- Extensive experience as Software Developer in design, and development of client - server, web and Windows-based application.
- Experience in analyzing, designing, developing and deploying SSIS Integration Service packages using SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT).
- Designing and developing rich applications for Web, Windows application, and Web services in Microsoft Visual Studio .NET Framework 4.5/ 4, C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVC, LINQ.
- Expertise in ETL (Extract Transform and Load) processes which involves mappings, data replication, migrations tasks with Oracle Service Cloud and synchronization process between two systems.
- Proficient in developing and consuming Web Services using WCF services, REST, Web API and Windows services using AJAX, JQUERY.
- Extensive experience in Database programming and development using SQL Server 2016/2017. Good Experience in T-SQL, Table creation, Stored Procedures, Views.
- Experience in OOD (Object Oriented Programming and Design) Software Design Patterns in N-Tier applications
- Proficient in implementing software Development methodologies/Design patterns in N-Tier, MVC and MVVM architecture using User Interface design with the help of HTML5 and CSS, Business layer, Data access layer (DAL) using ADO.NET.
- Experience in designing and developing Master Pages utilizing HTML controls, User Controls, Grid View control, and Form Validation controls.
- Have experience in working in both SDLC and Agile methodology.
- Proficient in object-oriented programming languages.
- Used AJAX to increase performance and speed by making use of Update panels, Update progress panel and Timer Event.
- Used JQuery for asynchronous communication and client-side validations.
- Result oriented, self-starter, have experience in working in the challenging environment and tight deadlines.
- Applying Multithreading and Thread Management using Async and await for creating high-performance applications.
- Participated in Conference Room Pilots (CRP) to demonstrate the system to the clients.
- Excellent communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, REST, Biztalk, SharePoint
Databases: SQL SERVER 2016/2017
Cloud Platform: Windows Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Packages/Tools: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)2016, Azure Dev ops, ETL Tools Data Transformation Services (DTS), SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), Visual Studio (2015, 2017), Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), Team Foundation Server (TFS), Postman (Chrome), LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) Browser
.NET Developer and Integration Developer
- Involved in the requirement gathering and prepared requirement document
- Designed and Developed an integration using C# .Net to call the OANDA web service to retrieve the most recent exchange rates.
- Developed wrapper class using C# .NET Class Libraries to access OANDA REST API methods and functions to retrieve the exchange rates.
- Written SSIS script task and script components to call the wrapper class which reduced the code complexity
- Provided a provision to run the execution per the business demand to give the flexibility to override rate collection and update for any given date
- Designed and developed exception handling system to log the exception details using SSIS Event Handler and ADO.Net Framework onto the SQL Server.
- Deployed SSIS integrations to SQL Server Management Studio in Test and Production and scheduled jobs to trigger the integration to run daily.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC- Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing.
- Followed Agile methodology with bi-weekly scrum meetings and provided user story updates. Worked with Azure Dev ops as tool to provide updates tasks for the respective Product backlogs.
- Developed unit test cases & requirement understanding document to assist testing team during System Integration Testing.
- Designed Complex SSIS Packages to transfer data from flat files to SQL Server using Business Intelligence Development Studio.
- Created documentations such as Deployment and Integration Design documents comprised of flow charts.
- Expert-level knowledge of C# .NET Framework, ASP.NET, Azure DevOps, Scrum process.
.NET Developer and Integration Developer
- Developed integration using API Style labs Web SDK based application within the .NET platform.
- Validated REST API for X-Auth Authentication and CRUD operations by using GET/ POST methods using headers and json as part of body within Postman (Chrome) tool.
- Migrated data from legacy database to Azure database by creating Azure blob storage within the Azure portal.
- Developed C# .NET class library using Wrapper class Web SDK provided by Stylelabs to get the file and assets information and metadata information to Ingest from Azure Blob storage to Stylelabs (Learning Content Hub).
- Created custom classes to map the incoming data from Azure blob storage to local class objects.
- Implemented C#. NET coding for Token authentication and to perform CRUD operations.
- Recommend, Design and construct policies and standards that impact infrastructure operations and services but also improve overall business performance. (Strategic)
- Followed Agile methodology with bi-weekly scrum meetings and provided user story updates
- Expert-level knowledge of C# .NET Framework, Visual Studio 2017.
- Azure portal, Azure Containers, Azure Blob storage, OOPS concepts, Style Labs Learning Content Hub, Style labs Web SDK, SQL Server, REST API (Representational state transfer)
.NET Developer and Integration Developer
- Collaborated with business analysts, subject matter experts, and other team members to determine data extraction and transformation requirements
- Worked with Microsoft on-prim data platforms, specifically SQL Server and related technologies such as SSIS and, SSRS
- Development of SSIS packages using external CDATA component to integrate different entities from LRM to Confidential by retrieving data from LRM using CRM Web API.
- Used C# .NET coding within the Script task to call the SOAP API methods to export/import data to LRM and move it to SSIS Flat files.
- Performed code reviews, analyzes execution plans, and re-factors inefficient code
- Developed dashboards and visualizations using Microsoft products like SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to help business users analyze data as well as providing data insight to upper management.
- Contributed in building knowledge of the team.
- Followed Agile methodology with bi-weekly scrum meetings and provided user story updates.
- Worked in all phases of SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing.
- Expert-level knowledge of C# .NET Framework, ASP.NET, Azure DevOps, Scrum process, Web services, Active Directory, MDM (Master Data Management), Visual Studio 2017..
- SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), CDATA component, CRM and LRM (Learning Resource Management), SSRS (SQL Server Report Services), SQL Server, MVC (Model View Controller) architectural pattern, REST API (Representational state transfer).
.NET Developer, Integration Software Developer
- Developed wrapper classes to send request to cloud service for exporting data from one unit to another unit within OERP.
- Developed SSIS Integrations for extracting the data from Oracle Service Cloud (Accounting unit).
- Monitored Database Logs database objects such as tables, stored procedures worked with the application support/development teams for database upgrades and releases
- Performed Proof of Concepts (POC) of the solution and finalizing the effective design, documenting the business model and data model (ER diagrams) using practices such as BPMN for process modeling and UML for design and programming communications.
- Performed unit, system integration & regression testing to ensure Quality delivery.
- Designed and developed error handling using SSIS event handlers and log the error details to SQL table within SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio).
- Created necessary documentation such as Deployment documentation and Design document along with flow charts to provide better understanding of how the integration is designed.
- Provided support for finance team by troubleshooting and processing errored invoices.
- Expert-level knowledge of C# .NET Framework, Oracle Cloud Services, Azure DevOps, Scrum process, Web services, Visual Studio 2017..
- SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), SSRS (SQL Server Report Services), SQL Server, REST API (Representational state transfer), SQL Server, Stored procedures.