- Manager, senior architect/developer, analyst, database designer with experience in IT, medical, real estate and financial industries. Expertise in analyzing and processing information to assist cross - functional groups in identifying obstacles to organizational success and developing models to improve overall performance. Specific strengths include logical and analytical thinking, diagnostic skills, creative problem solving and communication.
- C, C++, C#, .NET, WCF, Java, ASP, ASP.NET, HTML, DHTML, XML, WML, T-SQL
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005, SAP, Oracle,, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Access, DB2, Cognos, BusinessObjects/Crystal, Siebel
- MS Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003, Unix, Open VMS, Solaris, Mac OS 10, Citrix
Architect / Developer, DB Designer
- Architected, designed and managed development of each UI module in the client’s CRM solution.
- Designed and developed search engine based on SQL Server 2005 data model, using dynamic scripts generated by WCF service (written in C#), allowing the end user to find results based on dynamic search criteria sets in the UI.
- Architected and developed cross platform search of quotes, merging pricing data from an Oracle database and customer data from a SQL server database, empowering the user with seamless dual access.
- Designed and developed several UI custom controls.
- Designed and developed complex generic abstract transposition class, for data merging operations, allowing horizontal records from the database, passed to the UI via composed WCF service data types, to be vertically presented to the end user.
Developer & DB/Systems Analyst
- Designed, developed, tested and maintained website using .NET web forms in C#.
- Designed and implemented SQL Server 2000 database system for small web-company.
- Led the transition of a Website from classic ASP to ASP.NET.
Developer & Financial Systems Analyst
Confidential, Boston MA
- Designed, developed, tested and maintained Financial Report Generation & Distribution System, using C# and VB .NET and SQL Server 2000 RDBMS; saved the company over $30K/year in software licensing fees.
- Implemented data warehousing architecture that reduced data redundancy, optimized data checking efforts and centralized data editing, using BusinessObjects, XML schemas and Oracle as the main database platform.
- Led the transition of document distribution from Outlook email to SharePoint Portal, using VBA.