- 7 Years of IT Experience mainly in developing Internet /Intranet and Client/Server applications
- Experience in design, development and implementation of Software applications in the area of Client/Server and n - tier Web based enterprise technologies.
- Strong skills in designing and developing applications on the Microsoft .Net platform using .NET Framework, Architecture Concepts, Visual Studio.NET (C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET).
- Strong hands on experience in analysis, design, development, implementation, testing and maintenance of software applications in the Client/Server, distributed application using C# and VB.NET.
- More than 2 years of experience in multi threaded real time trading software in C#.
- Extensive involvement in all stages of application development life cycle including requirements, logical and physical architecture modeling, design, development, implementation, and support.
- Good experience in WINFORMS and WEBFORM.
- Experience in migration application VB 6.0 to .Net, VC++ to C# migration
- Experience in working with User Controls.
- Experience working with ASP.NET 2.0 Master and content pages.
- Good Knowledge of SharePoint 2010.
- Experience in ADO.NET components such as Data Grids, Datasets and Data readers.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows application development.
- Conversant with database technologies.
- Extensive experience of writing Stored Procedures, Views, User Defined Functions, Triggers and Indexes in SQL Server 2008/2000
- Experience with BI tool like DTS and SSIS packages.
- Experience with auto scheduler application like SQL Jobs, Windows Scheduler etc.
- Good hands on experience with making reports using Crystal Reports and Oracle Discoverer .
- Skilled in preparing customer specifications as part of software technical requirements.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with aggressive timelines, to prioritize and meet operational deadlines in a demanding, fast-paced environment or quickly changing priorities.
- Ability to grasp and apply new concepts quickly and effectively.
Languages: C#. NET, ASP.NET, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL, VB 6.0.VB.Net,ASP
Databases: SQL Server2008/2000, MS Access 2000, MySql,Postgre SQL
GUI: Visual Studio.NET 2005/2008/2012/2012 , Visual Basic 6.0,AJAX
Web: IIS 6.0,7.0, ASP.NET, WINFORMS, MS Visual Interdev, Visual Studio.NET (.Net Remoting, SOAP, Web Services), XML, HTML, HTMLScript, Java Script, VB Script, Windows SharePoint Services.
Operating: Systems Windows XP, Windows 2003/2008, Unix, MS DOS,Power Shell
Technology: ADO.NET, Active X, ADO., Entity Framework
Tools: VSS, Crystal reports 8.0/7.0, UML, Oracle Disoverer
Protocols: HTTP,FTP,TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP
.Net Lead Developer
- Designing and developing .NET application using C#.Net as the code behind.
- Worked as Lead developer to distribute the tasks and business layers use by Generic Collection.
- Created all complex business layer statistics calculation with front end refresh. worked on XML serilization to work complex analysis in disconnected mode too.
- Created Unit test cases for Market Analysis and Competitive Analysis complex calculation.
- Regularly attending FO calls for status update.
- Deploying application from Dev, Pre-Prod and Production.
- Attending all chain management processes for deployment of application on production.
Environment: .Net Framework 3.5/4.0 SQL Server 2008, Reporting Service,SVN, C#.Net, Crystal Report, Visual Studio 2010.
.Net Lead Developer
- Understanding the existing application from sustain team and creat migration strategy and presenting to client, FO and Team members.
- Attending meeting with project team members to collect their questions and clarify their understanding, tasks which are distributed as per schedule.
- Converted all Sherdian 3rd party controls to .Net control ( Flex Grid to .Net Gridview etc ) Used MSSQL 2000/2005/2008 and be part in to readyness of Dev environment to start migration.
- Extensively worked with Binary and XML Serilization with Encryption logic.
- Extensively worked with DTS and SSIS migration.
- Extensively worked with Crystal reports for some of the migration application.
- Migrating ADO to ADO.NET for communication between application and the SQL 2008 database.
- Involved into Project coordinating work like planning, controlling WBS.
- Presenting some of migration solution to team and maintain cookbook for readiness solution which can use by other team
.Net Lead Developer
- Designing and developing Windows application using C# as the code behind. understanding the exchange protocol and creating internal protocol which are going to use in application.
- Visual Source Safe used for version controlling and source code protection.
- Created the front end Graphical User Interface(GUI) with Feed display using C#.Net and TCP/IP socket programming.
- Worked complex portfolio and exposure calculation real time upgrade with market feed with user defined events.
- Worked on Risk Manager strategies where completely use of OOPS concept for designing business layer with .Net Generic Collection.
- Order verification calculation and blocking of order if client is violating with exposure.
- Programming ADO.NET for communication between application and the SQL Server database.
- SQL Database level cryptographic encryption for the user's password.
- Real time update on DB information to related application's module.
Environment: C#.Net, TCP/IP, SQL Server 2005, Visual Source Safe, Windows Server 2003-2008, ADO.NET, Visual Studio 2008, Inter Process Communication, Mutex