- 6+years of experience as .Net Developer and Web Developer in all phases of product development life cycle that includes Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance and Documentation.
- Expertise in working with technologies like Visual Studio .NET 2008/ 2010/ 2012/ 2013/2017 , C#.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, MVC 3/4/5, .NET Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , ADO.NET.
- Experience in working with Model View Controller (MVC), MVVM, LINQ, Entity Framework, WebAPI, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), REST Web Service and SOAP.
- 4 years of experience in SQL Programming.
- Worked on SQLite and SQLCiper, Database Design, Implementation and writing T-SQL Scripts, Stored procedures, Triggers and Views.
- Experience in Developing XML and JSON using C#.
- Worked on MS Visual Studio 2017 and have end to end knowledge in integration of TFS and VSS.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and experience in working with Agile Development Methodology.
- Used Agile methodology and participated in design and code review meetings to deliver the projects in small iterations by developed PHP Custom applications.
- Experience in version controlling tools SVN, Team Foundation Server.
- 3 years of experience in Manual and Automation Testing along with NUnit Testing.
- Utilized ADO.NET technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and MSQL manipulation using LINQ.
- 3 years of experience working with reporting tools like SSRS and SSIS.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving techniques, Quick learner with the ability to work in a fast-paced, results oriented environment with consistently delivering high quality work.
- Expertise in understanding user requirements and translating business requirements into technical solutions with excellent problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Experience working in both team and individual environment.
- Assisted junior members of the team in various projects.
Web Technologies: HTML/DHTML, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Web Services, ADO.NET, ASP.Net 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , MEF, Prism, WPF, Bootstrap, AJAX, XML, AngularJS, Angular 2, Angular 6, KnockoutJS, NHibernate, MVVM
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013/2015/2017.
Development Methodology: Agile Development Methodology, Waterfall Model.
Web Server: IIS 6.0/7.0/8.0
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 , Ms Access, PostGre, MySQL
Confidential, Richardson, TX
.Net Developer with Production Support
- Escalated issues to Product Development (Tier 3) resources where necessary.
- Work closely with team members to ensure high-priority problems are handed off between team members, minimizing downtime and inefficiencies for end users.
- Provide production support via detail-oriented application troubleshooting.
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps where necessary.
- On-Call responsibilities on a rotating basis.dentifying incidents to root cause, providing immediate workarounds and solving underlying problems.
- Debugging applications and implementing code fixes when necessary
- Worked on resolving Service Now tickets (SNOW) on a daily basis.
- Worked debugging the Micro Services code using Postman.
- Worked on Asp.Net Applications for resolving the Production issues.
- Worked on Angular 2.0.
- Worked on MYSQL to PostGre migration.
- Used SOAP services to debug the Request and response for the issues.
- Worked with off-shore resources and development activities.
- Diagnose SQL errors and write necessary queries to solve the issue.
- Provide support to the business during day-to-day activities and JIRA requests.
- Trouble-shooting production incidents requiring detailed analysis of issues on web and desktop applications, batch jobs, and databases.
- Analyze production issues to determine root cause and provides fix recommendations to the development team.
Environment: .Net framework, Angular 2.0, SOAP, Micro services, Postman, MySQL, PostGre, Service Now, SOAP, HTML, CSS, GIT lab, JIRA, Visual Studio, Java script.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Angular 5 with .Net Core
- Worked with Design/BA teams to analyze the Requirements, creating Design documents, and Technical Definition Documentation. Worked in Agile/Scrum Development Methodology.
- The web GUI was built using Angular 5.0, HTML5, Web API classes, and AJAX control for providing a consistent look and their individual states persisted across sessions, thus saving individual preferences and providing a smooth navigation experience.
- Extensively used Angular 5.0 forms like Template Driven forms and Reactive forms (Dynamic Forms) to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Implemented Angular 5.0 concepts: Interpolation, Input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, Router Outlet, binding the click event, Component decorator, binding to the hidden property.
- Implemented Angular 5.0 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs to POST/GET the data used in the application.
- Implemented interceptors to handle Token-based authentication and implemented route guards to allow access to requested routes.
- Create the application in .NET framework, and implement logic using C# and OOPS concepts.
- Used Entity Framework to create entities in Data Access Layer. Implemented Web API and HTTP Handlers in developing Web Service replication interface for setting up data feeds for content transportation in XML and JSON formats.
- Used Server-Side Validation Controls and Client-Side Validations for handling the form inputs.
- Developed Stored Procedures, functions, and triggers using SQL and T-SQL in MS SQL Server for fetching data and binding. Responsible for coding that includes reading of an XML file and fetching data in the fields/tags and transferring the data to the database using LINQ.
- Implemented Onion N-tier Architecture using Database First Approach. Involved in development of Web API, Classes, and interfaces using C#, that incorporates both Onion architecture and database connectivity.
- Working on the OAuth authentication 2.0 protocol for setting up the REST API services. Worked on getting on the Authorization to access the requested tokens.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
Full stack .Net Developer
- Implemented routing for Single Page Application (SPA) with different content using route Provider in the Angular JS module and ng-view in the HTML.
- Created custom directives, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular JS.
- Worked on Angular concepts such as two-way data binding, *if and *for structural directives, property binding, services, dependency injection, routing.
- Utilized Observables for http calls to observe the response and handle errors using RxJS operators.
- Created reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component-based architecture provided by Angular.
- Worked with Kendo UI controls for Angular 6 application to implement the Grid functionality.
- Worked on ReactJS store to dispatch and store the Data.
- Worked on Authentication, Role-based Authorization and various security features for the application that include encryption and decryption.
- Worked on creating a new module within the existing web application and made sure it is responsive for both desktop and mobile.
- Used repository pattern for access to database data, thus making testing easier.
- Worked on sending monthly and quarterly reports through email using SMTP server.
- Used Log4net API to log different information, error, debug and warning in the application.
- Developed a service layer using Web API for CRUD operations.
- Implemented Entity Framework.
- Used VB6 as a code behind for all the web pages
- Used VB.NET as a code behind for all the web pages. Studied existing system which was built in asp 3.0 and VB 6.0 requirements were driven from existing system
- Developed various pages for different modules using ASP .net VB created and Resolved issues in other applications that are used VB.NET
- Designed and created tables, stored procedures, and triggers, functions to retrieve and manipulate data from the database.
- Migrated the services from Octopus to Devops Azure.
- Experience in designing and invoking reports for Web applications using SSRS (Reporting Services).
- Worked on SQL queries and optimization techniques to improve the performance of the application.
- Used GIT for source code control and project related Branching structure.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Involved on Release Based software delivery approach and worked on Requirement Gathering, Development, Maintenance phase of SDLC of 3 tier architecture.
- Worked on BL and DAL layer classes and integrated in UI using MVVM pattern.
- Extensively used Action, Func and Predicate in View Model and Middleware classes.
- Created Custom Controls, User Controls and used Dependency Properties to bind data on these controls.
- Created custom Ribbon Control and used them to Navigate between different windows in the application.
- Expertise working on Triggers, Binding, Styles, Data Template, Control Template, Routed Events, Converters, Layout Panels in XAML.
- Help give architecture design for Azure AD, Proofpoint, SecureAuth & Crestron Deployment, Design, Build, Implement, Upgrade and Maintain Microsoft Azure.
- Implement SSO, Identity Management, Data Loss Prevention, Intune, Azure Rights Management, Azure Mobility + Security (EMS), Provisioning, Roles, Groups.
- Used Telerik controls RadGrid View, RadDate Picker etc., enhanced their export functionalities to support MS Excel 7.0.
- Used ADO.NET, ADO.NET Entity Framework and Linq to Object to connect to SQL server database from Repositories classes for retrieving, manipulating, querying, storing data from the database.
- Worked creating the API’s based on Restful Services.
- Azure Availability and Scalability - Configured VMs availability sets using Azure portal to provide resiliency for IaaS based solution and scale sets using Azure resource Manager to manage network traffic.
- Created a WinForms based user interface to check out the outcome and then migrated to WPF.
- Involved in transpiling, bundling and developing react components for the partner homepages using React Js.
- Used React flux to polish the data and for single directional flow.
- Worked on Sybase for mobile application to find out the Risks involved and checked on the Cloud Platform.
- Hands on experience on developing the components using Angular JS2 needed for the application from the scratch and customizing from various Angular related libraries to meet the application's functionality.
- Worked on Angular JS2 concepts like building the components, Data binding, String Interpolation, Property Binding, Event Binding, Two-way Data binding to Output Data Conditionally, Styling Elements dynamically
- Wrote complex Stored Procedures, Scripts using joins.
- Costing, designing, building and managing the infrastructure environments needed for the projects in the AWS hosting platform.
- Cloud Custodian policies are written in simple YAML configuration files that specify given resource types and are constructed from a vocabulary of filters and actions.
- Automated the cloud deployments using Chef and AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
- Used Re-sharper to maintain business coding standards.
- Upgrade DirSync to Azure AD Connect, implement new Pass-Through Authentication and Modern Auth.
- Azure Database Services: AZURE Database Migration Service, Scale performance on the fly, without app downtime, Build multitenant apps with customer isolation and efficiency.
- Utilized TFS for source control and CI build.
Environment: WPF, C 5.0, Expression Blend 4.0, .NET Framework 4.5, Angular JS 2, Azure, Windows 7.0, SQL Server 2012, AWS, Sybase, Visual Studio 2012, Rest Services, React JS, Outlook 2007