- Around 5 years of experience in Software development, Analyzing, Designing, Developing, Implementing applications.
- Have a good understanding of SDLC methodologies which includes development, implementation, debugging and production support.
- Experience in ETL, data profiling, data quality and clean ups for SSIS packages.
- Experience in developing Custom Reports and different types of Tabular, Matrix, Ad - hoc and distributed reports in multiple formats using SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS also expertise in working with Crystal Reports.
- Data Loading Experience in SQL Server 2008 using SSIS ETL and Experience in developing packages in SSIS and DTS according to task
- Extensive experience in relational database development, for creating complex database queries, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors and Functions using T-SQL and PL/SQL in Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2005/2000
- Good knowledge on database programming skills using SQL Server and RDBMS.
- Experience in writing complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Views using SQL Server.
- Experience in building Web Application & hosting APIs using MVC Framework
- Experience in using Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Git.
- Hands on experience on various SQL Server Services like Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS), and Reporting Services (SSRS).
- High-skilled in writing Parameterized Queries for generating Tabular reports, Formatting report layout, Sub reports using Global Variables, Expressions, Functions, Sorting the data, Defining Data Source and subtotals for the reports using SSRS 2016/2014/2012/2008 R2/2008.
- Good experience in using ADO.NET objects such as Connection Object, Command Object, Data Reader Object, Dataset Object and Data Adapter Object to access databases like SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 , Oracle 10g/9i/8i.
- Data analysis and data migration by transferring them using SSIS packages.
- Experience in ORM (Object Relational Mapping) and Entity Framework.
- Good hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services-EC2, Load Balancing, S3, VPC, IAM, ELB, autoscaling, Relational Database Service (RDS), Route53, cloud trail and cloud watch, SNS.
- Excellent logic, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Experience in using Language-Integrated Query LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL and retrieve data from different data sources.
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
- Expert knowledge in best practices; Object Oriented Programming (OOPs), S.O.L.I.D design principles and
- Gang of Four (GoF) design patterns.
- An innovative SSRS team player proven to work under tight deadlines, adaptable to new software technologies, quick learner and also can work efficiently as an individual.
- Experience in developing SOA applications using WCF SOAP, Rest Web Api
- Good knowledge on Python and C/C++.
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, Python
Web Servers: IIS 7.0/6.0.
Frameworks: .NET Framework
Application Frameworks: .NET, MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ, ASP.NET
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, T-SQL and MongoDB
Cloud Computing: AWS
Version Control Tools: TFS, GIT
Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows 10/8/7.
IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2012/2010.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
.NET Developer, SQL Developer
- Automapper to convert entities to Models for MVC.
- Created complex Stored Procedures, triggers, cursors, tables, and views using T-SQL for various BI purposes.
- Configured SSIS packages using Package configuration wizard to allow packages run on different environments.
- Worked with Meta-Data Driven SSIS Packages to pull the data from different Sources and load to Data mart.
- Worked on services that are used to download MLS data and manage MLS Data.
- Developed SSRS and created various SQL server jobs using SQL Server Agent that process various t-SQL statements
- Also used various ETL tools like SSIS/DTS for data flow from source files like XML, Excel, Tables, and Views to other databases or files with proper mapping.
- Implemented the data access layer using C# Entity Framework for CRUD operations.
- Analyzed, designed and validated system requirements for new applications or changes to existing application of REI.
- Review system design alternatives and implement the appropriate technical design.
- Determined root cause of application crashes and problems including break down complex situations to discover and resolve.
- Created dynamic SQL scripts and stored procedures, and user defined functions to manage business rules.
- Designed and monitored construction of user-facing presentation tools, such as Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports.
- Developed and designed specifications document for new applications or the change requests in order to
- Ensured the expected outcome is produced in terms of software development deliverables.
- Implemented logging mechanism, to debug or troubleshoot problems in different regions like Developer
.NET Developer, SQL Developer
- Worked on website implementing using C# .NET 4.5/ Angular 7 as UI/API services.
- Designed and implemented API Rest Services in .NET 4.5 to accommodate Web portal and Mobile App.
- Worked on implementing routing using Angular Routing & Navigation components.
- Implemented service layer using Asp.net rest web API methods (GET, PUT, POST, DELETE) for various modules.
- Created mapping tables to find out the missing attributes for the ETL process.
- Data grid, Datasets were used extensively to display various SQL Server elements and allowed real time updates.
- Migrated SSIS Packages from SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2008.
- Migrated Packages from DTS to SSIS.
- Developed reports using SSRS that could be used to send information to different Primary Vendors, Clients, and managers.
- Created Technical design for client-server implementation involved in Synchronization and data transfer between Admin Web Portal and Mobile App.
- Implemented the data access layer using Entity Framework for CRUD operations.
- Developed Angular components, directives and custom pipes.
- Worked on creating various diagrams like Activity diagram, Class diagram, Use case diagram, System diagram and sequence diagram.
- Worked on Logical implementation of Stories and story discussion for Business requirements and
- Provided design documents for the same.
- Worked on Agile Methodology using TFS to perform ALM process including work items, code and backlog maintenance.
- Created Packages and Stored Procedures Using SQL Server 2005.
- Created SQL Server Tables and Complex Tables and Developed Stored Procedures, Views and User-Defined Functions those are required for the application.
- Performed Unit testing using MS Test and Integration test using Postman.
- Involved in troubleshooting, debugging and resolving the issues and fixing bugs in existing applications.
- Application Lifecycle Management using TFS 2015 to maintain backlog, Product backlog items, Tasks, Code
- Designed user interface using Asp.net MVC, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Developed the business logic using C#, ADO.net with Repository pattern.
- Wrote stored procedures and SQL statements to access data from SQL Server
- Created tables, stored procedures and views in SQL Server for discussion module.
- Designed and developed the application using ADO.net components. These components provide functionality of the Data Layer and give access to the database for inserting, updating, deleting and getting information from the database through the Business layer.
- Designed and developed End to end discussion module using C#, Asp.net and ADO.net.
- Created database objects to store the discussions of each and every Instructors.
- Utilized Agile Methodologies to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
- Involved in troubleshooting, debugging and resolving the issues and fixing the production bugs.
Environment: C#, Asp.net MVC, .Net 4.0, SQL Server 2014, Visual Studio 2015, IIS, HTML5, CSS3 and Windows 10