- Developed user friendly and sophisticated neuro - physiological diagnostic software in all aspects, from implementing digital signal processing algorithms to creating the GUI.
- Designed, Developed, and maintained software using C++, C#, VB.NET, and MATLAB.
- Developed efficient data tables, data views, and queries using SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Performed statistical analysis using SPSS and Excel/VBA.
- Created innovative software from applying and interpreting research.
- Responsible for creating in-house applications for data processing and automation.
- Developed and designed applications in C#.NET, as well as C, C++ and VB.
- Used creative and analytic approaches to solve and inform various problems involving data processing and text analysis.
- Worked extensively with regular expressions, Excel/VBA and SPSS Syntax.
Software Engineer/Research Assistant
- Responsible for the effective implementation and research assistance of Numerical Linear Algebra software
- Implemented research algorithm in C and FORTRAN.
- Object-oriented previous software developed in non-OOP paradigm.
- Worked in UNIX environment.