- 10 years of experience in analysis, design, and development of client/server web - based applications in Microsoft Visual Studio .Net IDE.
- Worked extensively with data adapter, dataset, data reader as part of Ado.net and entity framework to access and update database.
- Designing and creating windows services in Microsoft Visual Studio .Net IDE.
- Experience in VB.Net, Classic ASP as well as C#
- Creating and consuming web API.
- Creating and Consuming Restful Services.
- 7 years of experience on MS SQL server.
- Worked as Oracle PL/SQL developer.
- Worked as data modeler using ErWin and Toad Data Modeler tools.
- Designing Physical, Logical and Conceptual data models.
- Mentoring new recruits and handling the team.
- Defining metrics to track team effectiveness and improvement
- Expert in code reviews and best practice implementation from team.
- Experienced in requirement gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Expert in code review and deployments.
- Unit testing the applications.
- 6 years of experience in IIS administration.
- Gathering and documenting and estimating business requirements.
- Implemented Agile as well as Waterfall models of software development life cycle process.
- Conducting technical interviews for hiring new team members.
- Worked in Hyderabad, India from August 2010 till April 2016 as a senior project engineer.
- Working in USA since May 2016 at client location as a lead engineer.
Languages: ASP.Net MVC with Entity Framework, C#, PLSQL, VB.net
Database: MS SQL Server, Oracle, ErWin, Toad data Modeling Tool
Packages: .Net Framework, MS Visual Basic, MS Office
Web Technologies: HTML, VB/Java Script, JQuery, CSS
Operating Systems: Windows and MS-DOS
Concepts: OOP, Operating system, Data Structures, DBMS
Methodologies: Waterfall and Agile
Technology: ASP.net, C#, MS SQL Server, Jira, Confluence, Coverity
- Service operations based on support and maintenance of various Web application(s) used by EA employees.
- Capturing overall solution to the issues in web applications, including documentation of the solution and providing production support for agreed time frame.
- Interacting with Customer regarding Requirement gathering and Business Analysis to propose/design technical solution.
- Handling Migration activities, Version Updates, Server, and Database upgrades across all GDAS applications used in EA for Development, UAT & Production Environment.
- Creating proposals and presentations for new Design/Approach/Functionalities and creating Application diagram, Workflows and Costing and Efforts estimation.
- Researching on various possibilities for automation of manual tasks and improving the performance of current applications.
- Working on enhancement and maintenance of applications in Classic ASP Creation of new and enhancement of existing applications in VB.Net, C#
- Closely work with business analysts to understand & analyze requirements.
- Handling deployment of applications developed by the offshore team.
- Automation of manual activities being performed.
- Involvement in feasibility study of new enhancements and estimations.
- Involvement in application development, unit testing, integration, and system testing.
- Coordination with QA team in support for bug fixes and reported issues.
- Carry out daily, weekly and other regular reporting activities for the assignment.
- Participation in all project related meetings like scrum, iteration planning, retrospective etc.
- Responsibilities also include being point of contact between teams, providing functional clarifications and ensuring on time delivery.
- Designing and developing applications and enhancement of existing applications at client location.
- Responsible for Requirements Analysis for new enhancements for the software, Database design and schema for the software.
- Responsible for UI Design and coordination for the software development and Unit Testing, Integration and System Testing.
- Responsible for UAT Support, deployment of software solutions, Support of bug fixes and issues reported. My responsibilities also include being point of contact between teams, providing functional clarifications and ensuring on time delivery.
- Maintaining and consuming existing Web APIs, restful services
- Attending scrum meetings and various other discussions with the customer and ensuring on time delivery, also ensuring that technology solutions help business units and functional units perform optimally.
- Responsibility included requirement gathering, designing, coding, testing, review, mentoring for new developments and change requests.
- Working on ASP.Net platform. Developments and enhancements on current applications.
- Mentoring rookies in technical and functional area. Responsibility includes requirement gathering, designing, coding, testing, review, mentoring for new developments and change requests.
- To design and develop ASP.net web applications and services and Business Intelligence reporting on Oracle's CCB framework. Considering billing and collections.
- Designed and developed windows services.
- Writing Procedure and Packages in PL/SQL in Oracle database environment as well as in MS SQL Server Management Studios.
- Maintaining and enhancing 30+ intranet applications of customer, addition to handling and maintaining 7 internet applications. Design and develop and deploying new web applications.
- Migrating web applications from .net framework 2.0 to 4.5.
- Creating and Consuming Json Web Services
- My responsibilities also included people management, having two years’ experience of leading the development team having head count of 10 resources.