- Talented software developer with 4+ years of experience designing and developing web and desktop applications based on client requirements, ensuring accuracy and performance.
- Adept at Agile/Scrum development, working both independently and as a team to build software architecture and create clean, robust code through complete Software Development Life Cycle phases.
- Skilled .NET developer, writing functionality for automated file conversion and report generation, and proficient at writing complex SQL queries to interact with optimized databases.
- Implemented projects using design patterns, web services and latest frameworks.
Languages: C#, VB.Net, Java
Web Services: RESTful API, Web API, WCF Service, Web Service
Frameworks: Entity Framework, ADO.NET, MS Unit Test, NUnit, Servlets, JSP
Databases: SQL Server, NoSQL (MongoDB), MySQL, Oracle
Design Patterns: MVC, MVVM, MVP, Repository, Singleton, Factory, Façade, Prototype, Observer
SDLC: Agile - Scrum, RUP, Waterfall
Tools: Visual Studio, Infragistics, DevExpress, Redgate SQL Compare/Data Compare, Team Viewer, StarUML, Visual Studio Code, Git, TFS, SVN, Telerik
Web Servers: IIS, Tomcat, Glassfish
Platforms: Windows 7/8/10
- Develop, implement and maintain secure intranet or client server interfaces applications for PMRI.
- Work with computer Services staff to develop and maintain a dynamic and extensible application which is consistent in design, high quality, and high performance.
- Maintain and support ongoing development projects.
- Support and troubleshooting.
- Manage all aspects of Database Administration, Physical and Logical Database Design Documentation, Maintenance, Optimization.
- Analyze company-wide business requirements and write reports in SQL, PL/SQL and SQL Report Writer Requirement.
- Continue the development for Web, stand alone or Client/Server application using .Net technology, and other emerging technologies.
Technologies: C#, LINQ, Windows Forms, Repository pattern, SQL Server, Git, TFS, XML, Visual Studio, IIS, Telerik.
- Key developer on products for companies in Pharmaceutical Laboratory, Vehicle Service Center, DTH Service Provider, Digital Cinema, and Restaurant.
- Designed and implemented user interface (UI) and RDLC reports.
- Developed back-end business logic coding using C# for several web applications as well as desktop.
- Designed and maintained databases based on requirements.
- Devised and implemented user defined web services for web portals.
- Performed unit testing and troubleshooting and communicated with QA team to help on testing.
- Communicated with clients to coordinate new requirements, changes, and bugs; and provide technical support.
- Led development team, supervising and coaching junior programmers and interns.