- RSA Archer Certified Professional with Archer 6.0 version.
- Worked with Fortune 500 companies in the development of business strategies and the delivery of new & innovative solutions and technologies
- 8+ years of experience in Information security area with a focus on delivering & implementing end to end Archer GRC Solutions such as Policy Management, Risk Management, Compliance Management, Incident Management, Business Continuity and Vendor Management
- Exceptional ability to analyze business processes for automation purposes, while balancing and prioritizing activities to meet deadline and quality expectations
- Constantly communicating with business units to gather requirements for new projects and work using agile methodology to deliver new functionality.
- Good expertise in Data Feed manager, Web API Services, Reporting, Workflow Applications and Notifications.
- Have In depth knowledge in managing the Archer Web and Database Servers, Archer Services, IIS Server Management
- Have overall experience of 13 years in handling highly complex systems involving different technologies.
- RSA Archer eGRC
- Visual Studio
- Team Forge
- Lean kit
- HP ALM
- MS Office
- MS Visio
- MS Project
- Asp .Net
- WCF php
Sr. RSA Archer Developer & Administrator
- Work with business teams, including stakeholders, project managers and business analysts, to develop the organization’s IT GRC capabilities through development of the RSA Archer solution using RSA Archer 6.2.
- Work with project manager in planning and estimating throughout the complete development l i fecycle.
- Provide analysis and recommendation for solution analysis, design and implementation.
- Identify and evaluate alternatives and present the most efficient and cost effective solution.
- Configure Archer applications based on technical requirements using SDLC concepts and agile methodology.
- Develop data integration feeds to/from other systems as requested, utilizing data feeds, data imports as well as vendor supplied APIs .
- Develop models within RSA Archer platform including: layout, workflow, reporting, notifications, questionnaires, access control, packaging, etc.
- Define and implement security and user administration standards
- Debug complex Archer configuration issues.
- Query the database to perform data analysis and data validation .
- Develop custom scripts or utility applications to process repetitive tasks and increase team productivity .
- Maintain appropriate technical documentation .
- Maintain GRC platform components, Server hardware, SQL databases, Windows services, vendor software upgrades with GTS and PRD.
- Provide user training for core RSA Archer functionality.
- Provide functional production support for the Archer GRC platform.
- Provide technical administration of the Archer platform and train PRD support team to maintain production platform including release management, configuration, upgrade validation/testing, change control, and technical issue/problem resolution .
- Coordinate with PRD team to deploy finalized products to production GRC environment .
- Major involvement in Archer upgrade from 5.5 to 6.2 (installation)
RSA Archer Developer
- Developer with end - to-end responsibilities for delivering Policy Management solutions.
- Working on developing Core and on demand applications (Iviews, Dashboards, reports, Data imports and Data feeds)
- Promoting the modules from Dev to higher environments.
- Working on LDAP configuration.
- Upgrading the platform through installing new version releases- Latest 6.4 P2
- Infrastructure maintenance (servers) & troubleshooting IIS related issues.
- Working with vendor related to Platform or development related issues.
- Responsible for handling the job queues, scheduled calculations .
- Creating Mail Merge Templates, iView’s, Dashboards, Workflows, Global/Personal reports, Data feeds, prioritizing jobs (to boost up the performance)
- Ensuring the platform availability by resolving the performance issues and Infrastructure maintenance.
- Package migration from Dev-QA, QA-Prod
RSA Archer Developer
- Completed RSA Archer certification with 5.0 version.
- Developer and Solution support architect with end-to-end responsibilities for delivering Enterprise and IT governance, risk and compliance solutions utilizing the Archer SmartSuite Framework
- Responsible for Installation, configuration, development, administration & management of Archer
- Responsible for Archer Version upgrade activates - last upgrade was V 5.5.2 iViews, Reports, Mail Merge templates, Notifications, DDEs, Dashboards, Data feeds
- Migration of modules from DEV to QA, QA to Production environments - packaging
- Making sure the production release dates are not extended, by conducting defect triage meetings to find and fix the defects.
- Troubleshoot platform related issues & application solution related issues
- Version upgrade installation activities