Established professional software engineer having around 6 years of experience in designing and implementing high performance, scalable software applications. Great efficiency with n - tier application design, development and maintenance. Expertise in using various software tools, languages and methodologies with special expertise in Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Working Knowledge of WCF.
- RDBMS - Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2008/2005/2000
- Exposure to Software Testing Tool: Quick Test Professional
- Experience of using CASE tools such as Visio, Oracle Designer, Refactoring tools such as Resharper, Test Driven Devlopment using nUnit and nCrunch, Gitorious, GitExtensions,VSS for configuration management and version control, Profiling tools such as ANTS,CLR profiler, Dot Trace, Clear Case, ccCheckoutReport, Cruise Control, Nant.
Senior Software Engineer/Programmer Analyst
- Currently working with the team that builds the leading software product (RiskOne) on the investment banking risk analysis.
- Team builds desktop applications using mainly .net technology. Team follows agile methodology and Test Driven Development practices.
- Worked extensively on Risk Analysis (market risk)project for 1 year & was responsible for Feature Enhancement/ New Development and Production Support (pertaining to new features) of Confidential component(C#, .NET 2.0) in the project. This project is concerned with Risk Analysis of Fixed Income Products such as Bonds, CDRs, Forex.
- Managed and lead a Development Project (in C# .NET 4.0) in WPF using Prism Framework 4.0 and implementing the MVVM Design Pattern. This is a real time monitoring tool to monitor the status of all nightly transaction batches for further analysis. Responsible for proposing new Design, Development and Testing along with resolving tickets raised in Production.
- Worked extensively with Linq and Entity Framework model (for WPF project) for data access and data manipulation using Sql Server 2008 as the Backend.
- Focused not only on the target but also using Agile Methodology with Test Driven Development using tools such as Resharper, nUnit and Doxygen to put best practices in place for code refactoring and unit testing.
- Responsible for profiling the memory of entire Confidential application using profiling tools CLR Profiler/ANTS Profiler. Released an optimized version of Confidential successfully with a significant 85% drop in memory consumption.
Technologies: C#, Oracle 11g, WCF, Winforms, google protobuf, XML, infragisitics controls, windows services, LINQ, multi threading, Rhino Mocks, Mb Units, WCF discovery.
Senior Software Engineer
- Responsible for Development of a completely New Project on detailed budget plan to capture Wipro’s revenue in comparison to its competitors, initiating strategies and comparing the actual and the planned outcome.
- This project was .Net based (Visual Studio 2008 & C# as programming language) with Sql Server2005 as Backend.
- Worked on a Research and Development project in InfoPath to cater to the needs of Sales and Marketing team enabling them to access their Outlook exchange server 2010 data in online and offline mode as well.
- Worked on-site with leading clients in Telecom Broadband Service segment.
- Responsible for Software Development and Feature enhancement of existing CRM Web application project(in C#) along with providing new SMS/IVR services such as Do not Disturb, Customer Complaint (Health Check SMS service) on mobile.
- Extensively used SQL and PL/SQL against Oracle10g database and Toad for data retrieval and manipulation.
- Responsible for Production Support for resolving tickets and executing change requests.
Software Developer (.NET)
- Worked on Web based projects mainly catering to State Government Clients in various Domains such as Excise, HR & Payroll, Supply Chain Management using VB .NET, C#.NET, With Oracle as Backend and building rich Ajax enabled websites for the clients.
- Used Oracle9i database and Toad for data retrieval and manipulation. Experience of working on Support and Maintenance project in Classic ASP as well. Responsible for preparing technical diagrams (Data flow diagrams, Process flow diagrams, Entity Relationship model etc.) for projects undertaken following the approach of reverse engineering as well as writing easy-to-read user manuals for end user .
Software Developer / Quality Executive
- Responsible for Design and Development of in-house web application project (C#) to completely automate the Audit Management System using Microsoft SharePoint Server (2007), InfoPath (2007), ASP.NET as frontend with backend as SQL Server 2005.
- Worked on Functional side as well to maintain the process quality by doing various timely quality assurance audits and reviews for every phase completion of project life cycle using Software Management Practices such as life cycle models.
- Performed Configuration Management Audits and trained users on versioning tools such as GIT, VSS etc. Successfully achieved CMMI level5 approval for the company.
- Provided the IT support required for smooth administrative functioning of the department.
- Worked on the Enhancement and Maintenance of existing internal desktop application to ensure proper storage and retrieval of information.
- Researched the market and gathered data about the products and services available in the market
- Maintained database containing all relevant information associated with pre-paid calling cards
- Prepared the contents for the website and prepared the base lines for the products which were about to be launched in the market in the near future
- Liaised with the designers to advise on the layout and the functionalities on website building
- Arranged the dispatch of stock from Printers to various country offices
- Updated and maintained log of all ‘orders places’ and ‘stock report’ for each country
- Obtained quotes from printers, designers, couriers, freight forwarding companies and finalized on the best deals