- Highly motivated IT Professional with about 13 years of experience in Analysis, Design and Development of high scalable Web Applications, Distributed Applications and Web Services using Microsoft Technologies in Finance, Banking, Telecom and Healthcare Domains.
Programming Languages/Concepts: ASP.Net (web forms, MVC), WinForms, LINQ C#.NET, Design Patterns, SOLID principles, Dependency Injection.
Web Application Architecture: N - tier architecture, SOA, MVC, MVVM, MVP, RESTful, Web API
Development Environments: MS Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2015 , SQL Server Management Studio
Database Programming: MS-SQL Server, Oracle, MS-Access, Triggers, Stored procedures
Version Control: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Git, Subversion
Data Integration & BI: SSIS, SSRS
Industrial Domains: Banking, Retail, Telecom, Healthcare
- Designed developed and enhanced various components of web app (.Net full stack); involved in all stages of SDLC.
- Involved in designing the database architecture for the project which was the backbone of the project as majority of the webpages were loaded from the database entries using the generic client-side scripts which would create placeholders for Kendo grids and other Kendo controls.
- Created and consumed hundreds of RESTful WEBAPI and web services to get and post data into the database and perform other business functionality.
- Designed static reports using MVC and Kendo UI and Telerik controls like navigation menus, grids, dropdowns, calendars, date picker etc. to incorporate Non-SPA concept
- Created hundreds of SQL tables, stored procedures (SPs) and functions (UDFs).
- Developed a custom fool-proof module which could be reused to generate Excel reports using EPPlus and PDF reports using RDLC.
- Embedding Tableau Dashboards into the reports using Kendo Templates and jQuery.
- UI styling by creating appropriate CSS and using Bootstrap effectively.
- Developed user friendly chart using High Charts.
- Created Windows service to create and send periodic emails to users with pending requests and hosted the same on the servers.
- Actively involved in bug fixes and enhancements, promptly responding to user real time issues, service requests, access provisions etc.
- Efficiently switched from one application to another to support each of them daily.
- Design and monitor construction of user-facing presentation tools, such as Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports
Senior .Net Developer
- Developed DFA Tracker views and partial views using MVC 3.0 Razor view engine.
- Created WCF services to receive data from external sources in the form of JSON and XML.
- Worked on JSON serializer and deserializer to parse trading data coming from Markit in order to reconcile with DFA Tracker.
- Worked on Entity Framework as the default ORM tool for all the database activity by implementing the database first approach to create the models.
- Created controllers with respect to the regional trackers such as DFA Tracker, EMIR US Tracker, EMIR UK Tracker and CANADA tracker.
- Created independent libraries and helpers for business validation of data, IO file processing, getting organization details of employees and the entire hierarchy from Active Directory which could be reused in multiple modules.
- Created and deployed SSIS Packages which import and export files from other systems using various transformations like conditional split, lookup, merge and derived column.
- Created unit test cases using NUnit Test Framework.
- Worked on Agile model for development involving biweekly sprints, created user stories and tasks and updated them in Rational Team Concert (RTC).
- Provided monthly support for production environment by monitoring jobs, scheduling and troubleshooting any issues.
- Actively involved in the schema design for the project modules with the business analysts and led the team through successful live deliveries on various occasions.
Senior .Net Developer
- Created three tier web-based application which aims at providing the managers with a convenient platform to manage the assets belonging to them.
- Majorly involved in designing service contracts which take HTTP Request objects as parameters and return HTTP Response objects with user asset data to be displayed in the UI thus ensuring reusability across multiple interfaces.
- Built AJAX-ified web pages which display data returned from RESTful services.
- Designed web pages and implemented client validations using JQuery components.
- Used API controller to cater to AJAX calls from an MVC page and return serialized data to the client in any requested format instead of views over to the UI.
- Embedded the service layer into the main application comprising the GUI.
- Designed individual test cases using Microsoft Unit Test Framework to test the lowest level functionality.
- Used Entity Framework for object relational mapping between the service layer and the database.
- Created the Functional and Design documents for the application prior to development.
- Extensively implemented logging using Custom Logger.
- Developed email formats which were used by the console app to send automated emails to the managers for action on terminated resource assets.
Senior .Net Developer
- Created a console application which takes care of the Reconciliation of trade reports between the FCM (Futures Commission Merchant) and the internal booking system.
- Developed FCM Dashboard web pages using Infragistics data grids to display the reconciliation reports.
- Developed the generic reconciliation engine to match the records from multiple sources based on metadata using C# 4.0 and used Windows AD authentication for the user login and the audit trail purposes.
- Developed dynamic SQL queries using StringBuilder for efficient data retrieval and updating.
- Implemented logging using log4net in the application using the ILog and LogImpl interfaces.
Senior Software Engineer -Senior .Net Developer
- Created repositories using NHibernate (3.0 version) for all the database activity and implemented the Unit of Work pattern to make sure that the scope of the transaction is controlled at the request level.
- Implemented dependency injection using Autofac as the IoC Container.
- Worked on UI manipulation and client validation logic using JQuery and used controls such as accordion layouts and data grids in the front end.
- Utilized NUnit with the Moq framework for mocking data and unit testing.
- Developed a multi-threaded windows service called Task Manager that uses IoC to resolve task items at execution time.
Senior Software Engineer- .Net Developer
- Designed the console applications and database structure which was used by all modules.
- Served as the SPOC for SSIS technology and projects in my team and was involved in creating and deploying several SSIS packages for the whole team, created Tables, Indexes, Constraints and Views.
- Designed and Coded Web Forms using C#, ASP.NET and CSS.
- Implemented Ajax in the web pages to ensure that only the required fields get updated instead of reloading the page.
- Involved in developing UML diagrams (Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams) using Visio.
- Extensively involved in working with LINQ, SQL Server 2008 and Microsoft .NET Framework.