- Self - directed, detail-oriented, and professional C# with ASP.Net MVC programmer with around 6 years of experience in designing, developing, analyzing, and implementing client-server, web-based applications.
- Experience in implementing Object Oriented Principles like Encapsulation, Abstraction, and Inheritance which are basic building blocks for Object Oriented Design.
- Experience in developing Web Forms and Windows Forms applications using .Net framework, C#, and ASP .NET.
- Experience on Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) in creating both standalone and browser-hosted applications.
- Experience with developing web applications by using MVC3/MVC4/MVC5, MVVM architecture.
- Experience in SQL Server database design, development and in writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers and User Defined Functions with SQL Server.
- Experience in working with LINQ to Objects, LINQ to SQL and LINQ to XML and REST services.
- Extensively worked on Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Web Services to provide SOA architecture and Configuration based activation applications on SOAP and REST protocols.
- ASP.NET (UI pages, Web Services, Data binding to Business Logic Layers and Data Access Layers, Master Pages and Themes)
- Expert in developing UI pages, Web Services, Data binding to Business Logic Layers and Data Access Layers, Master Pages and Themes using ASP.Net.
- Expertise in developing and deploying custom Web parts, Workflows, Features, Site Content Types, Lists and Libraries, style sheets and site definitions using WSS, SharePoint Object Model and Visual Studio on multiple web applications.
- Experience in using LINQ (LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML), ADO.NET, Entity Framework 4.0/5.0/6.0 and T-SQL in developing Data Access Layer.
- Experience of RDBMs Database Design and Developed Constraints, Joins, Views in Microsoft SQL Server. Including Writing Views, Stored Procedures for search and accessing data from various databases.
- Good knowledge in using Version Control tools such as Subversion (SVN), Git, Gitlab.
- Experience with Unit testing, Integration testing & Functional testing using NUnit.
- Expertise in system designing as well as in testing, debugging and modifying related application code.
- Possess excellent communication, problem-solving, documentation, analytical, and decision solving skills.
Microsoft Technologies: .NET Framework (5.0/4.7/4.6/4/3.5 ), MS Visual Studio (2017/15/12), MS SQL Server Management Studio, ASP.NET, Web API 2, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, LINQ, MVC, MVVM, Web Forms, Windows Forms, WCF, WPF, MS Office (2016/13/10), SSRS, SSIS, IIS
Database: SQL Server (2017/16/14/12 ), MS Access, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Query Optimization, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Database Normalization, Temp Tables, Views, Teradata SQL Client, User defined Functions, Types, Cursors
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7/XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Windows Server 2012/08
Reporting Tools: SSRS
Modeling Tools: Microsoft Visio 2010, UML
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Maintained and improved web applications written using ASP. NET Core 2 and ASP. NET MVC 5.
- Implemented model view controller (MVC) architecture with ASP. NET Core Razor views, dependency injection (DI) and Entity Framework (EF Core) according to UI layouts and business requirements.
- Successfully utilized code-first approach to design the database in the . NET environment by using, C# in the ASP.MVC 5 environment.
- Worked in complete Agile practice team which gathers and designs the tasks based on customer requirement.
- Designed and Developed tracking component by using Angular 4/7 and typescript as front-end and backend with MVC, ASP.Net core in C#.
- Analyze, identify, and implement new enhanced features to the applications and provides required functionality through . NET.
- Involved in the analysis, design, development and testing stages of the Project from the requirements gathered from the users and followed Agile Methodology.
- Major role in the development of the web application using ASP.NET MVC 5.0, C#, Java script, JQuery, Bootstrap, ADO.NET and AJAX.
- Performed conversion of existing classic ASP web applications into ASP.NET , for various short-term contract projects, utilizing C#.
- Migrated pages in benefits election website to MVC.NET from ASP Classic code for conversion project.
- Developed WCF Services to expose useful functionality to web users through SOAP , describing them using WSDL , registering them using UDDI for easy availability to potential users and consuming them.
- Created WCF Service to pass information to and from application and other third-party systems.
- Performing analysis into the different stages of the system development life cycle in order to support development and testing efforts, identify positive and negative trends, and formulate recommendations for process improvements and development standards.
- Used Entity Framework (EF) to work with relational data using domain-specific objects that creates a Model which can target the existing database or creating new database.
- Created WCF , Restful Services and used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Worked with LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Collections .
- Used Angular JS ng-* directives.
- Designed and developed views as responsive components using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Developed Restful service using Web API framework and used Angular JS for getting data.
- Created tables, written stored procedures, triggers, Views and user defined functions.
- Used Entity Framework for retrieving data using Models from SQL Server database and involved in writing SQL Queries based on complex business logic.
- Used Stored Procedures and SQL Queries to access, retrieve and manipulate the data from SQL Server.
- Used NUnit for Unit Testing to write the test cases for the methods for the developed application.
Environment: ASP.NET Core 2, Agile (Srcum), C#.Net, MVC, WCF, Visual Studio, T-SQL, .NET Framework 5.0, Angular 4/7, LINQ, Web API, SQL Server, Windows.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in Software development life cycle (SDLC) of application from design phase to implementation phase, testing, Deployment and maintenance phase.
- Communicated effectively with the supervisor, immediate supervisor and other staff within the organization.
- Developed web application using ASP.Net MVC 5, Angular 2/4, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, TypeScript, AJAX, Kendo UI and SQL Server .
- Used TypeScript to write the Angular Components, Modules, Services, and Models.
- Developed frontend pages using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap framework .
- Used Visual studio 2015, MVC5 and razor view to build the project.
- Implemented OOPs concept to properly structure, secure and minimize codes.
- Extensively used jQuery for client-side operations like displaying popups, validations, event handling, checking and clearing session.
- Implemented AJAX to load contents individually in different partial views to minimize loading time.
- LINQ was extensively used in view extension to parse out unnecessary information and to make call to SQL database .
- Developed RESTful Services that implement HTTP Client Module's POST, GET, PUT, DELETE methods to invoke Web API methods and performed CRUD operations on the data and used POSTMAN to test the Web API.
- Implemented and consumed Web Services (SOAP, WSDL ) for automatic dump in SQL server.
- Implemented Unit of Work and Repository pattern with Entity framework (code first approach) and LINQ as the architecture of Web API .
- Developed various User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers to manipulate data transactions.
- Attended daily standup meetings to provide task status with JIRA Agile.
- Version and Source Control handled through TFS in Visual Studio.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Involved in the SDLC phase of requirement analysis, design, and development of the web based intranet application tool using ASP.NET and C#.
- Involved in Design, Development of Web Forms using ASP.NET, C#, JQuery, XML, dataset and .NET Framework.
- Worked on each layer of three-tier application developing user interface, business logic and database connectivity from business layer.
- Used Angular 2 and typescript as front end and backend with Asp. net core to develop Restful API for new application
- Involved in Design, Development and Testing of Web Forms and Web Services using IIS, ASP.NET, XML Dataset and .NET Framework.
- Developed interactive pages of the application using ASP.NET Web Forms pages with VB .NET for the code behind modules.
- Developed Web Forms for User Interfaces using ASP.NET with Server Controls, HTML Controls and User Controls.
- Used AJAX for partial rendering of the WebForms to improve performance by not having the whole page post back.
- Enhanced and developed UI functionality using ASP.NET, HTML, and XM, XAML.
- Involved in designing of WPF screens and implementing MVC design pattern. Used ADO.Net for DML/DDL operations with the SQL Server.
- The project's core framework was architected WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) instead of regular web services due to performance gain offered by WCF.
- Developed XML Web Services using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SOAP, XML and DISCO for exposing the functionalities of the enterprise business components at the Business Layer.
- Implemented CSS classes to customize html/web server controls and skin on web server controls for consistent look and feel for all controls throughout the application.
- Used .Net Framework class library to build user interface that separated application logic from presentation code using code behind pages.
- Used various types of serialization mechanism for serializing custom classes and structures into required formats, such as SOAP for web services and XML.
- Developed various custom controls to have modular design in the Forms, one of them being Custom GridView developed using new features of GridView of .Net framework 2.0 to show the entire data collected.
- Developed custom control for login and used web service method for user authentication.
- Data connectivity occurred in both connected and disconnected states. Data Readers and NonQuery were used in connected state with data source binding with the server controls. Table Adapters and Data Sets were used in the disconnected states using the Fill mechanism to fill the data on the web server controls.
- Participated in various Client meetings with the team and the Project manager to discuss improvements /amendments in the development of the section.
- Involved in Study and Analyzing the Application requirements for which the development is to be done.
- Participated in detail design of the application using MVC architecture, involved in creation of use cases, sequence diagrams and class diagrams.
- Designed and developed UI screens using ASP.Net for user interface using Visual Studio.net environment, in Agile Methodology.
- Implemented business logic using C# . Developed the business components Class Libraries in C# for capturing the Recovery case information and update case information etc.
- Extensively used object Oriented concepts for c# code reusability.
- Extensively used CSS and Implemented Master pages for consistent look for web pages.
- Involved in implementing .NET security with form based authentication, assigning roles and role based authorization using Web.Config.
- DataGridview, Data list and Repeater server controls are used with ADO.NET to manipulate the data and generate results based on alert types.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL Server for Data Manipulation and retrieving data from backend.
- Used Java Scripts for writing client side methods and validations.
- Performed Unit Testing and participated in integrated testing.