Excellent communication interpersonal management and problem solving skills. Green Card
GUI Visual Basic 5/6 Crystal Reports VBA Excel/Outlook ClearCase / V. SourceSafe.
RDBMS PL-SQL/Oracle 10 T-SQL/MS SQL Server 8 Access Informix 7.1. SSIS SSRS.
ActiveX COM DCOM ADO.NET C C .NET 4.5. O/Systems Linux Windows NT/2K/9X UNIX
3rd Party Actuate Crystal Reports/Enterprise v10 Niku Solomon Lawson Weblink Acrobat PDF toolkit Webtrends Fulcrum Starteam Interwoven MS Make Altiris WISE Telerik PDF4NET.
Latest technologies Active Directory XML RPC Acrobat PDF SDK XSD Schema Entity Framework Win/Web Service WCF WPF SOAP REST MVC AJAX LIS/HL7 file processing LINQ HTML5.
- Designed and Developed 2 applications called InvoGenie and PackMan. InvoGenie is used to input products customers and suppliers and generate invoices and reports. PackMan used the Connectship UPS SDK toolkit to weigh and ship products. Generated a windows service to transfer data from Excel Text Tabbed CSV Mutiple files into a destination.
- Invoice Generator Designed and developed an application with the team in Windows Forms using .NET C ADO.NET to input info and stored them in SQLServer/Excel Files. The reports and invoices are generated and printed using Adobe Acrobat SDK toolkit.
- Packing Management Designed and developed an application with the team using Windows Forms using .NET C ADO.NET Sql Server to input store process reports weight and ship products using the Connectship/Progistics UPS SDK toolkit. Generated the print slips with bar codes scan codes name address and other info.
- Windows Service Created a Windows Service with C ADO.NET SQL Server that searches for different types of files Excel Text Tabbed CSV Mutiple files at different intervals and process them and migrate them to a database. An application was used to create the formats and map and schedule them. The data the errors and the logs can be visible in order to view and fix the errors. This tool simulates SSIS DTS.
- eXceL 2 XML Developed a module that migrates data from Excel to XML files using C and XSD Schema with Windows forms and service.
- Developer Express Used developer Xtra grid data other advanced objects.
Software Developer Project Lead
- Part of the IT team initially leading the team to analyze design document develop database/applications and reports based on requirements from start to finish. I had used the new technologies like MVC JSON JQuery LINQ in some of the modules.
- Data Migration Processed input data from LIS flat files or HL7 standards and migrate them to Access and finally to SQL Server using C ADO.NET. We later moved the data directly from HL7 files into SQL Server. This data was the key data for the rest of the systems.
- PDF Report Generator - Designed and developed an application that read patient information from the database and generated XML files. Built applications that took these XML files and generated different kinds of Acrobat PDF reports with data and images using Acrobat SDK toolkit C ADO.NET ASP.NET HTML5 SQL Server Stored procedures and Windows Services. Thus patients can view their reports online.
- SFTP downloader Designed and developed a service using C ADO.NET and SQL Server that downloaded zip files using SFTP from a remote server. The tool then bulk loaded them into SQL Server tables and processed them to add update or delete records on a daily basis. Generated reports thru stored procedures views using BCP tool SSRS to generate CSV/Excel files on a daily basis.
- Graphic Bubble Generator Generated graphic image of a bubble with color size and shade depending on input data from the database using VB.NET as part of an MVC application.
Fund Information Management 6 months
- Part of team effort for enhancement of web application with new features upgrades and modules for a Fund Information system. Also performed code review documentation and testing.
- Website Enhancement - Part of team that made enhancement related to change in business rules and data structure. Along with enhancements also designed and developed new modules. Developed new pages using ASP.NET javscript and C . Created DLL classes and object using C .
- Oracle 11 PL SQL programming - Designed and created tables views synonyms stored procedures in packages using Oracle/PLSQL.
- File validation and FTP Designed and developed a system using ASP.NET Oracle C to validate input files process them and ftp them. Created a service for an automated system for this purpose and also a web interface for manual operation.
- Involved in the entire life cycle of all three systems from analysis documentation to implementation. Produced documents for approval at each stage.
- Email Automation Designed and developed a Windows service using Visual Studio 2008 ADO.NET Win Forms C which takes text file from an input queue converts it to PDF format using Acrobat SDK toolkit and emails them to the users specified in the file. Data such as filename email ids and status is managed using SQL Server 2008.
- ADU automation Designed and developed a Windows Service using Visual Studio 2008 ADO.NET Win Forms WPF C SQL Server 2008 to synchronize and update data between a legacy system and Active Directory.
- The healthcare company had 2 main tasks one is their website and the other is their eservices application for multiple clients. The sites are done in ASP.NET using WEB Forms Telerik Controls C with SQL Server 2008 in the backend. A lot of enhancements bug fixes and new modules were needed on a regular basis. There was a desktop application that used the same business logic.
- Win Forms - Designed and developed a stand alone application using Win Forms and C to view medical information of patients and medical personnel. The same business objects were used on the Web portal and this application created by other team members using C which I had used in my applications.
- XML RPC Designed and developed a application that shares data with a SOA web service using XML RPC to read remote info and report them using C XML.
- HL7 Parser Designed Developed a tool using C Win Forms and Win Service to parse HL7 format data and report possible issues suggestions. Based on the response data was altered and re processed before getting stored into the SQL Server database.
- Email Blast Developed a module with C to fetch emails from Excel SQL and send emails out.
- Citrix Automation Developed a system to automate manual Citrix operations.
Application Webportal and Acrobat tool
Designed and developed a product to take any acrobat file analyze and convert it into pages of types pdf gif jpg txt etc. using XML WPF VB.NET and Acrobat SDK Toolkit. Created another product to view these pages and set or alter settings to reprocess the files as desired.
- Acrobat SDK Toolkit Designed Developed product to populate Adobe forms with data from SQL Server 2005 database using Stored Procs ASP.NET and C . After creating the form we can email print or fax these adobe forms on a batch process or regular process
- Sales-Report Electronic Form - A module to enter sales rep info and images in an electronic form. Emails prints stores and reports the forms online using ASP.NET and C .
- Generate Excel/Adobe Reports- Based on input criteria generated reports using report-viewer ASP.NET web forms and VB.NET code which could then be saved as Adobe or excel reports.
- Automated Generation Email of Excel Reports - Created an automated service that processes data and reports them daily using C BCP utility with Excel.
- Data Analysis Fix - Built a tool using C to scan thru the tables of a selected SQL Server database to identify injected/defected columns. Displays and fixes the tables.
- SSIS Packages - Created reports and processes in DTS SSIS packages. Scheduled them to run at regular intervals to process / store data from flat/excel files into the database.
- Data Processing Migration - Developed a tool using C to transfer data from XML files into SQL Server 2005 database using stored procedures. Scheduled this process as a regular task as part of Windows Scheduled Tasks.
- Customized altered and enhanced the user interface of the Applications using C VB 6.
- Customized altered and enhanced the business objects using ActiveX controls Exes and Dlls.
- Altered and developed stored procedures and triggers is SQL Server 2005.
- Developed tools in VB.Net to transfer data between tables and Excel / Flat files.
- Enhanced an automation tool that takes data from files and populates the database using C .
- Fixed bugs in application and database using VB6 .NET and SQL
- Made enhancements and bug fixes in Crystal reports 10.
- Compiled all project files using MS Make to determine project dependencies and compile all projects in one instant.
- Created builds using Altiris WISE tool.
Data Processing Migration
- Made enhancements to the existing translating system using VB.NET Windows Service and Win Forms by altering existing system and adding new modules
- Created stored procedures in SQL Server and Informix to alter data and read data.
- Created sophisticated SQL Queries in SQL Server Informix and Oracle to retrieve missing or wrong data regularly to make data consistent and fix bugs on a regular basis.
- Intranet Website VB6-VB.NET Conversion
- The department of environmental protection had many Intranet applications that needed enhancements and additional new modules. One application needed to be converted from VB to VB.NET.
- Converted an entire client server application from VB6 to VB.NET ensuring proper data retrieval from the Oracle Database.
- Developed a program to install and deploy the application from a central location to any location in the company.
- Developed new modules and classes for an intranet application using ASP.NET and VB.NET.
- Developed interface screen to accept input for report and schedule parameters using ASP.NET.
- Developed business logic using VB.NET to process the data and store them into tables with browse delete and edit features using ADO.NET.
- Developed two Active-X dll objects to specify time periods using mixed controls.
- Displayed new data and reports in this system after retrieving data from SQL Server 2000.
- Developed Stored Procedures Cursors Views using PL/SQL T-SQL for both systems.
Intranet Tools Development
- Developed tools and web modules using different Microsoft tools as part of the IT Software team.
- Designed and developed a new web module to display contractors statistics information on the website using ASP VBScript and SQL Server 2000.
- Developed a polling system using WebForms Web Services ADO.NET VB.Net and ASP.NET.
- Developed a module using WinForms in VB.NET and ADO.NET to extract data in different formats Excel/ Oracle/ Sql from international clients into the local SQL Server database.
- Developed stored procedures to manage data from and to the SQL Server 2000 database.
- Developed filters and profiles using WebTrends.
- Developed a module to access teamsite/interwoven DCR files and process it using XML/XSLT.
- Developed web pages to display data from an XML file in the XSL format using VBScript code in ASP pages as part of the international developer team.
- Developed stored procedures in SQL Server 2000 to read and write data from and to the database and called them by creating COM object methods in VB 6.
- Called these methods by writing VBScript function in the ASP pages.
- Managed the versions using starteam and handled configurable XML data and formatting XSL script using interwoven tool.
- Developed reports with ASP Visual-Basic 6 Crystal Reports/Enterprise v10.
- Created tables and views in SQL Server 2000 as part of the IT applications team.
- Developed a cafeteria menu system to display different menu dynamically at different parts of the day using ASP.NET ADO.NET C to read/write data from/to the database.
- Developed procedures and functions to store and retrieve data in/from databases created in SQL Server 2000 Access and Lotus Notes nsf files.
- Developed and maintained a timesheet administration and reporting module.
- Developed functionality to make the admin module enable the managers view approve and process some timesheet data entered by the users.
- Made some enhancements to this module using Stored procedures ASP.NET ADO.NET C .
- Developed interface to accept input criteria and produce reports on webpages files or excel sheets using ASP.NET ADO.NET C Excel VBA actuate crystal-reports and niku.
- Developed Views and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from the SQL Server 2000 database.
- Developed functions for auto generation of weekly reports using SQL jobs DTS packages.
- Hire - enhanced the Hire module to be configurable for multi clients by enhancing ASP pages with configurable parameters using stored procedures in Oracle 8i for versatility and flexibility.
- Developed logic to help control what would be displayed and how it would display and if it was mandatory or optional.
- Enhanced COM business objects using Visual Basic 6 as per enhancements and multi clients.
- Acquisition - Designed and developed a new Acquisition module by creating ASP pages and Java object as per the requirement.
- Made these Java classes called APIs which called stored procedures and database calls to read/write data in the Oracle database.
- Studied the architecture design and created UI screens with ASP.NET.
- Developed the .NET components and functionality with C and ADO.NET.
- Added functionality to the web pages to handle client side validations after UI approvals.
- Produced dynamic online forms with Adobe s FDF toolkit and .NET inter-operable capabilities with COM components.
- Developed and debugged objects for the corresponding pages using C to read and write data from the SQL Server 2000 database using ADO.NET.
- Played a key role in the success of the project by helping meet the functional requirements on-time and within budget.
- As part of the IT applications development team designed and developed new modules to run automated functions at the end of the month quarter and year to accrue or reduce available days of employees using Visual Basic 6 ADO and SQL Server scheduled jobs views and stored-procedures in SQLServer 7.
- Developed a module to email month-end days taken and earned using Visual Basic 6 to produce many Excel Crystal reports from data stored in the SQL-Server 7 database and to load data from Excel sheets into the SQL-Server database.
- Developed Oracle stored procedures for a Lawson system connected to this system.
- Developed ASP pages to display reports on the company website with ADO VBScript.
- Website Corporate/internal
- The company underwent changes in products and worldwide branches Australia Europe Pacific . Along with these changes the website needed user interface enhancements. The website needed frequent updates with new content.
- Developed WebTrends website statistics multi-lingual search feature added third party web conferencing utilities and enhanced localization for worldwide locations.
- Developed a big module for knowledge base search using ASP and a third party Fulcrum control.
- Developed E-Commerce module to register users for training and events with ASP VBScript.
- Developed modules/ web pages for new company events and changes in the website daily.
- Outlook Integration
- The corporate Outlook messaging system used by the company needed some added functionality. It needed to be integrated with different modules of a CRM product.
- Enhanced the MS-Outlook messaging client system to add new controls and functions using VBA for Outlook and Visual Basic 6.
- Developed these modules to retrieve database content like address attachments and templates using ADO with SQL Server 7.
- Deployed the new business object at the Exchange server.
- Integrated this enhanced outlook feature with modules of a CRM product.
- Generated reports using VB 6 and Crystal Reports to report statistics.
- Involved in the entire life cycle of these 3 Java based web application.
- Developed Servlets describing the flow and structure of each application.
- Developed code to direct the Servlet to activate JSP pages which retrieved data from Java Classes Java Beans Oracle Database depending on the action.
- Developed Java Classes and JSP/HTML interface using Visual Cafe.
- Registered and deployed these applications using WebLogic server altered a FLASH module.
- Enhanced localization User Interface for different customers/clients using XML resource files.
- Administration and Performance Tools
- 3 administration tools were required for different purposes. A To manage data records stored in XML files. B To create emails and send them to multi recipients. C To simulate the games played by multiple mobile users to study the systems load and performance.
- B Developed tool using Visual Basic 6 to generate and send E-Mails to multi recipients.
- C Developed tool to simulate the load/performance of multiple mobile users playing games.
- Developed classes to create players on WAP/SMS mobile phones.
- Developed Java classes using HTTP requests responses which each user sends and receives at each step of a game to study and report the load test and performance of the processor database and servers.
- Developed Oracle PL-SQL stored-procedures to populate tables with test data.
- PCM Telephony System and Web App
- PCM Personal Call Manager is a system to manage phone calls during an active Internet connection by phone Internet subscribers. This application needed different user-interfaces for each client and also an administration web interface web application.
- Enhanced the User Interface design web interface and flow of the popup application for different clients as part of the team.
- Was part of the team involved in the new version of this existing system.
- In the initial system study identified reported and fixed many critical issues.
- Developed triggers and stored procedures in SQL Server.
- Part of the design team identified business units and developed COM objects with VB.
- Developed pages and encoded scripts using ASP.NET and C to implement these objects.
- Developed modules using ASP.NET ADO.NET C to dynamically manage tables in SQL Server 2000 to select and display tables their columns and statistics.
- Developed C scripts to dynamically add or edit descriptions for tables and their columns.
- Developed script in C to backup and restore tables with their descriptions using a dynamically created stored procedure.
- Ensured cross-browser-compatibility localization in 7 languages.
- Developed modules with IIS Metabase Scripting to auto-configure virtual directory filters file.
- Developed modules with Windows Scripting Host to execute exe applications from ASP pages to write/ read the registry.
- Managed versions using Clear Case.
- This website is an online shopping system dealing in sports related products. The product can be selected by their group subgroup types varieties sizes etc in a hierarchical order.
- The HTML files Database and the VB 6 COM objects were available as input.
- Added functionality and logic to the existing HTML pages to generate an e-commerce website.
- Developed a tool to read/parse text files and validate and display only valid records using VB 6.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes