- 6+ years Experienced professional Computer Science Graduate Full Stack Developer with experience in designing, developing, and managing complex Enterprise and agile development of large - scale solutions that utilize emerging technologies like Azure, Angular Framework, React & Web API's.
- Experienced in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) - Project Analysis, Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, Documentation and Deployment and in Windows Client/Server Environment.
- Experienced in building full-stack software front-end to back-end Web Applications, SPA using AngularJS, C#, Angular7/8, ASP .NET, .Net Core, MVC/ASP.NET, AJAX, jQuery, HTML5 frameworks, Web APIs, Restful Services, Web Services for Mobile apps, Web & Azure Cloud.
- Created and maintained various DevOps related tools for the team such as provisioning scripts, deployment tools, and development and staging environments on AWS like EC2 , S3 buckets , RDS , Elastic Beanstalk , AWS Lambda , VPC , Elastic Container Service .
- Strong knowledge in development of software systems using Microsoft .NET framework 3.0, 3.5, 4 and 4.5 including git, WCF and MVC design pattern.
- Experience in developing windows and web applications using XAML in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) using MVVM.
- Experienced Working with Azure Cloud Services like Logic Apps, Function Apps, Blob Storage, Azure App Services, Service Fabric, Azure Data Factory.
- Experience in implementing and migrating and deploying workloads on Azure VM.
- Solid Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, OOAD, UML, Test Driven Development (TDD), Design Patterns, Refactoring, Reverse Engineering, Patterns of Enterprise Application.
- Experienced in writing Automated Test Cases using Modern Test frameworks like N-Unit, X-Unit, MS-Test.
- Automated couple of workflows using PowerShell. Involved in writing background jobs using PowerShell.
- Expert in developing Custom Control, User Control and Provided Rich Functionality using C# .
- Created Entity classes, relationships between entity classes using LINQ (Language Integrated Query) to SQL to manage relational data as objects.
- Consumed ADO.NET Entity Framework for Entity Data Model, Entities, Relationship Mapping, Querying Data.
- Experience in developing Microservices using ASP.NET core.
- Worked on designing the Database Schema, which represents an ownership context for a Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2014/2017.
- Expertise in writing SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers with Oracle (9i, 10g,11g), Blob storage and MS-SQL Server.
- Experience in Cross-Platform Mobile Development using React Native + Type Script based mobile app.
- Designed container based microservice architecture and local FTS management infrastructure. Implemented scalable message queue based transaction flow and utilized distributed RabbitMQ brokers and SQL log shipping for concurrency among all data centers.
Languages: C#, C, JAVA, T-SQL, PL/SQL, VB.NET, MongoDB CRUD queries
.NET Technologies: .Net Framework 4.5, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, MVC 4/5, Web API, Razor C#, AJAX, LINQ, WCF, WPF, Web Services, Entity Frameworks, (DNN), .netNuke 7.X, Web forms, Windows Forms, Windows Services
Database: Oracle (9i, 10g,11g), SQL Server (2008R 2/2012/2014/2016/2017 ), AZURE SQL, Azure Blob Storage, Cosmos DB
Database Tools: SQL Enterprise Manager, SQL Profiler, Query Analyzer, SQL Server Setup, Security Manager, Service Manager, SQL Server Integration Service, DTS, Import Export Data, Bulk Insert, SQL Server Reporting Services.
Confidential Web Services: EC2, S3, VPC, RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Lambda, Elastic container Service.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix, IOS.
Azure Services: Azure Devops, Logic Apps, Function Apps, Blob Storage, Azure App Services, Service Fabric, Kubernetes, Azure Data Factory, Azure Service Bus, Azure Storage Explorer.
IDE / Utilities: Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008, Visual Web Developer Express, Visual Code, Sublime, Notepad++, Eclipse, SSMS
Debugging tools: Chrome Developer Tools, IE.
Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0/7.5/8.0 ), Apache Tomcat, HTTP Web Server.
Testing Frameworks: N-unit, X-Unit, MS test
Source Control Tools: Team Foundation Server, Subversion, Visual Source Safe, Git, Bit Bucket, Kiln, SVN
Designing Tools: MS Visio
BI Tools: Power BI, Azure Data Factory, SSRS, SSIS
Migration Tools: Metalogix, Sharegate
Office Tools: MS Office, Office 365, MS Flow, SharePoint Online, Power Apps
Methodologies: Agile (Scrum), Kanban, UML Waterfall
Confidential - Miami, FL
Azure .net Developer
- Development of Logic Apps, Server less Function Apps, Web API’s in-service fabric, on Azure Cloud.
- Worked on setting up CI/CD Pipelines in Azure Depos.
- Development of Azure Data Factory pipelines.
- Involved in understanding user requirements, designing, and developing web applications.
- Expertise in CI/CD setup on Azure Devops.
- Used Azure Cloud for Hosting Web services for retrieval and posting Data to Blob Storage.
- Involved in writing Automated Test Cases using test frameworks like N-Unit, X-Unit.
- Involved throughout in SDLC life cycle process.
- Involved in design, coding and testing phases of the project.
- Used SOAP services for requesting information from end points.
- Create PowerShell scripts for server Installs/ad-hoc business reports. Developed various complex modules using ASP .NET, AJAX and C#.
- Developed .NET Core Web API based on departmental requirements and specifications.
- Worked with advanced concepts of .NET Core MVC such as Models and Providers, Filters used for developing backend technology.
- Experience in creating Cosmos jobs using SCOPE scripts in Data Studio to export data to Azure SQL.
- Developed CMS systems implementing Dot Net Nuke DNN SQL Server ASP.NET.
- Built web applications which are more user interactive using latest technology Angular 7/8.
- Established communication from Angular JS Project to Web API 2 Project.
- Imported data from flat files to SQL Server database using SSIS Also used Azure for Scaling and checking the reliability of the applications which were developed during the project
- Deployed web application to Azure Service Fabric.
- Use Window Azure to deploy the application on cloud and managing the session
- Used Grid View, Data List, and Panels to display and manipulate data in ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Used Azure components like Service Bus implements a communication system between mutually interacting software applications, Message Queues, Redis Cache to supports data structures such as strings, hashes, lists, sets, sorted sets with range queries.
- Created a database known as SQL AZURE database , which integrates with Active directory.
Azure .net developer
- Development of Server less Function Apps, Web API’s, CI/CD Pipeline on Azure Cloud.
- Worked on Generating CI/CD Pipeline on Azure Cloud.
- Experienced in Azure Infrastructure Management ( Azure web role, Worker role, SQL Azure, Azure Storage ).
- Involved in understanding user requirements, designing, and developing web application and back end applications.
- Worked on Visual Studio 2015/ .Net CORE 3.0 Framework to implement Business Logic.
- Experienced in creation and configuring of Storage Accounts and Configuration of blobs, tables.
- Deploying Web Apps and Creating Web-Jobs, Experience in configuring Cloud Platform in Azure SQL, Service Bus and Cloud Services.
- Worked on Queues, Blobs , and Containers to persist data on Azure .
- Used Azure Cloud for Hosting Webservices for retrieval and posting Data to SQL Server for applications Hosted on Office 365.
- Designed and implemented the application using MicroService Architecture for its various distinct advantages like loose coupling and design patterns.
- Development web service using Windows Communication Foundation and .Net to receive and process XML files and deploy on cloud Service on Microsoft Azure .
- Developed CMS systems implementing Dot Net Nuke DNN SQL Server ASP.NET.
- Involved in writing Automated Test Cases using Modern Test frameworks like N-Unit, X-Unit, MS-Test.
- Involved in development of application on azure server by creating packages through Visual Studio, Powershell and Azure Portal.
- Responsible for creating & Managing Docker ORM files for creating necessary base images used for automation of build & deployment environments.
- Using the logic for screening each client record in the system develop windows batch script and powershell scripting.
- Involved in Integration test, Load test by various target environments (Integration, QA, and Production).
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while working as part of a team.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of all development and Test Various .Net based enterprise applications.
- Worked on Single Page Applications using Latest technologies like Angular 5/6, PWA (Progressive Web Apps).
Full stack .Net developer with AWS
- Involved in full life cycle of the project from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, and developing the application using Iterative AGILE Methodology.
- Involved with the client team to design and implement the advanced technologies WCF, SOA, ASP.NET, and VB.NET with the application logic in C # according to the user requirements.
- Involved in complete application stack in Confidential Web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3 Bucket.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS ( Cloud Services ) S3 infrastructure using AWS ( SNS, SQS ).
- Designed and Built AWS fail-overs, fault tolerance website with auto-scaling and load testing with multiple EC2 instances with RDS
- Build code in AWS lambda and deployed using AWS Elastic Container Service(ECS).
- Created Rest full API’s using MVC4 Web API’s.
- Developed and deployed a .Net Core 2.0 N tiered application with an Angular 4 SPA front end. I helped lead the small team, also proposed and implemented the projects architecture.
- The .Net core solution consisted of 5 projects including client, middle tier, api, common model and database repository.
- Utilized AngularJS Node.js and Express framework to create dynamic data driven web pages.
- Involved in proof-of-concept using ASP.NET Model-View-Controller, MVC pattern.
- Developed a windows application using VB.NET and web services for secured and machine specific log on to web-based systems Involved in front-end development using Visual Studio 2010, ASP.NET, and CSS.
- Used JQuery, ASP.NET, VB.NET, AJAX toolkit controls and CSS to enhance the performance and richness to the user interface.
- Experience in creating Containers by Docker's for Microservices.
- Planning to rewrite windows application into web application wherein involved in creating POC in technologies like HTML5 or ASP.NET 4.0 with MVC.
- Developing WCF services and consuming them in WPF and class library applications.
- Developed User controls using ASP.NET, VB.NET and C# and used them dynamically in the web pages using Master pages and CSS.
- Involved in coding member validation business functionality using WCF and client front end layers using WPF and Silverlight.
- Designed MVC design pattern for ASP.NET application development using the ASP.NET, MVC framework.
- Imported data from flat files to SQL Server database using SSIS.
- Good Experience in React JS for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
Environment: Visual studio 2010, C#, ASP.NET 4.0, Angular JS, Angular 4, React JS, VB.NET, VBA, MVC, LINQ, WCF, WPF, Silverlight, MS SQL 2008, JQuery, Confidential Web Services- EC2, Lambda, ECS, S3, CSS, XML, HTML, SSIS, SSRS, Team Foundation Server(TFS) and Agile.