- Looking for opportunities in .net development management and onshore/offshore liaising in the DFW metroplex
- Expert within the technical components of the domains/products/journeys
- Can make architecture decisions at a team and product level
- Expert in production DevOps environments
- Experienced in Agile Development
C#/ASP.NET Sr .Net Developer
- Managed offshore team for projects. Did sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective
- Training Management System with .Net Core 3.2, Jquery UI, Bootstrap and Scss. Did all the CSS work for this project. Led the scrum. CI CD. Used Teamcity. Did deployments and managed servers.
- Reversed engineered old applications
- Worked on new IFRS project, doing UI work using CSS3 (responsive and Multiform factor), Angular 6.0, EF6, Unity, SQL server 2014, Swagger.
- Created PDF and Excel using Aspose.
- Extensive troubleshooting and problem solving for their WorkLoadReview app.
- Rewrote their old WorkLoadReview app to MVC5, EF6 using cModels
- Test Automation with Selenium Webdriver and IDE
- Rewrote their old PDRToolkit app adding UI and backend validations using CSS3 and Jquery.
- Ongoing work on old webform apps to upgrade to .net 4.7 to make them compliant.
- Data Analysis for business logic development.
C#/ASP.NET Interactive Developer
- Principal developer for design, development and implementation of new Dolese project using Umbraco CMS (7.5 using Models Builder), MVC5, AngularJS, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Designed, Lead and implemented Chickasaw Nation Water Unity Project using Umbraco CMS (7.5 using Models Builder), MVC5, AngularJS, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap. Also implemented GoogleTaging system, Typekit.
- Designed and implemented many NRA websites like NRAAM.org, NRAILA.org, NRA.org using Umbraco CMS, MVC5, REST API, JSON, JQuery, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap. Also implemented Googlemaps for these sites. Used Umbraco Contour Forms to develop complex forms
- Designed, Lead and implemented MeetBloomberg.com using Umbraco CMS, MVC5, REST API, JSON, AngularJS, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap
- Developed Frontend of Patient Portal for Integris.OK using MVC5, Kendo, REST API, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap
- Worked on research and design of new Sitecore CMS project for Integris.OK
- All websites were developed responsive and for Multiform factor
C#/ASP.NET Application Developer
- Designed, Developed and Implemented from ground up Data Driven Ecommerce website in VS2013 with Sitecore CMS (7.2 with MVC) with language transalations. Was part of the first and most productive team at Nerium.
- Developed REST services to get data from Exigo API, Stored procedures in SQL server
- Extensive use of Insite and Exigo (SQL Server)
- Extensive use of Angularjs, Zurb foundation, WebAPI and JSON objects, JQuery, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Worked on writing global validations in the model using angular.unobtrusive.js.
- Used Dependency Injection using Ninject
C#/ASP.NET Senior Developer
- Developed Dashboard project for their main iRemit Application using WCF and Windows Services in VS2012 and SQL Server and JSON objects.
- Worked on writing Generic application using design patterns. Created plugin custom dlls for generic main program to take care of special cases. Created Enterprise service layer aware applications. Extensively used Lists, dictionaries, memory caching, Linq and XML in these applications.
- Built Verizon Resource Portal website with Kentico Content Management System