- Microsoft professional with 12+ years of Experience in the field of Information Technology, working as Lead Developer, Solution Architect, Administrator and SME in Federal and Local county government projects.
- Strong experience in Developing, configuring, migrating, administration and managing SharePoint sites and deploying solutions using SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 , SharePoint Online and Office 365.
- Experienced in requirements gathering, preparing Functional and Technical Specifications.
- Experience in customizing Pages, workflows, InfoPath forms, Web Parts, Master pages, Content types, Site Definitions and Design manager, Content Management System and site templates.
- Strong experience in migration to SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online using DocAve from AvePoint.
- Experience in CSOM, REST API, SharePoint hosted Apps.
- Experience in building Organization App Store, developing SharePoint Add - ins, Event Receivers and Workflows.
- Participated in designing intranet, creating site collections, daily administration of SharePoint requests to include permissions to libraries, lists, web parts, workflows and maintain logs and usage reports for proper maintenance of SharePoint sites.
- Planned and Architected SharePoint Hub Sites to roll up and present consolidated views of different custom lists, news and activities.
- Extensive experience in Developing and building Web parts / Visual Web Part using SharePoint object model/ client model, SP Designer and Visual Studio.
- Experience on working with CAML, LINQ and jQuery to query any external source and creating Entity class using command line entity.
- Experience in ITIL process involving Change Management, Problem Management and Incident Management.
- Customize the sites and create workflows with SharePoint designer to aid users in automated processes and approvals and maintain system documentation.
- Coordinated different teams across the country to deploy different builds to different environments on parallel development for multiple projects.
- Extensively worked on Managed Metadata Service, Taxonomy and created refinement for better search functionality and also managing and utilizing of metadata for tagging of contents.
- Highly motivated, self-Directed, Enthusiastic with ability to adapt and learn new technologies.
Sharepoint Specific Skills: Sharepoint Online, Office 365, SharePoint 2013/2010SharePoint User Profiles, Managed Metadata Services, Business Connectivity Services
Software Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, LINQ, Lambda Expression, Enterprise Library Development, Content Management, Reports, SharePoint, SharePoint Designer, Document Management, Web Content Management, Web Parts, Features, Custom Web Parts, Site Templates Customization, Custom Event Handling, Lists, Document Library, Content Types, Collaborative Application Markup Language (CAML)
Databases: SQL server, MySQL, MS-AccessOperating systems: Windows server 2003/2008/2012/2016
Web Servers: IIS 10.0/9.0/8.0/7.0
Tools: and Utilities: DocAve, ULS Log Viewer, U2U, CVS, SVN, UML, VSS, TFS, GIT, SOAPUI, Easy Query
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting Services
Lead Software Developer
Confidential, Vienna, VA
- Developed a configurable Tool for a Proposal Document Management workflow, with Roles, Departments, Users, Reviewers, Approvers, Status, Risks, Goals and Funding of the project.
- Developed custom Approval Workflow Add-in which integrates data from Talent Acquisition System and populates the data for an Onboarding user Add-in using Visual Studio workflows, Rest and CSOM.
- Built custom Add-in to for an Event Management System using client-side technologies.
- Built a custom solution called Status Reporting Tool, which collects data like the charter, schedules, teams, deliverables, Risks, Costs etc., from all projects and built a dashboard out the data with the key metrics
- Developed, tested and maintained asp.net web application with users belonging to groups with different access rights.
- Developed, tested and maintained web services (SOAP and REST).
- Created and Integrated many Crystal Reports into the application.
- Written and Maintained Business User guide and Technical user guides for web services.
- Conducted Sprint planning meetings.
- Supported clients/state users in implementation of web services.
- Performed Site demos for client.
Environment: Visual Studio 2013, Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Server 2016, ASP.NET 4.5, C#, ADO.NET, MS SQL Server 2008/2012, Web services, Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.5, XML, CSS, LINQ to SQL, Lambda expression, Bootstrap
Senior SharePoint Developer
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
- Created Managed metadata terms and term sets through script. Linked navigation menu to the Managed metadata terms.
- Selectively migrated content from 2007 site to 2010 and 2013 sites using DocAve.
- Created Publishing approval workflow for list items.
- Used Search Core Results web part for displaying information across site collections.
- Created various Site Templates and List Templates to be used to create multiple sites based on these templates.
- Incorporated Content Search web part with Refinement Web part to display selective results.
- Developed standard Apps and Custom Apps using Visual studio
- Created various other custom Web Parts, Event Receivers, and Features and deployed them as Solution packages.
- Programmed Web event receiver, List Event receivers and Feature receivers.
- Customized public and private publishing site templates help in creating sites based on needs.
- Expertise in managing solutions (.wsp files), install features; include web parts into the respective SharePoint site collections.
- Upgraded solutions from SharePoint . Migrated 2010 publishing sites to SharePoint 2013.
- Created User Groups and configured specific permissions for each group.
- Created Custom Web Parts using SharePoint object model and deployed them into Web part Gallery. Used data controls like SPGridView for displaying data in the Web Parts.
- Used ULS log viewer to access logs as a part of bug fixing.
Senior Application Developer
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
- Created custom Visual Web Parts and Application Pages using Visual Studio 2010, ASP.NET and C# with SharePoint Object Model.
- Used SharePoint Object Model to verify security against the Active Directory groups and also SharePoint Groups to verify their Authentication and Authorization in the Application Pages.
- Created various Site Templates and List Templates to be used to create multiple Process sites based on these templates.
- Performed administrative tasks such as access permission to the departmental sites, lists, libraries, installation, and configuration and troubleshooting.
- Developed Web User Controls in Visual Studio.NET 2010 and deployed them as a Web parts into SharePoint sites.
- Utilized Central Administration site to manage corporate server farm and created /extended web applications to isolate SharePoint sites
- Provided restore and backup of sites using STSADM utility and SharePoint 2010 Management Shell
- Created Custom Feature Receivers and List Event Handlers deployed using Features.
- Queried Lists and Libraries using CAML (Collaborative Application Markup Language) queries using U2Utool and used SharePoint Object Model to save and retrieve data
- Suggested best practices and processes to the higher management as part of continuous improvement program
- Created various SharePoint Timer Jobs for nightly maintenance operations.
- Created Site Columns, Content Types and Site Definitions to be used for creating sub-sites under different sections of the intranet site.
- Involved in the architecture of the entire site from ground up including Site structure, Master Pages, Page Layouts, Web Parts, and Content Migration Timer Jobs etc.
- Created various internal Console applications and tools for content update
- Created and deployed custom Web Parts to be used on various pages of the site.
- Configured Security Permissions across the site to restrict user access based on their access requirements.
- Extensively involved in Requirements Gathering, developing SRS document, Use Cases and UML diagrams
- Created CAML queries to get required results from the various lists and libraries even from the Managed metadata columns.
- Supported and trained internal users on SharePoint 2010, and provide strategic guidance on best practices for utilizing its functionality.
- Involved in Writing/Modifying Stored Procedures in SQL Server Database
- Developed business logic of application based on the role of users
- Used Asynchronous Java XML (AJAX) to display dynamic content to the user
- Applied various options of Client and Server State management techniques in the developed code
- Created Web Parts including Content Editor Web Parts to facilitate content editing directly by the Administrator.
- Experience in integrating SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) with SharePoint to run required reports from SharePoint sites.
- Deployed the application in the production environment and supported production
- Conducted Knowledge Transfer sessions
- Involved in Maintenance phase of the project
- Involved in Unit testing for the developed modules
Confidential, Annandale, VA
- Created HTML Wire Frames in ASP.NET and coded the navigation for different application modules.
- Extensively used CSS to control the style and layout of multiple web pages
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects like Data Adapter, Data Set, Data Table, Data View
- Conducted impact analyses for change requests in different phases of the project
- Involved in Writing/Modifying Stored Procedures in SQL Server Database
- Participated in preparing the Project Plan, Technical and Functional Design Documents
- Generated various kinds of reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).