- A Senior .Net developer with 8 years of experience in developing web applications web sites and windows applications in Microsoft Technologies .Net .. C .. and Sql Server ... etc .
- Delivered projects and change requests on time within budget and with exceptional quality. Ability to work independently without supervision self-motivated self-disciplined etc. .
- Expert Software Developer dedicated to constantly improving tools and applications to maximize productivity minimize system downtime and quickly respond to the changing needs of the business. Participated in full Software Development Life Cycle SDLC duties include design development testing verification validation and documentation.
- Excellent communication interpersonal analytical and problem solving skills.
Database SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 PL/SQL MS ACCESS and Oracle 10g
Web Windows Technology WebForm ASP.NET Ajax XML/XSLT WSDL SOAP HTML DHTML CSS JSON and Winform.
Business Intelligence Tools SSRS and SSIS
Development Environments Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012 Team Foundation Server and VSS
Service API Libraries Other Tools Windows Service Web Service WCF REST Infragistics SOAPUI RedGate 10.0 and MS Enterprise application blocks
Design Pattern Methodology Singleton Factory and Facade patterns SOA Object-Oriented Programming and UML.
Development Methodologies Agile N-Layer Architectures N Tier . Operating Systems MS-DOS
- Implemented a parallel programming to reduce processing time. Slashed processing time by 75 . Created a program to automate extracts comparison for business users. Time saving 3M/year 264 hours. Boosted application performance of an existing application by implementing XML object model technique.
- Improved performance by 80 or more.
- Enhanced productivity and quality by 20 in overall projects by improving development SIT/UAT and release processes.
- Programmed a smart desktop application for business to reduce their manual efforts in validating and fetching data from multiple mdb files to a single mdb file during peak time. Increased productivity and remove manual processes at the end.
- Participated in requirement analysis creating low level and high level diagram designing database tables and web forms and coding testing and documentation.
- Created Restful WCF Service to exposed data in different formats HTML XML and JSON consumed by different Humana s internal applications.
- Used SOAPUI tool to test Restful services.
- Implemented ORM concept like ADO.NET Entity framework to provide rapid and fast access to data. Achieved a better interaction between user and web pages by programming through JQuery and JSON. Automated the overnight execution of SSIS packages by implementing job scheduler or workflow for package s execution.
- Created SSIS packages to read data/tables from SSRS server SharePoint and different sources to export the data in excel or flat files.
- Skilled in database design creating tables procedures triggers view and functions.
- Used Microsoft Enterprise Library to support logging and exception handling in all layers of applications. Boosted application performance by creating non-clustered index on tables and by optimizing complex sql queries and stored procedures.
- Created and implemented triggers at both database and table level to maintain structural and data change respectively.
- Rewarded with a great leadership and ownership by completing 5 months of project in just 5 weeks with help of team.
- Assisted team members or co-workers on their business and technical problem/issues.
- Played a key role in designing n-layered architecture of application designing layout for web forms through ASP.NET web control Master page HTML controls and CSS and programming through C Java script JQuery LINQ and XML in SOA architecture and OOPs methodology.
- Extensively used AJAX technique to provide a quicker interaction between users and websites. Developed SSIS package to export data from excel file to database or vice versa.
- Programmed triggers in sql server at both database and table level to track structural changes and data changes in tables.
- Generated reports using SQL Server Reporting Services 2005/2008.
- Implemented Web services to get the data from server and perform data binding operations. Used datagrids for displaying the data from the database.
- Involved in writing test case and design documents for projects.
- Implemented singleton pattern for managing and capturing application s log and exception.
- Created a Web service to provide mapping of ICD-9 and ICD-10 or vice versa to different-2 subsystems. Supervised the work of other team member.
- Programmed SQL Queries and Stored Procedures for accessing data from the SQL Server 2005 database. Improved application performance by creating non-clustered index on tables and by optimizing complex sql queries and stored procedures.
- Extensively used AJAX technique to provide a quicker interaction between users and websites.
- Manipulated XML data received from BSNL s Web service using using XMLDocument and XPath.
- Wrote several stored procedures for retrieving the data to be displayed and to insert new data into the SQL Server database.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes