- Seasoned .NET and PL/SQL developer with 9 years professional experience involving analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of secure, multi - tier web and client/server applications.
- Experience in understanding business requirements to create technical documents contains Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams like Class, Sequence and Use Case diagrams using MS Visio.
- Experience in developing Windows and Web Application using .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#.NET/VB.NET.
- Experience in developing multiple web applications using MVC Architecture.
- Experience on Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) REST and SOAP services and also webservices.
- Exposed and consumed data through Web API applications.
- Extensively worked on OOPS CONCEPTS Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance, and Polymorphism.
- Experience working with .NET features like Events & Delegates, Generics & Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Serialization, LINQ.
- Used Entity Framework for data mapping and data modelling middle tier data objects with model class properties.
- Experienced in creating test cases in N Unit Testing.
- Experience in updating, accessing and version controlling the source code using Tortoise SVN and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Deployed a variety of .NET Framework Applications using tool Jenkins,Tortoise SVN and Team foundation server.
- Experience writing SQL queries and PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, packages, database triggers exception handlers, cursors, database objects and collections.
- Good knowledge of key Oracle performance related features such as Query Optimizer, Execution Plans and Indexes.
- Experience with Performance Tuning for Oracle RDBMS using Explain Plan and HINTS.
- Experience with Water fall model and Agile scrum methodologies.
- Excellent project lifecycle experience in all aspects of SDLC to including testing support.
- Previous Team Leadership experience combined with excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills (both verbal & written) are used to achieve goals within short periods of time providing innovative solutions in fast-paced environments with geographically disparate, multidisciplinary technical teams.
Languages: C#, VB, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, XLST, CSS, HTML5, JSON, LINQ
User Interface tool: Infragistics - Ignite UI (jQuery/HTML5), ASP.NET, Bootstrap
Database: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2014/2012/2008
Application Tools: Visual Studio 2019, TFS, Tortoise SVN,Jenkins,VISIO 2010/2013 and Balsmiq.
Architecture: MVC Architecture.
Middleware: ADO.Net, ODP.Net,DLL
Protocols: SOAP, SSL, FTP, HTTP
Reporting Services: SSRS,SSIS
Enterprise Servers: IIS Server
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7
- Gathered the requirements from the client, Analyze the requirements and designed the screen shots using Balsamiq tool for the IROC & OAOP applications.
- Designed and Develop web application using .NET framework 4.5,VB.Net and Oracle database as the backend.
- Used HTML to structure web pages and added CSS styles for creation of web pages in the web applications,
- Created dynamic and flexible layouts using Bootstrap grid system. Implemented bootstrap styles to the buttons, Utilized bootstrap list groups, panels,Forms and inputs.
- Extensively used Ignite UI controls like IgEditors to get data from user and IgGrid to display the data, through out the application
- Validated User input with the help of ASP.NET validation controls like Required field validator, compare validator and customvalidator etc.
- Extensively used concepts like Classes, Objects, Interfaces, Reflection, Delegates, Events, Collections and Multithreading etc. in this web application.
- Created N tier web application IROC & OAOP, using .NET framework 4.5 that contains Web layer, Business logic layer and Data Access layers.
- Used Microsoft query language LINQ for data access from Objects, databases, XML and Arrays etc. and created Class libraries, Partial Classes and Generics using C# and VB.net in web applications
- Passed JSON data between client and server using .NET frameworks 4.5
- Implemented multithreading concept using .NET 4.5to handle multiple request from the user
- Create and consumed WCF services to perform data operations like Select, Insert, Update and Delete.
- Connected oracle database from .net web application through ORACLE Data Provider ODP.NET and used Oracle Connection, Oracle Data Adapter and Oracle Data Readers etc.
- Developed new and modified existing packages, Database triggers, stored procedure using PL/SQL in support of business requirements.
- Created scripts for new tables with primary key, foreign key, unique key and check constraints etc.
- Utilized sequence for generating numbers automatically to support primary keys and foreign keys.
- Wrote complex queries joining multiple tables with inner joins,outer joins and self joins to display data in SSRS reports.
- Created tablix, matrix and summary graphs using SSRS report. In reports used functionalities like Grouping, Ordering and Filtering features.
- Handled ADHOC request for existing production defects and solve them with in time frame.
- Perform unit testing, system testing and integrated testing before deploying the application in production.
- Understand the legacy application called Worker compensation system that is developed in Asyco framework (by Asyco tool) to gather requirements and also created technical design document contains flow charts, application flow using VISIO tool
- Involved in architecture and design for application and database for the given business process and involved in core development
- After understanding the requirments, Rewrite the old legacy application and developed new application in MVC Architecture, developed modules like make payment, review payment and route payment modules etc.
- Designed the functionality using C#/VB.Net with extensive use of Object Oriented Programming Techniques likes Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance, and Polymorphism
- In MVC, Responsible for Designing and Developing the Reusable UI Components Like MVC Master Pages Layouts and Nested Layouts, ViewStart and MVC User Controls Partial Views.
- Used Restful web Api services to get the data from the oracle database and displayed them on the server with the help of MVC
- Created WCF Service to send information to multiple client systems and consuming services using SOAP, HTTP and WSD
- Created the Data Access Layer and fetched the data from Oracle using database objects like Stored Procedures and Packages.
- Involved in developing XML Web Services to communicate with Database
- Designed and developed ORACLE packages,stored procedures, functions,views and triggers to perform business rules using Oracle 11g/PL SQL.
- Involved in SQL Query tuning and provided tuning recommendations
- Involved in Automated test plan (QTP) creation for regression testing
- Involved in defining deployment and Implementation strategies
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for all the source code maintenance needs.
- Used HP Quality center for Quality assurance activities like Code review, Unit test script review and defect maintenance.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior .NET Developer
- Involved in project planning, scheduling, System design, Functional Specification, Design specification, coding and system test plan for Echo archway invoicing project.
- This is the Web application developed using .Net Framework 4.0, C#, ASP.Net and SQL server a backend.
- Designed the classes following OOP principles and implemented them for best code reuse in framework 4.0.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Modal Popup Extender within some web pages.
- Responsible for implementing and deployment of WCF Services.
- Consumed WCF Service Methods using the Net TCP/ HTTP Binding.
- Involved in Database Design and responsible for writing Queries, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views, and Triggers.
- Coded packages and procedures to perform data loading, error handling and logging and used it in the .Net framework using custom assemblies.
- Implemented dynamic SQL queries with ADO.Net for SQL data provider using data reader, data adapter, data set and data table.
- Helped to improve the performance, scalability and stability of database systems.
- Worked with DBA’s to assign roles and permissions, for application users to perform CRUD operations on data.
- Involved in creating different jobs to satisfy business requirements.
- Involved in creating batch processes using SQL and Microsoft Technologies C# & VB.Net.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for maintaining the history of source code and project documents.
- Deployed the code to different environments like Development,QAand Production using Jenkins.
- Performed Unit testing for the application.
- Worked on creating and tracking the defects in HP Quality Center.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Senior .NET Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Designing and coding and implementation of the Rate simulation application
- Designed and developed the application using .NET frame work 4.0,ASP.NET,C#. NET, WCF, ORACLE
- Design experience in web-based page using HTML, CSS, Master Pages and AJAX
- Used ASP.Net web server controls like Grid View and Data List for displaying the records
- Developed all data transfers,XML Schemas and XML namespaces transformation were performed using XSLT.
- Data Accessing including using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset in ADO.NET and LINQ.
- Involved in creating services using WCF and used it across various parts of the project.
- Experienced in maintaining a session of messages between a client and a service using Windows Communications Foundation (WCF) facilities.
- Involved in N-unit testing of the application with different sets of inputs
- Created and maintained SSIS packages to Import/Export data from flat files, XML, Excel and Oracle
- Created SQL Queries, PL/SQL package, function, stored procedure, triggers, and cursors
- Used Indexes as needed to improve SQL performance.
- Used Tortoise SVN for maintain the code of rate sim application.
- Deployed the rate sim application in IIS7 and provided the support to the end user for any issues/concerns.