Operating Systems: Win 3.1/95/98/NT/2000/XP/2003, MS DOS, UNIX on Intel and Alpha platforms, IBM UNIX AIX 4 shell, Microsoft.NET Framework
Applications/Databases: Microsoft Office 97/2000/2003 , Lotus Smart Suite, Oracle, Microsoft DTS, EMBACADERO Rapid SQL, MS SQL Analyzer, MS SQL DTS Package, SQL Server Reporting Services, SharePoint 2007/2010, Intelligent Search Technology Namesearch, Microsoft Access 97+, Sybase, MS SQL Server, DB2, Fortify Software and ACC Verify Test Tools, PL/SQL Developer for Oracle 11g
Sr. .NET Developer
- Worked with internal associates to identify business challenges and opportunities for improvement
- Develop work plans for assigned projects
- Maintain new and existing software programs
- Translates business requirements into programming specifications
- Coded, tested and helped implemented changes in SQL, C#, VB.net and other .NET technologies
- Reviewed project request and recommended action to be taken
- Took lead of collective or team assignments
- Interfaced with external customers via internal mechanisms when necessary
- Analyzed data and prepared documentations
- Supported confidential and compliance policies and procedures such as HIPAA
- Completed any additional responsibilities as assigned due to changing business needs
- Created and implemented SQL scripts to apply changes to data
- Created new modules and maintain modules for Mail Job Configuration Intranet Application in MVC architecture in Visual Studio 2010
- Assisted in training users for newly developed modules and enhancements
Consultant (Sr. Training & Application Development Specialist)
- Maintain oversight of applications, systems, and diverse databases in Oracle and Microsoft SQL
- Led team and managed NYS OTDA Settlement System and Application Development, Testing, and Implementation
- Used SOA architecture to build Settlement System that supports the Statewide Financial System (SFS) in dispensing of multi-million dollars to NY State counties by proven WCF Services
- Built Settlement System in a Microsoft .NET framework 3.5 SP1, Visual Studio 2008 with ASP.net front-end, VB.net v.9 middle-tier, and Oracle 11g persistent layer
- Built Oracle packages with stored procedures and functions to implement some of the business rules gathered at specification and design stages
- Implemented remaining business rules through middle-tier layer
- Created modules for building drafts/vouchers for paying miscellaneous claims filed by state counties, and handling those rejected through IDL or M files for SFS technical or business rules violations
- Created modules with functionalities for adding, removing, modifying, pending, merging, splitting funding sources for settling NY state district claims
- Built modules for applying Bottom Line Adjustments to Drafts/Vouchers to modify(augment or degrade) payments made to counties through Statewide Financial System
- Built and coordinated creating various Settlement Reports for Claims, Adjustments, Voucher Charge Worksheet, Vouchers, Drafts, Settlement Notices, and Ceiling using Component One Studio and SQL Server Reporting Services
- Created database objects including Oracle packages, Tables, Views, Triggers, and Sequences
- Assists the Oracle DBA to maintain the data and referential integrity of Settlement System objects
- Built functionalities for adding or modifying funding sources from SFS feeder system in COATS system, and validating Settlement funding source data elements against them. Elements validated include Chart-fields, Account Code and Accumulator Codes
- Converted AES (Automated Edit System - integral part of OTDA Accounting Subsystem) Smart Client with Web Services in MVC architecture to a more stable and scalable NET MVC platform presently called COATS (Charts Of Accounts Tracking System)
- Used structures in .NET technologies to send emails and carbon copies(CC) memos from AES application to Finance Office staff
- Built M/WBE Web Application for tracking the usage of Minority and Women Business Enterprises in Contracts, for providing goods and services to the offices of OTDA with .NET MVC architecture
- Wrote stored procedures and user-defined functions to perform SQL DML(Data Manipulation Language) operations on backend structures
- Applying encryption/decryption technologies to attributes of certain database entities to Confidential sensitive data
- Authored System Documentation with Architectural Overview, Process Flow Diagrams, UML Use Case diagrams, Entity Relation Diagram, Data Dictionary, Program and Components information, Security information, Business Rules, and Installation or Deployment Guide
- Applied Fortify Software Test tool to application codes to mitigate vulnerabilities and security breeches
- Applied HISOFTWARE ACCVERIFY10 to applications to ensure code complies with New York State Policy, NYS-P08-005, Accessibility of Web Based Information & Applications
- Created Printable XHML(Extensible Hypertext Markup Language) Reports for users
- Built various SSRS Reports that are printable and exportable in XML, CSV, PDF, EXCEL and other popular formats
- Conversant with Office of State Comptroller(OSC) bulk load file formats(legacy, and PeopleSoft)
- Looked into Statewide Financial System (SFS) Agency Implementation Guide to identify impact on legacy applications
- Incorporated TOA TUMS Authentication and Authorization scheme with Windows authentication into system codes to control login and user permissions for both AES and M/WBE web pages
- Built and support robust applications that are compatible with Statewide Financial System (SFS) Agency Bulk-load transaction files and certification
- Created and maintained multiple websites for supporting applications to feed SFS system
- Applied Regression Testing to new units of code to insure compatibility with existing features to prepare draft script for QA and User Acceptance Testing prior to Product Incremental Releases
- Supported application development and hosting in .NET CMS SharePoint environment
- Trained users to use new product features and assist them in familiarizing with applications and systems
- Have rich experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications and some experience in related applications such as Visio and SharePoint for collaboration as well as document and file management
Consultant (Sr. Programmer/Analyst)
- Converted User Web Application from Eclipse IDE, built on MVC (Model-View-Controller) architecture, with Java EE (Java class files) in Controller, JSP files in View, deployed to Apache Tomcat Server and Model in SQL Server to .NET MVC architecture and technologies
- Converted JSP files to ASPX files and Java source code to C#, VB.NET and ASPX code-behind
- Streamlined existing architecture for e-business application to use Microsoft .NET Membership and Role schemes and technologies and other security resources to manage user authentication and provide authorization services for the site by validating and storing user credentials
- Updated legacy data models of the e-Business application and implementing databases on Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Extracted business rules and logic from existing e-Business application, and translating logic into coding
- Wrote and implementing stored procedures and user defined functions for access control to relational database system, data validation, and implementing logic needed to perform the required e-Business application tasks on Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Wrote documentation describing system business rules and logic
Consultant (Sr. Programmer/Analyst)
- Managed CCPS Project at the latter stages to completion.
- Extracted, imported, merged, restructured, and transferred survey inventory and repair data from mobile devices into Microsoft SQL Server 2000 backend repository of CCPS n-tier web application
- Created and implemented SQL scripts for importing data from staging to production on SQL Server 2000.
- Authored CCPS System Documentation describing System Architecture Overview with Process Flow Diagrams, Program & Component Details Business Rules, Database Details (Data Dictionary ERD Diagram) and Security Details as MS Word document.
- Drafted and co-authored CCPS User Guide as MS Word document
- Trained Office of General Services ( Confidential ) Information Resource Management (IRM) and DC Net Staff on manual upload and download of data from handheld units or mobile devices
- Trained IRM and DC Net staff on preparing handheld devices for surveying facilities and buildings for Office of General Services ( Confidential ) and Department of Correctional Services (DCS)
- Trained Confidential Design & Construction staff and contractors on using CCPS application for field survey, and uploading PDF drawings into safe repository on network
- Debugged and corrected anomalies in existing VB/VBA code for the Handheld System of the old CC-PASS application
- Developed the n-tier layers for the beta release of Profile Module for the new CCPS Web Application.
- Coded the entire intra-forms logical relations serving as the backbone at the backend of the main module of the web and mobile versions of the CCPS application.
- Wrote stored procedures coupled with business rules and logic, implemented, and maintained them for the data services layer on Microsoft Server 2000 boxes for the new CCPS Web application.
- Designed and Maintained application databases including creating objects like tables, user-defined stored procedures, user-defined functions, and constraints on SQL Server 2000 box.
- Backed-up and restored CCPS databases.
- Wrote Business Logic layer code for the n-tier CCPS Web application in classic ASP and VB, compiled it into DLLs, and ported it into COM+ application.
- Supported and maintained the current CCPS Web application in VB, SQL, DHTML, HTML, XML, and XSLT.
- Supported the implemented remote scripting technologies on Web servers.
- Supported, compiled, and ported CCPS mobile application in VB, SQL, DHTML, HTML, XML, and XSLT on the handheld devices, in preparation for use in field surveys.
- Supported all manual extractions of field data from mobile devices, reformatted it, and imported it into a central repository for review and final production update prior to the full-scale testing and implementation of the CCPS Review Module automated process.
- Wrote a CCPS installation guide, and revised the CCPS Admin Guide
- Extracted Business Rules from inherited VB code in the old CCPASS application
- Authored the Business Rules Section of the CCPS System Guide.
- Provided team support for future ECRS installations.
- Coordinated the installation of finished modules for Web /Mobile applications and Creating Databases on Windows 2000 Server / Windows 2000 Professional / Windows XP Professional Client Platform
- Looked Into the Logistics of Porting CCPS Application into .NET platform
- Coded and debugged in Java, composed SQL (Sybase), wrote stored procedures and created batch scripts as per given specifications.
- Implemented codes, scripts, and procedures to migrate data for new Insurance Compliance (IC) System.
- Built data files for the new Financial Management Information System (FMIS).
- Replicated data for volume testing.
- Built search keys for the new Employer database in the IC system.
- Wrote scripts to implement null updates, rules validation, referential integrity checks, and reconciling counts for source and target data.
- Retrieved and recreated indexes and triggers.
- Responsible for BCP (bulk copying) files from server to host and vice versa.
- Responsible for FTP (using file transfer protocol to transfer) files from host to Client Window and vice versa.
Junior Database Administrator
- Maintained Access and Oracle databases.
- Coded and debugged in SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, Visual Basic, and C/C++.
- Prepared customized administrative reports.
- Installed and configured video conferencing system.
- Developed multi-user database system in Oracle 8.05 on Windows NT Server on Alpha System for tracking large volumes of equipment purchased for distribution to member organizations of Confidential
- Developed a multi-user database in both Access and on MS SQL Server with client applications in VB and C++.
- Designed, coded, tested, and implemented projects.
- Tuned and maintained Access and Oracle databases.