- More than ten years as an IT Professional has provided me with invaluable skills in design & analysis, UI & graphic design, database design & maintenance, client & server side programming.
- I specialize in developing .NET apps particularly using MVC and Umbraco CMS.
- Having a sharp eye in detail, well rounded and able to work independently from concept design right up to deployment.
- Ability to improve productivity, customer satisfaction
- Linux BASH scripting, Linux embedded programming user space and Kernel space (modules).
- Experience on building Linux kernels from scratch for embedded and Server applications
- Customization on Linux Init scripts
- HTML, CSS, Jquery and Ajax.
- Microsoft SQL and MySQL Administration, programming and maintenance
- LINQ, ASP.NET, WCF and WPF and XML.
- Microsoft .NET 2, .NET 3.5, .NET 4
- MVC and Umbraco CMS.
- E.R.P and CRM development for small and medium size business
- Team trainer for ERP users.
- ASP.NET Web application development
- DHL’s intranet apps, Reed exhibitions
- MVC Web development
- General Pants (Stock / Sales management)
- Intranet apps (CRM)
- Silverlight application development
- Pretty Girl fashion group (CRM)
- Win forms, Console apps dev.
- Integration apps
- Order management system
- Fingerprint Recognition/Logger (DigitalPersona U.are.U )
- MS SQL 2008r2 creating storprocs, views.
- Use of 3rd part APIs.
- Umbraco CMS some work as per bellow
Tools: MS Visual Studio 2013, MS Team foundation Server, Telerik Controls for .NET, Kendo MVC controls, MS SQL 2008 R2.
.NET Med Developer
- Bug tracking and testing.
- Modifications and site updates.
- MS SQL Databases maintenance.
- PowerShell scripting for SQL and IIS.
- IIS Administration.
- Developed GPS tracking systems in C# .Net 3.5 with Google Maps API.
- Developed Health center applications in C# .Net 3.5 and Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
- Built websites with Kentiko CMS and Joomla.
Tools: MS Visual Studio 2008, MS SQL 2005