- Over 6 years of experience in Information Technology Analysis, Design and Development of client - server applications, N-tier applications and Windows based applications.
- Experience in .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , ASP.Net, MVC, XML, XSD, XSLT,TSQL, SQL database Server, C#, VB.Net, HTML 5, Devops, Web Services, Python,Kentico, PHP,Web API,Angular 2,4,7,.Net Core2.0,2.1,CSS, Oracle, JSON and XSL
- Extensive experience in the design and development of N-tier Client Server application architecture using C#, ASP.Net, Silverlight, XML,REST API.
- Strong skills in deployment, data security and troubleshooting of the applications using AWSservices.
- Diverse experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deploying of applications.
- Expertise in Spring Framework , Hibernate ORM, JPA, Struts 2 , JSoup,RESTful, Apache Maven , Web Service , Microsoft Azure.
- Working extensively on Angular 2/ Typescript SPA domains.
- Experience working in the banking/finance industry desirable
- Has strong skills in Agile/Scrum settings and has experience leading others in sizing User Stories and related Tasks. Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS), notably Kentico
- Experienced in PHP5 , MySQL , Python , OOPS , Design Patterns , HTML5 , CSS
- Strong Experience in Automating Web Applications using Selenium WebDriver, Grid with TestNG, Maven & BDD(cucumber).
- Good experience in technologies like Extjs , JQuery,JSON , AJAX .
- Familier in the development and completion of and Business Case Analysis and Problem Statements.
- Experience with coordination of the installation, Postman API testing, operating, troubleshooting, and maintenance of systems
- Manage and administer JIRA/Confluence/BitBucket add-ons, plugins, and extensions
- Experience in working independently and collaboratively with team members to develop UI/UX workflow and design
- Hands on experience with AWS concepts like kinesis Firehose, api gateway, lambdas, Redshift.
- Experience in Software Development in VS.Net Applications and SQL Server.
- Good Knowledge in assisting in the development and completion of Problem Statements and Business Case Analysis.
- Experience with integration services OAUTH,OAUTH2 .
- Familiar with Agile Scrum, RUP, Waterfall, V Model, and Spiral Models.
- Extensive knowledge of Client/Server and Web based applications using Visual Basic, Microsoft EF core,ASP, ASP.Net, ADO.NET, C#, VB.Net, Web Services, Telerik Rad Controls, and Telerik Sitefinity.
- Expertise knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism.
- Good Experience in creating front end code with native HTML.
- Developed and maintained a thorough knowledge of key business processes, requirements and key success factors using classic ASP.
- Good Skills in Service Oriented Architecture(SOA)
- Experience with data standards, information security and information assurance policies, principles and procedures.
- Strong skills with data API for data integration and integration testing.
- Good Experience in designing and coding the large volume of data .
- Experience In Developing the logic and implements secure coding solutions to prevent/mitigate coding vulnerabilities
- Strong experience in SQL Development, ETL development using Microsoft SSIS, Business Intelligence delivery using SSAS and Reporting solutions using SSRS. Also generated reports using Crystal Reports.
- Experience working on Dapper framework, EF core.
- Developed & deployed Web Services (SOAP, UDDI & WSDL) and Windows Services in C# and VB.Net.
- Developed User Interfaces for Applications using WPF, Silverlight, and JQuery.
- Strong database development experience with SQL Server, DB2 and Oracle in creating database objects like Stored Procedures/ Views/ Queries/ Triggers.
- Strong working knowledge in WCF, MSMQ, LINQ, SSRS, SSMS and SSIS.
- Experience in generating reports using Crystal reports and document exporting in pdf and excel file formats
- Strong Experience in Microsoft Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL, ISS Server Enterprise Library data connectivity tools.
- Experience with Source controls like VSS, TFS, Git and SVN.
- Have strong working knowledge on MS SharePoint Strong working knowledge with MVC design patterns.
- Experience in creating design documents perf rming Use-Case and functional analysis, modeling program with Class, Sequence, Activity, and State diagrams using UML to support implementation and ongoing maintenance of the application.
- Extensive usage of User Controls and ASP.Net server controls.
- Well versed in analyzing Results, Bug Tracking/Reporting, Impact Analysis and detailed status reporting documents.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure, MongoDB and Amazon Web Services.
- Strong skills in OOAD, OOP, RDBMS and the ability to apply these skills to real-world applications.
- Rich experience in using tools like MS Visio, MS office.
- Good knowledge on test coverage analysis and defect management.
- Experienced in utilizing the new integrated features of ASP.Net versions like Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Silverlight extensively and developed new multimedia pages.
- Proficient in building Web Services using SOAP Protocol , HTTP protocols and Expertise in consuming and publishing Web Services & Web Server Controls.
- Extensive experience as React JS for creating interactive UI s using one-way data flow, virtual DOM,JSX, React Native concepts .
- Expert on product knowledge Expert knowledge of the US mortgage industry and competitive environment - or ability to learn quickly
- Hands on experience in LINQ(Language Integrated Query) and Entity Frame Work by retreiving data from various data sources.
- Strong knowledge of the underlying JIRA database structures
- Good exposure to Kubernetes,Docker containers and any cloud infrastructure and PaaS services.
- Proficient in implementing connected and disconnected architectures of ADO.Net by using classes like DataAdapter,DataSet,DataReader etc.and have knowledge related to Windows Server roles like DNS,Group Policy,DHCP .
- Experience in creating of database objects like tables, views, materialized views, procedures and packages using oracle tools like Toad, PL/SQL Developer and SQL* plus. Experience in Full stack development with the .Net framework including c# and ORM .
- Strong skills in Azure App service and services in general and Micro service architecture.
- Hands on experience in creating Stored Procedure, Views, Triggers, User Defined Functions, DTS, Transaction Management, T-SQL, Code optimization and performance.
- Have knowledge in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL server integration services (SSIS) and SQL server analysis services(SSAS).
- Working expertise in Workflows and UML diagrams such as Use case diagrams, Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Class diagrams
- Have ample of experience in developing in Crystal Reports for report generation and integrate into .Net applications.
- Experience in Azure storage solutions such as Tables, Blob and Queues
- Good Experience in building mobile web applications.
.Net Technologies: . Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , C#.Net,,VB.NetASP.Net, ADO.Net, Web Services, WCF, LINQ, WPF, and Win Forms.
Languages: Visual Basic 6.0, C#, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL,Python, C, C++.Java EE
Internet: ASP.Net, Classic ASP, XML, XSL, IIS, CSS, XSLT, HTML, DHTML, Visual Interdev, Front Page, UML, AJAX.
Scripting Languages: VBScript, Java Script, JQuery, AngularJS, BootStrap.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix
RDBMS/Server: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MS: Access.
Web Page Editors: Visual InterDev, Visual Studio .NET, Dream Weaver.
Report Tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS.
Version Controller: SVN, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual SourceSafe and Clear Case.
Confidential, Dayton, OH
.Net Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the Life Cycle phase of requirement analysis, design, and development of the web service.
- Developed web services using WCF which can be consumed by web application and other systems.
- Working exclusively with RESTful web services and SOAP services.
- Proposed and developed property management improvement initiatives.
- Developed XML Web Services using C#, ASP.Net, ADO .Net, WCF, XML, XSLT and WSDL.
- Used Application Performance Management tool to monitor the Web Services and know the consumers of a service.
- Extensively worked using AWS services along with wide and in depth understanding of each one of them.
- Used LoadRunner to regularly test performance life cycles
- Experience in Oracle supplied packages,Dynamic SQL, Records and PL/SQL Tables.
- Developed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) to track sales and perform sales analysis using Flask, SQLAlchemy and PostgreSQL.
- With the concept of ReactJs Worked on usage metrics and also end to end events tracing for analysis purpose
- Experienced with Test Driven Development and have used PHPUnit , SimpleTest and Codeception
- Provide and guidance on development techniques and best practices using Sitecore
- Manage different AZURE environment for provisioning of Linux servers and services executed by the providers.
- Authored several scripts leveraging VMware’s PowerCLI and Windows PowerShell to aid with capacity planning and monitoring of the virtualization infrastructure.
- Support integration with other Model Based Design tools like Rhapsody’s implementation of UML
- Provide Azure technical expertise including strategic design and architectural mentorship, assessments, POCs, etc., in support of the overall sales lifecycle or consulting engagement process
- Functions as the primary contact for external organizations such as the local Board of Realtors, the local Builders Association and the local Mortgage Bankers Association
- Developed web services using ASP.NET MVC and Common Service Layer patterns.
- Used AppDynamics to gain the complete visibility of a distributed application and to know the end-to-end business transactions.
- Proficient in implementing connected and disconnected architectures of ADO.Net by using classes like DataAdapter, DataSet, DataReader etc
- Managing Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and orchestration tools such as Chef. .
- Experience in MongoDB installation, patching, troubleshooting, performance, tracking/tuning, back - up and recovery in dynamic environments.
- Deploying Application using Amazon code deploy agents.
- Troubleshoot and identify performance, connectivity and other issues for the applications hosted in Azure platform
- Worked on EC2 Instance , Auto-Scaling and Elastic Load Balancer .
- Preparation of list of Delivery, Development, QC and Release Items for a Sprint in the form of TFS Team Query after Sprint Planning.
- Developed classes and interfaces for the Data Access layer and Business Logic layer.
- ADO.Net and LINQ was used to implement the data layer to communicate with the SQL Server 2008
- Used Telerik Fiddler to debug the code.
- Used Microsoft Enterprise Library as it is a set of tools and programming libraries for the .Net Framework.
- Created Fiddler session for each operation in a service, which contains the request and response body.
- Reroute the services to the new endpoints, disabling the old ones.
- Implemented Scrum framework for Agile software development and act as a Scrum Master.
- Created the request and response body in JSON format.
- Created Wrapper classes, which is used to create instantiated objects with methods in another class or classes.
- Deprecated the operations and services which are not in use.
- Created custom fully automated solution using Windows PowerShell to export individual mailboxes from the Exchange environment and save them as separate PST files.
- Manage and administer JIRA/Confluence/BitBucket add-ons, plugins, and extensions
- Worked on Web API to build HTTP Services which return JSON data to the client.
- Involved in publishing the Web Services and created the endpoint URL for services.
- Used dotPeek to decompile the libraries and executables files.
- Implemented Unit Test on the web services.
- Implemented DBConnectionTest, ValidationTest, ConfigurationTest and tested on the operations.
- Testing the application as per the test cases and business logic.
- Worked on Windows Server and worked on Nuget Packages.
- Integrate with the portal, which runs through a service check.
- Implemented CRUD operations using http service to call Web API methods.
- Used Telerik Fiddler sessions to know the request and response of a particular operation.
- Validated the Unit Test result with the Fiddler request and response body.
Environment: VB.Net, .Net Framework 4.5, ASP.Net, Visual Studio .Net, CSL, Telerik Fiddler, SQL Server, WCF, RESTful, Windows Server 2003, XML, JSON, NUnit, AppDynamics, Multi threading ADO.Net, LINQ, SharePoint Server.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Full Stack Developer
- Prepared analysis, design documents, estimation, for different component and functional modules required by the system.
- Coded extensively in VB.Net targeting the Business requirements.
- An exclusive experience working with User Controls with VB.Net code-behind files, debugging and Quality Testing of the code.
- Created PL/SQL scripts to extract the data from the operational database into simple flat text files using UTL FILE package.
- Assist in securing consulting services wins in support of Ciber’s MS Azure business
- Applied Master Pages and CSS, Navigation Controls, HTML, XML, WPF for a consistent look and feel for page design.
- Deployed application on test, production servers and managed application using Microsoft Azure.
- Developed visual components through WPF using XAML and Expression Blend.
- Involved in writing/modifying Stored Procedures and creating Tables in SQL Server 2008 database.
- Analyzed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to completion.
- Experience with Oracle Supplied Packages such as DBMS SQL,DBMS JOB and UTL FILE.
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Created middleware component classes and WCF services across the enterprise and integrated in UI using MVVM pattern in Prism framework using WPFHelpers class from PrismAppBase.
- Participated in writing Stored Procedures for performing optimization and other database operations such as complex SQL queries, SQL tuning concepts, views and triggers etc.
- Involved in designing WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern.
- Experience in handling, configuration and administration of databases like MySQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams using UML methodology.
- Provide technical guidance on building solutions using Azure PaaS and other services
- Implemented LINQ for querying, sorting, filtering the complex objects.
- Provide technical guidance on building solutions using Azure PaaS and other services
- Designed large numbers of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls using XAML language for UI and Dynamic Web Parts for personalized content which allows Change, Edit, Move the content on pages as per users choice.
- Implemented react JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozella, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
Environment: VB.Net, .Net Framework 3.5, ADO.Net, Visual Studio .Net, Telerik Rad Controls, SQL Server, SAP, Windows NT/XP Pro.
- Use to gather the required information and maintain the documentation.
- According to the requirement use to Analyze and involved in designing and development.
- Involved in database to create tables, stored procedures.
- Setting up AngularJS 2 framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML 5, CSS 3, JQuery 1.1.0, JSON, and Java Script.
- Have been working on multiple projects and currently working on a Single Page Application having responsive design using the AngularJS framework along with HTML5, CSS3 using Bootstrap, and NodeJs.
- Used JQuery,ASP.NET AJAX toolkit controls and CSS to give better performance and richness to the user interface.
- Involved in configuration of FACETS subscriber application.
- Utilized PowerShell and the VI toolkit from VMware to monitor and administrate Virtual Machines running on the VMware Infrastructure platform.
- Worked on applications and developed them with XML , JSON , XSL PHP , Django , Python , Rail
- Good knowledge of key Oracle performance related features such as Query Optimizer, Execution Plans and Index
- Generated Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams such as Activity, State Transition and sequence diagrams to demonstrate critical processes
- Worked as a part of AWS deployment team and consumed the AWS application.
- Developing custom HTML elements using AngularJS directives.
- Supervised currency and accuracy of asset management documents and records.
- Worked on FACETS data tables and created audit reports using queries.
- Extensively used Ajax applications for reduction of round tripping of data using the update panel controls.
- Created lightweight custom monitoring solution using Windows PowerShell to monitor the health of the 200+ Domain Controllers in the environment which included nightly Best Practice Analyzer scans, and an aggregated DCDIAG scan generated every few hours and sent by email as a simple summary of the overall health of the AD Domain Controllers.
- Developing workflow subsystem User Interface (UI) using WPF and Silverlight.
- Developed server side code using ASP.NET Web forms. Created Dynamic Web Pages in which Web Controls such as (Text, Tree view, List view, Tab, Calendar Control) were used.
- Developed the code for the UI layer, business layer, and the data access layer.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Business layer design to implement different business rules as set by rules system.
- Conducted extensive analysis on migration and conversion of provider and member data group configurations to client server based system (Facets)
- Extensively used SQL Server, SSRS reports for data retrieval and data manipulation.
- Used C#.Net, ASP.Net for GUI design and business logic implementation.
- Used Web services to interact with the business layer.
- Coordinated scheduled closing dates with borrowers, closing agents and Reverse Mortgage Consultants.
- Created Oracle Queries and store procedures for back end (Oracle 9i).
- This project involves the development of a three - tier application.
- The client layer has been developed using ASP.Net and Oracle 9i code behind for content presentation.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) to attain uniformity through all the pages. Implemented
- Responsible for developing and implementing Workflows.
- Created Document libraries, Form libraries on SharePointServer2003.