- Around 15 years of Software industry experience in different domains such as education, banking & finance, and healthcare.
- Experience in developing new windows, web - based applications and also reverse engineering existing applications, doing system study in full SDLC process.
- Experience in using .Net technologies skills C#, Asp.net, HTML, OOPS concepts, design patterns, web services, WinForms, WebForms, MVC as well as PHP and databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL for writing functions, stored procedures, triggers, views, etc.
- Used various tools such Visual Studio, Oracle DB Developer, SQL Server Management Studio, ReSharper, Red-gate ANTS memory profiler, SOAP UI, HP Quality center, TFS version control, MS project Plan, XCode, Xamarin, Crystal Report, etc.
- US-based customer experience is primarily in an agile environment and also, presented technical, functional demos while working with cross-functional and multinational team members.
Team Lead/ Sr. Developer
- Analyzing user stories and estimating tasks for particular Sprint.
- Coding Rest APIs, microservices using C#.net, VS 2017 and writing unit and integration test cases using Xunit.
- Measuring performance of developed APIs using Fiddler.
- Participating in designing structure for APIs and respective DB schema as per client standard.
- Providing Bug fixing support for User Interface (UI), Aurelia as well as in microservice APIs & in between layers.
- Updating or creating new Stored procedures as per the need.
Environment: C#/.NET, Aurelia, Rest API, Azure DevOps, Oracle, VS 2017, VS Code, Sublime
- Enhancing logging for the existing application using C#, troubleshooting for memory leaks using ANTS Memory Profiler.
- Updating Crystal Report queries for defect fixing and installing views & stored procedures for respective Rpt files to stakeholder’s environment.
- Updating existing Stored procedures and/or creating SQL Scripts in SQL Server DB for the product backlog.
- Using SQL Profiling for troubleshooting, Query optimization, application as well as DB performance enhancement.
- Assisting in effort estimation, risk identification during design/development and the development of problem-solving, code reviews, code refactoring using C# & ReSharper and test strategies implementation for supported products.
- Writing unit test cases using MS Unit for an existing application, functional test cases.
- Working within the team to build product deliverables based on overall architecture direction.
- Identifying code dependencies using Visual Studio 2019/2017
- Performing root cause analysis (replicate, debug) for applicable escalations in various troubleshooting options.
- Performing analysis for third party controls used in the application.
- Preparing an existing product component diagram using MS Visio by self-learning product.
- Updating product escalation status weekly basis on the Sharepoint portal to make it visible for all stakeholders.
- Preparing & updating Sprint review slides for escalations & reports updates bi-weekly basis and presenting Sprint work demos during Sprint Reviews.
- Arranging knowledge sharing sessions for continuous improvement & working in Scrum & Kanban environment.
Environment: C#, Asp.net, WCF, WPF, Generics, XML, XSLT, Web Services, .Net Framework 4.7.2/4.6.2/4.5/3.5 , SQL Server 2016/2014/2012/2008 , WinForms, ANTS Memory profiler, TFS 2013, Visual Studio 2019/2017/2015/2008 , Crystal Report 2008, Soap UI, Sublime.
Team Lead /Senior Software Developer
- Performing efforts estimation, WBS creation, risk analysis, task tracking and ensuring quality deliveries.
- Led teams and mentored juniors to ensure smooth and quick ramp up on project
- Designing and developing Enterprise/multi-tier application & Services using C# 6.0/5.0/4.0, SQL, XML, XSLT, Rest API, WCF, implementing software design patterns and optimizing code.
- Consuming and developing WCF Services & Rest APIs, and testing using SOAP UI tool.
- Using Red Gate ANTS Profiler extensively for application performance & memory leaks.
- Writing Stored Procedures, functions, and PL/SQL scripts in Oracle DB.
- Performing code reviews using VS & ReSharper and ensuring the best Microsoft practices.
- Providing customized technical solutions to various teams & facilitating problem-solving.
- Using Agile/Scrum methodology to ensure continuous deliveries.
- Presenting technical and functional demos to internal & external teams and also, supporting testing sessions.
Environment: C# 7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 , LINQ, .Net Framework 4.6.1/4.5/4.0 , Entity Framework 6.0, Oracle 12c/11g, Web API, WCF Services, WinForms, Visual Studio 2015/2010, Soap UI 5.2, TFS 2015, ReSharper 9.0, Red Gate ANTS Profiler 9.0
Senior Software Developer
- Analyzing user stories & developing iPhone Mobile Interfaces, business rule logic using iFactr framework, C# 3.0, LINQ, MVC Framework in Mono Develop, XCode as well as updating task status in Rally Development tool & HP Quality Center tool
- Presenting developed requirement flows to cross-functional teams.
- Supporting testing phases & working in Agile methodology with multinational team members.
Environment: C# 3.0, LINQ, MVC Framework, iFactr cross-platform framework, Mono Develop 2.10.11, Mac OS 10.8.4, iOS 6.0, XCode 4.5, Version Control Tool - Cornerstone, Rally Development tool for Scrum, HP Quality Center for defect tracking, SAP, SUP.
- Estimating & developing of TPAM project/enhancement by analyzing business requirements.
- Preparing & presenting functional & detail design deliverables, technical design documents, code approach to cross-functional teams.
- Coding C# 3.0/2.0 (lambda expressions, generics, Lazy Initialization) and implementing design patterns.
- Screen designing in Windows forms & coding to develop User Controls, consuming ASMX Web Services (Asynchronous data fetching)
- Writing Store procedures, functions, SQL scripts in DB2.
- Providing defect fixing support for testing phases.
Environment: .Net Framework 3.5/2.0, C# 3.0/2.0, MVC, ADO.Net, DB2, Web Services, Version control - Star Team.