- Having around 4.5 years of experience as OnBase Admin & Developer and .Net application developer in Annuities and Stock Trading industries.
- Worked as OnBase indexing analyst, administrator and developer.
- Having good hands - on in Enterprise Content Management tools OnBase and Unisys Info Image as developer and system admin.
- Experienced in different phases of software development cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Application Maintenance, Functional Studies, Quality Reviews and Unit Testing.
- Having very good experience on creating batch jobs with appropriate logging and error handling methods.
- Maintained Mailbox importer for OnBase v16 through office365 exchange.
- Web application hosting knowledge on IIS 6.0 and 8.0.
- Having good knowledge on Active Directory Services including web service usage.
- Having hands-on knowledge of maintaining server performance through Solarwinds application.
- Good in automating application maintenance activities using PowerShell script.
- Managed interest free short term loans to privileged clients based on the approval provided by manager.
- Having extensive knowledge in Nest Trading Software as a broker dealer.
- Having a good program and management skills as I have completed Bachelors in Computer Science and MBA in Marketing and Finance.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and self-motivated to implement next-generation paradigms.
Languages: C#, PL/SQL, PowerShell
RDBMS: MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
Server Technologies: ASP .NET 3.5 C#, VB.NET and SSIS
Application Tools: OnBase, .NET Framework 3.5/4.0, Angular JS, Visual Studio.NET 2005/2008/2010/2015 , Automic UC4
Web Technologies: HTML, jQuery, CSS
Web Servers: IIS 6.0/7.0/8.0
Version Controls: MS Team Foundation Server, MS Visual Source Safe
Reporting Tools: SSRS
Software Development Specialist
- Development and production support activities with extensive availability
- Co-ordinate with team members and work through technical challenges to obtain seamless business continuity
- Estimate duration for new requirement of applications.
- Create proof of concepts for automation that will reduce commission process duration and get that approved for production every quarter
- Automate manual fixes those were identified as time consuming and reduce effort of recurring work
- Maintain document ingestion through Mailbox Importer, DIP and Scan services
- Monitor and maintain Servers performance factors through Solarwinds application
- Automate IIS app pool recycle and service restart related maintenance activities using PowerShell script
- Involving in analysis, design, unit testing and deployment activities
- Explore and implement Hyland OnBase APIs based console applications to get operations smoother and faster.
- Monitor server performances through Solarwinds application and maintain better performance by taking appropriate action.
OnBase Indexing Analyst and Administrator
- Create and update keywords and re-index Documents based on incident tickets.
- Create and update custom queries for user groups by working with their requirements.
- Create user access and provide privilege based on user group mentioned in the ticket.
- Configure and maintain the Hyland OnBase MailBox Importer and perform batch management using APIs provided by Hyland.
- Maintain auto-fill keywords for any new lookup values.
- Run DIP based on adhoc requests.
- Manage mailbox importer services and troubleshoot through diagnostic console for any issues.
- Scan and Purge batches through periodical requests.
- Troubleshoot and resolve workflow related issues.
- Create reports based on incidents reported.
- Maintain and update unity forms.