- 10+ years of IT industry experience implementing Data Center Automation solutions - Infrastructure, Server & Client Automation plus Cloud Lifecycle Management.
- Experienced in translating customer needs into project objectives and solution requirements, along with configuring & Integrating Cloud Technologies like AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP, BMC’s CLM etc and have automated Virtualization of Data Centers in VMware, UCS, Physical Servers Etc., for use cases like Compliance checks, Patching, Provisioning, Software and Application Deployment, Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Change Tracking, Auditing and Drift Management (deviations from original state). Grounded with experience also in application integration, Devops (CI/CD Pipelines), system administration, and network consultancy.
- Lead and impart KT and hands-on AWS training on AWS/Azure, Serverless Computing, DevOps Automation solutions for the teams.
Sr. Azure Solutions Architect/Delivery Lead
- Assessed, analyzed current infra footprint (compute, storage, network) and completed requirement gathering (HW, SW) to move assigned individual applications to Azure.
- Created high level and low level design for cloud infrastructure, databases etc.
- Build and deploy infrastructure in cloud by providing proper CIDR’s.
- Evaluate & Migrate compatible OS /VM’s, Databases from on-premise to Cloud
- Based on customer insights created application modernization roadmap and architected solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, orchestrating key resources and infusing key application development and DevOps technologies covering App Service, containers, serverless, cloud native, Java/node.js, Microsoft .NET Stack, DevOps and OSS tools Etc,.
- Review and create RAID items (Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies) as required and connect with Client team to remove key blockers.
- Provide cloud application development solutions (e.g. IaaS, Serverless, API Management, REST designs), container orchestration -Kubernetes (AKS), continuous integration solution for Jenkins, Azure for DevOps, Chef, Puppet, HELM charts, web application server technologies, cloud application design, software architecture and best practices. Validating hardened images for security & compliance.
- Involved in design/development/deployment, Agile, SCRUM, ADO Boards, WiKi etc.,
- Finally create “Deployment plan” capturing the entire POC steps to automate all IAAS, PAAS & SAAS using Terraform Scripts for effective ‘cutover’ to Prod by Migration Team.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Global Azure Solutions Architect/DevSecOps Delivery Lead
- Implement proper Architecture solutions to establish effective Pipelines for a portfolio of apps from .NET stacks, Java, VB.Net & Web Apps, like MDM/IDK - Informatica, Share Based Process App, Shared Data Management, Reveal & IBR calculator tool etc...
- Global implementation of standards to ensure effective CI/CD Pipelines in Microsoft Azure.
- Create IAC and setup different LLE’s for deployments.
- Create Resources In Portal and configure/integrate per Architecture. Leverage ARM Templates & Parameters files. Work with Developers to resolve API issues and KeyVault/Secrets Etc,.
- Lead all the Agile scrum meetings and ensure all Sprints are adhering to the SLA’s.
- Review all the Development work with Developers spread globally to ensure all Backlogs are addressed in a timely manner meeting SLA’s.
- Address all escalations pertaining to access, Permissions, Firewalls, Load Balancers, expressroute gateways, VNet’s, Subnets, NSG’s etc.
Sr AWS Solutions Architect
- As a Sr AWS Architect my primary responsibilities are: Lead Agile based (Azure Boards) & Kanban methodologies to design/Architect, integrate & configure Automation of TAX based Web Application being developed inhouse by a third party vendor.
- Created IIS Websites with appropriate CNAME’s and established connectivity for all lower lane environments, Pull/Push code from TFS/VSO (On Azure Devops) to GitLab Repositories, client side environment is setup in AWS, created branches for all LLE’s and merged initial sprints by procuring them as dumps, Established GitLab connectivity with Jenkins (with a build node running MS Build Tools/Agent).
- Configured and integrated the following: Jira with GitLab, Jenkins and Chef with CyberArk for obtaining credentials for secrets, Tableau for reporting, RDS for Database, ECS, S3 for storing artefacts.
- As Delivery Lead for the entire project - ensure proper coordination with the Vendor to ascertain all requirements are met satisfactorily.