- Around 8+ years of experience in IT industry, including 2 Year Onsite Experience @France
- A self - motivated professional with good communication skill and mixing nature, with ability to work as a team leader, as a part of team and also as an individual
- Experience in Both platforms of enterprise application development: Web and Standalone
- Involved in design and development of PLM systems for Confidential
- Understanding of various models of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Object oriented programming, Design Patterns, Project Management & Software Engineering Process
- Experience in agile software development methodology like Scrum, Extreme Programming
- Strong control over designing and developing backend functionalities in SQL Server/Oracle with various database objects like query, stored procedures, indexes, functions and triggers
- Expertise in designing and developing various MIS Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services & Crystal reports with various data sources like SQL SERVER (T-SQL), ORACLE & XML
- Knowledge of advanced technologies available in database tools like SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL server Analysis Service (SSAS), Database Mirroring, Database Replication and Database Snapshot
- Hands of Experience in Active Directory Management & Integration, SVN Repository & Branch Management, Build Automation
- Experience in NUnit & Rhino Mock Framework, CI (Continuous Integration) in team city
- Skills in Production Server Handling and Release Management
Expertise: .NET Technologies (ASP.Net, C#.Net, VB.Net), MVC
SQL Server:, Oracle, MySQL, MS Access. SQL Server Reporting (SSRS), Crystal Reports XML, XSD, XSLT,AJAX, JSON, JQuery, WCF, WebAPI, UML, Visio
- In this project I have performed various roles such as Team Captain, Module Architect, Technical Module Lead, Test Writer and Release Manager.
- As a captain handling team of 5 people, weekly progress meeting and daily stand up meeting.
- Developed and maintaining basic framework, architecture for implementing any kind of database applications using common framework and common User Interface
- Developed High Security Framework (Permission, role)
- Communicating with various department and integrating their work under single platform
- Release management and branch management
- Migration of data from old system to new system
- Integrated active directory with application
- My role is same as previous project and I am involved in various phases of project.
- My major work is transferring all old document data to new DMS.
- I have developed versioning and signature tracking module.
- I was mainly involved with Confidential for requirement gathering and process understanding.
- I was also involved in working with Japanese and Korean suppliers for understanding their data requirement and process management.
- Defined overall data design and tight security module for system.
- Involved as a coauthor for one white paper discussed in MT-21 international conference
Lead framework designer
- I have developed core framework for this module.
- Various systems were easily built on this framework with minimum efforts.
- Provided role based security framework.
- Created various documents for explanation of framework.
- Interact with client and gathering various requirements
- Designing database and application architecture (3-tier architecture)
- Writing various database objects like store procedures, UDF and triggers.
- Implemented Form based authentication, Sales Gauge and Chart Control
- Developed various MIS reports
- Provided and support to 4 developers
- Deployed site on production server and test server
- I am involved in coding/testing for one module called child station registration
- I have also developed some MIS Reports