- Over 10 years of strong professional .NET Development experience in various applications based on Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Client/Server, N - tier architecture, Microservice Architecture, Domain Driven Design, Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) and Web based Technologies.
- Experienced in working with Iterative Agile Programming methodologies, Waterfall methodologies, Scrum, and Test-driven development (TDD).
- Experience in developing applications using the Microsoft.Net technologies like .NET Core, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, ADO.Net, MVC, Azure, Razor view engine, Entity Framework, Web Services (ASMX), Web API, WinForms, Web Forms, WCF, XML/XSLT and LINQ.
- Experience in implementing Azure DevOps including creating builds, workflows, notifications and security tools integration
- Experience in cloud computing (Azure) and in development and moving datacenters and applications from on-premise to Cloud infrastructure.
- Expert in PAAS and IAAS platforms.
- Developed various Frontend / UI design, HTML 5, CSS3, Media Query and Responsive Web Design using Angular JS.
- Knowledgeable in importing and exporting bulk data using DTS packages, SSIS.
- Excellent skills in writing stored procedures, T-SQL Queries, functions, triggers, views and schemas.
- Extensive experience in creating reports such as drill down reports, parameterized reports, linked reports, sub reports, Matrix Report, and Chart reports using SSRS.
- Experience in working with Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT, Perforce, CVS and VSS.
- Strong analytical and dynamic trouble shooting skills with excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
. NET Technologies: .NET Core 3.1, NET Framework 2x/3x/4x, ASP.NET, MVC, Web Forms, AJAX, Web API, WCF Service, RESTful/SOAP Service, Azure, MSMQ, Sitecore 7.5 / 8.x, Windows Services, SSIS, Entity Framework, Enterprise Library
Cloud Technologies: Azure, AWS, Azure DevOps, Google Apigee
Programming Languages: C#. Net, VB.Net, VB, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, XML
Database: SQL Server 2016/2014/2013/2008/2005/2000 , Oracle 8i/9i/10g/12c, MS Access 2000/2003/2007.
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019 , MS Project, MS Office, MS build, Azure Dev Ops
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio 2003/2007
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 8.5/10.0, SSRS
Testing Tools: Nunit 2.1/2.2/2.2.4
Version Control Tools: MS Visual Source Safe(VSS), CVS, TFS, GIT, Perforce
Web server: IIS 6.0/7.0
Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/10, Server 2003 / 2008 / 2016
Confidential - Brea, CA
- Designed and implemented Azure DevOps for CI/CD that automates build, code quality check, config file generation by environments and code deployment by workflow approvals
- Designed and developed Micro services using .NET Core 3.1, Web API and DDD(Domain Driven Design) for Claims Productivity Management and it also supports containerization
- Developed several RESTful API’s using Web API / DDD(Domain Driven Design) that allows sophisticated, effective and low cost application integration through APIGee gateway for the various clients (web, mobiles)
- Designed and developed data templates/ layouts/ Items/ Customizations/ Optimizations/web pages for SiteCore 5.3(Web form) & SiteCore 8.1(MVC) and also involved in migrating Sitecore 7.5 sites to 8.1
- Implemented SAML based Single Sign On(SSO) to integrate between Pet application and external exchange for selling Pet insurance
- Designed several web pages and common user controls using MVP design pattern and ASP.NET web forms for intranet applications.
- Used Ajax for calling service API calls and bind the data with front-end objects.
- Great experience in utilizing ADO.NET objects such as Connection Object, Command Object, Data Reader Object, Dataset Object and Data Adapter Object.
- Used Web Grid, Grid View, Controls, and Custom Controls with jQuery/JSON to provide flexible, editable and sortable grid view to increase user interaction.
- Designed several .net based batches (including PGP encryption for secure transaction) to support upstream and downstream transactions
- Developing common accelerators including logging utility, exception handling, encryptions, master pages, user controls that speed up the development for many applications
- Involved in creating database objects & manipulating queries, stored procedure, functions and triggers for several applications
- Involved in deployment of applications and setting up sites in various environments including IIS configuration
Environment: Visual studio 2019/2015/2012 , MVC 5, C#, Azure DevOps, APIGee, .NET Framework 4.7.2/4.6/4.5/2.0 , ASP.NET 4.5/5, Web API, WCF, XML, web services, WinForms, TFS, GIT, NuGet, PL/SQL, SQL Developer, LINQ, JSON, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Sitecore 7.5/8.1, Oracle 12c, SQL Server 2015, Splunk, Log4net, Infragistics
- Designing several RESTful APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low cost application integration for the various clients (web, desktop, ipad)
- Design and implement SOA services that offered reusable functionality focused on providing technical solutions to enable multiple business strategies.
- Design and develop SSIS, SSRS and exe based batch applications for Brokerage services
- Create data access components and exception handling/logging frameworks
- Developing common accelerators that speed up the development
- Involved in creating database objects & manipulating queries, stored procedure, functions and triggers for several applications and SSIS Packages.
- Involved in creating and troubleshooting stored procedures and queries performances using SQL Server Profiler, Performance Monitor and DBCC Commands.
- Migrated web applications into the Sitecore CMS 5.3.for content management
- Involved in design and development of datasources/templates/layouts/.NET custom logics in SiteCore 5.3
- Design and development of Microsoft Azure based solution to admin and manage the enterprise printers, which saved the cost for more than 50% when compare to OnPrem solution.
Confidential - Hartford, CT
- Followed Agile and Scrum Methodology to give high Quality Interfaces.
- Designed and implemented Single-Sign-On(SSO) POC that supports 4 different entry points for the multi-cultural application and demonstrate to the business
- Created POC for LINQ to ASP.NET Entity Framework for DB persistency
- Designed and developed HTTP module that supports for SSO integration
- Involved in developing external web service and integrating external eligibility systems (DB2, Web services and Oracle)
- Implemented membership provider for user management and Microsoft application blocks for error handling/logging
- Designed and developed WPF based application for org brand maintenance in a way to support in online /offline mode
- Validated the data for various inputs and worked with Sessions, Cookies and structured Exception Handling using the try catch block.
- Implemented Ajax Control Toolkit in list searching extended controls.
- Designed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to attain uniformity, a desirable look and feel of the application.
- Used Repeaters, Custom Validators, Validation Controls and performed validations both on client side and server side.
- Converted Data Transformation Services (DTS) application to SQL Server integrated Services (SSIS).
- Wrote stored procedures and SQL Queries to access data from SQL server 2008.
- Applied multithreaded techniques for creating high performance applications. Multithreading was used to process data in chunks to improve performance.
- Involved in Debugging and fixing the bugs in maintenance phase.
- Used Microsoft VSS for Version Control and source code sharing.
Confidential - Seattle, WA
- Involved in full life cycle of the project from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, and developing the application using Iterative Agile Methodology.
- Designed several web pages and common user controls using MVC design pattern and ASP.NET.
- Used C#.NET to develop code behind logic, business layers and data layers.
- Developed solutions in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Extensively worked on nHibernate for developing core data layers for the distributed applications.
- Implemented interfaces in C#.NET which encapsulate business logic and call them from web forms.
- Developed and Consumed WCF Services/Web Services with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Participated in monthly Sprint planning meetings and gave the level of effort for every task to be delivered in that sprint
- Used ASP.NET web server controls like Grid View, List View and Repeater for displaying the required information.
- Rewrite windows application into web application
- Responsible in developing Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Scripts for database transactions on SQL Server 2008.
- Involved in implementing DevOps including creating CI build build files, integrating testing tools and security tools before creating .MSI packages and also customized reports for unit testing, fxcop etc.
- Transformed several XML files into HTML using XSLT for build reports
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Involved in the complete life cycle of the project. And analyzed and designed various rules for this application.
- Used Microsoft Visio for Low level designing.
- Migrated legacy VB and ASP components to .NET.
- Created various asp.net user controls and implemented them in the various web pages.
- Designing ASP.NET pages and Coding of the individual modules.
- Designed several Business Layer components accommodating user needs and business requirements.
- Extensively used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) classes to maintain the uniformity throughout the application.
- Created configuration files necessary for deploying the application in different environments
- Involved in writing common functions which can be used across applications.
- Involved in unit testing and integration testing.
- Analyzed the design, identified potential bottle-necks and re-designed components to achieve better performance.
- Involved in creating database objects & manipulating queries, stored procedure, functions and triggers for the entire application.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, Framework 1.1/2.0/3.5, WCF, SOAP, Web Services, Windows Services, Windows Forms, HTML, CSS, XML, XSL, AJAX, VBScript, Perl script, Log4net, Infragistics 6.1, Able Commerce 5.5.1210