schema and stored procedures sp in SQL Server 2000
- Implemented index and fine tuned queries given by development teams using Query Analyzer
- Developed and implemented database with over 125 tables 400 stored procedures and 20 functions.
- In depth knowledge of all areas of customs and related business domains.
Environment C .Net 2.0 ASP.NET 1.1/2.0 Webforms XML MS SQL Server 2000/2005 SQL Server Analysis Services 2000 MS ProClarity Visual Studio 2005 MS Project 2002 Visual Source Safe 6.0 VMware workstation 6.0 and MicroClear Framework 4.0 an inhouse .Net Development Framework MicroClear Workflow Services.
- Performed ETL on data in production to create data warehouse in SQL Analysis Server.
- Scripted T SQL Queries to create OLAP cubes in SQL Analysis Server 2000.
- Utilized OLAP cubes in generating Business Intelligence Reports graphs charts and drilldown tree for business decision making.
Environment MS SQL Server 2000/2005 SQL Server Analysis Services 2000 MS ProClarity
- Wrote VUGen test Scripts using Mercury Load Runner Virtual User Generator.
- Tested Application on 4 Webservers running IIS 6.0 2 database servers running SQL Server 2000 and 17 web clients generating load of 600 concurrent users.
- Monitored various hardware and software counters using Load Runner Controller.
- Analyzed and identified functions causing latency and spikes in production.
- Identified database level problems. Fine tuned and optimized indexes and stored procedures.
- Scaled up hardware and optimized application to meet users requirements of 1500 Good Declarations filed concurrently.
- Wrote Final Report of Performance Test results to clients with upgrade suggestions.
Environment HP Mercury LoadRunner 8.1
- The Ejection Fraction Screening System EFS allows hospitals to better monitor patients that may be at risk of sudden cardiac arrest. Based on research done by the healthcare industry EFS can capture store and present
- information on such patients. Physicians and hospitals can then decide on the next course of action for the patient. Responsibilities
- Designed and developed use cases for the whole project.
- Coordinated a team of 4 developers in construction of the project.
- Scribed PL/SQL triggers and stored procedures in Oracle 8i Database.
- Developed Pocket PC Wireless Palm Application HP iPAQ 5455
- Incorporated HL7 EDI Specification for the HealthCare Industry.
- Used Mobilink Synchronization Server to Sync Database from Palm Sybase Ultralite with Oracle 8i on the PC.
- Designed and developed web interface and back office components.
- Part of team in designing the database.
- Scribed triggers and procedures in SQL Server 2000.
- Developed COM components in Visual Basic 6.0
- Created Reports using Active Reports.
- Developed Desktop Windows forms application in Visual Basic 6.0