- Developer with 13+ years experience as a .NET Developer, and 3 years as DevOps. Experience includes web and client applications, database development with SQL Server, reporting, camera capture technologies, as well as image processing manipulation using imaging algorithms and artificial intelligence. Proven ability to complete tasks effectively and efficiently, analyze requirements, and offer comprehensive strategies to complete development projects.
Web Technologies: Sitefinity, Microsoft SharePoint, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Angular 8, Node.js, WebAPIs
Database Systems: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2016 , Microsoft Access, TIMSS, Personify, MySQL
Source Control: Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Azure DevOps, GitHub, SVN
Reporting: Crystal Reports, ComponentOne Active Reports, SSRS
Other Technologies: GDI+, Managed DirectX 9, XNA Framework 1.0, XML Web Services, RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, WPF, Google Maps, Google APIs, PayPal, AForge.NET, DirectShow, OpenCV, UVC
Other Tools and Applications: Active Directory, IIS 5/6/7, DTS, SSIS, JBoss, Windows Powershell, Unity, Blender, GIMP
Other Skills: Game Development, VR Development
- Identified requirements, business rules
- Implemented financial calculations based on discovered business rules
- Developed application using Angular, REST API micro services, SQL Server, and Azure Blob Storage
- Created diagrams to help define and illustrate, data and process flow
- Worked on group of micro services used for health information exchange. Application utilizes WebAPIs and Windows services. Created new controller used to create user defined conditions for a live report.
- Developed for other corporate applications using ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, and SQL Server
- Other technologies used include Azure DevOps, Application Insights, and SSRS.
Sr. IT Software Development Specialist
- Developed reports for client - based rebate application using LINQ.
- Developed an application used by the R&D to test the concept of aligning overlays on a scanned image, and then printing on that image. This involved creating, an overlay that can be moved, resized and rotated with full drag-and-drop support, as well as a zoom feature. Continued development as a co-inventor on a patented camera-based system to align images over a printable media using a similar visual interface. This system used a USB 3.0 camera, and utilized various imaging techniques such as lens correction, edge detection, and perspective transformation. Created using C#, Win Forms, System.Drawing namespace, UVC, DirectShow, AForge.NET, C++, OpenCV, and WinUSB.
- Developed a new PLC application for their factory equipment, replacing their legacy application. The new application contains a new feature that gathers results on the golf shafts that are produced. This information is used to gather outcome-based history on the resulting parts for quality assurance purposes.
- SharePoint as Extranet and Intranet web platforms. Implemented new functionality using web parts, and implemented these web parts as user controls. Changes also required adding fields to lists, and setting permissions
- Modified a large e-commerce website using ASP.NET MVC, and JQuery
- Modification of a public mapping website using Google Maps and Google APIs. Website used for reporting the warrants of people locals in the area, as well as sex offenders, and recent service calls. This can be used by anyone to learn about important possible threats within the department’s jurisdiction area. The code was greatly streamlined for manageability and future development needs.
- Implemented an interface for a web camera to be used within an inmate registration system.
- Modified various applications that are part of an automotive management software suite. This suite is used by automotive companies, and includes software for POS, corporate office, dashboard for reporting, etc.
- Ongoing development on SharePoint intranet site involving development of custom web parts implemented as user controls, setting properties on web parts, adding fields to lists and setting permissions.
- Converted SharePoint public website to Sitefinity 3.7 and 5.4
- Modified contracting system to utilize new data entities to support clinical information for accountable care.
- Modified intranet Facility search page to utilize new data structure for Non-Individual Providers.
- Developed care tracking system for several accountable care projects, including MACH1 (Memphis Accountable Care Home) and Diabetes Wellness Program, for the purpose of population management of patients and care coordination
- Created new data entry application for managing Non-Individual Providers, using VBA in MS Access 2007.