- 9 years of strong experience in Design, Development of internet, intranet, Implementation Client/Server, N - tier architecture, Web-Applications, Object-Oriented Analysis and design.
- Worked in all phases of software development lifecycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, analysis, design, reviews, scoping, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, building and deployment.
- Experience in Project management methodologies (AGILE SCRUM, Waterfall)
- Experience with WCF, WPF, LINQ, Silver light 4.0 and .NET Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0, ADO.Net Entity Framework, ASP.NET, ASP.Net MVC,
- Experience in design, development of User Interface (UI) applications and implementation of Internet/Intranet applications using C#, ASP, ASP.NET, Web Services, IIS, HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, Angular JS, XML and XSL including COM and SQL.
- Created and implemented Web Service methods and SOAP protocols.
- Creating Controls in Web Applications and working on various controls like User Controls, Custom Controls, Navigation Controls, Themes, Skins, Validation Controls and Master pages.
- Experience on Versioning tools like VSS (Visual Source Safe), TFS (Team Foundation Server) and GIT .
- Experience in developing rich, uniformed User Interface using CSS, Master pages, Themes, Silverlight, AJAX Controls, Web parts, JQUERY, Photoshop and Flash.
- Experience in XML related technologies: XML, XSL, XPATH and XSLT for formatting output and schemas
- Experience in writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, PL/SQL Blocks, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Cursors on SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000 and Oracle 10G/9i database
- Experience in working with Object Oriented Concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction and Encapsulation and implementing them using Interfaces and abstract classes.
- Experience with Forms Authentication & Authorization, Membership Roles in security in .NET applications.
- Experience on migration of an application from ASP to ASP.NET.
- Worked with ASP.NET AJAX to create rich UI web applications and to improve performance
- Experience in developing the data access components using ADO.Net Objects and ADO.Net Entity Framework Components with Linq to Entity Queries.
- Experience on Design Patterns and Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Experience in implementing the design Patterns like MVVM (Model View View-Model), MVC and MVP architecture.
- Experience in developing the business reports using SSRS and Crystal Reports.
- Experience with SSIS for building performance data integration solutions, including ETL.
Languages: C, C++, C#, VB.Net, T-SQL, PL-SQL
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET 1.1/2.0/3.5, ADO.NET, LINQ, C#.NET, WCF Services, WPF, Web Parts, Win Forms, .Net Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 Core 2.0
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, XML, XAML, CSS, AJAX, Silverlight 3.0, JQuery.
Data base: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 , MS Access, Oracle 9i/10g, MySQL.
Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0/7.5
Scripting Languages: Java Script, UNIX Shell Scripting, batch file scripting, JQuery, Angular JS/Angular 4/5/7.
Environment: s: Microsoft Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2012 , Eclipse 3.0
Designing Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS, Adobe Image Ready CS, Macromedia Flash, Rational Rose 2008
Operating Systems: Windows NT/ 2000/2003/2008/2012 MS DOS, UNIX GUI
Frameworks: WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
Reporting Tools: SSRS, Crystal Report
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Programming, Testing and Deployment.
- Develop the application using VS 2017 and SQL SERVER 2014.
- Created the application in .NET framework 4.5 and implement logic using C#.
- Used Angular 5.0 and Type Script for control validations and data format checking.
- Developed form validations on server side and client side using Angular 5.0.
- Developed Multiple New applications from scratch and supporting multiple existing applications
- Developed different User controls which inputs the data and display the data for desktop application using WPF MVVM pattern. Worked on Model, View and View Models.
- Worked on Angular 5.0 MVC.
- Developed CRUD operations in MVC4 using Angular 5.0 and WCF REST Services.
- Performed Type checking in templates using Angular 5.
- Developed abstract class methods and interfaces using Angular 5.
- Extensively worked on Bootstrap controls. Worked on changing the templates and theming HTML 5 controls.
- Worked on angular controllers and Angular components in 5.0.
- Designed and Developed Confidential Info center and Restore Wizard UI in a team of 4 people using ASP.NET, MVC 5.0, Web API, C#, HTML, Bootstrap.
- Worked on creating and designing the API Servers in node js following the Swagger Spec.
- Implemented various web page layouts using HTML5 and CSS3, Bootstrap with focus on user experience and compliance to standards.
- Implemented pages to display real-time data from sensors by Angular 2.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2 .
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash, Dream-weaver, and Photo shop.
- Solved Stuck backup issue that involved debugging and refactoring multithreaded code in Windows C++ environment.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects like page layouts, navigation and icons.
- Following Scrum methodology to track the project details and updating the development status every day in the SCRUM.
- Work with GitHub, JIRA and other software development project tools, Git is second nature, and using PR/branch-based Git flows.
- Over the shoulder debugging and resolving production issues on the go.
- Derived benefits while fully covering new Angular2 codebase with Unit Testing.
- Review pull requests of team members.
Application System Engineer
- Developed applications following Domain-driven design (DDD) and Test driven development (TDD) software development processes.
- Extensive experience in development of thick-client software applications using C#, .Net Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF & XAML)
- Design and development of new requirements, fixing existing bugs and improving the responsiveness of the application.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.
- Developed User Controls, UI attachable behaviors for changing columns colors, fonts and weight, and changing grid header height run time using WPF framework and C#.
- Developed Order ticket using WPF controls and bindings, commands, styles, data templates and control templates, and converters.
- Refactoring of exiting code so that is more readable and unit testable.
- Extensively used Dev Express Data Grid, Items Control and many other controls with Paging and Sorting for displaying various data on to the page.
- Designed and developed Graphical user interfaces using Dev Express and C#.
- Used GitHub for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- Extensive work experience in PL/SQL by writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers.
Environment: Visual Studio 2012, .Net Framework 4.5, C#, WPF, PL/SQL 12c, Dev Express, GitHub, Symphony
Sr .Net Developer
- Followed Agile and scrum for completing the project.
- Application worked across modern desktop browsers and iPad.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component - based architecture provided by Angular 2 .
- Coded Business logic in C#.
- Created traces using SQL server profiler to find long running queries and modify those queries as a part of Performance Tuning operations.
- Performed unit testing using NUnit and did code review.
- Used TFS for source control and for following the duties of scrum.
- Created TFS Build definition for continuous integration of code into the source control.
- Wrote complicated stored procedures according to the business requirement. Created and when required, modified already existing stored procedures.
- Loading data from various sources like OLEDB, flat files to SQL Server database Using SSIS Packages and created data mappings to load the data from source to destination.
- Created SSIS packages to pull data from SQL Server and exported to Excel Spreadsheets and vice versa.
- Handling of Exceptions extensively without crashing the Application.
- Used Logging frameworks like log4net to log system errors and information for debugging
Environment: ASP.NET, C++,C#, Visual Studio 2013, WCF, XML/XPATH, XSLT, Web Services, Type Scripts, HTML5, CSS, TFS, SQL Server 2012, Angular 2, React JS.