Proficient: C#, .NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms, Web APIs, WCF, SQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle DB, Entity Framework, ADO.Net, AJAX, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, TFS, Agile Methodology
Senior Software Engineer
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Led development of portal to modernize and consolidate online parent application process using C#, ASP.NET, Web APIs, WCF, SQL Server, Oracle DB, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, handling 80,000+ applications each year.
- Improved UI and responsive design and streamlined suite of programs by 8X (bringing 8 programs into one unified system) utilizing C#, ASP.NET, Web APIs, SQL Server, jQuery, and CSS3.
- Developed Sibling Identification Process to identify actively enrolled siblings of students who already applied for programs in school district using C#, VB.NET, and SQL, increasing accuracy of sibling matches by 2X.
- Created technical proof - of-concept on integrating ASP.NET MVC into existing ASP.net Webforms application with future goal of migrating entire web application to MVC.
- Engineered data setup tool for development and QA teams to facilitate easy dataset up for multiple environments using C#, ASP.NET Core, and Oracle DB, resulting in significantly reduced data migration efforts of up to 80%.
- Established and implemented consistent standards, practices, and procedures to facilitate high-quality application delivery to district users; monitored application architecture and ensure appropriate implementation of all solutions.
- Mentored team members and participated in application design strategy meetings and team code review sessions.
- Collaborated with project management, leadership, and business users to provide time estimates, project schedules, and change revisions, communicating regularly with management and functional users on activities and status.
- Designed, developed, and maintained district's brochure website, ‘eChoices’ using C#, ASP.NET Core, Web APIs, jQuery, HTML5, Bootstrap 4, SQL, and Oracle DB, improving new user registration by a significant amount.
- Engineered principle portal web application using C#, ASP.NET, Web APIs, SQL Server, Oracle DB, jQuery, and HTML5, assisting principles, counselors, and other school users to manage applications submitted by parents.
- Led design and development of production support application, ‘Admin Portal’ using SOA Architecture, ASP.NET Core, Web APIs, jQuery, SQL, and Oracle DB, improving productivity of production support team by 40%.
- Ensured compliance with documented software processes and procedures throughout lifecycle of software products, playing role of Scrum Master.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Senior Software Developer
- Engineered proof-of-concept for internal software IP sharing web application with reusable user control including typeahead and suggestion box functionality, and highlighting code snippets using C#, ASP.NET, and jQuery.
Confidential, New Jersey
- Created Confidential Automated Securities Approval Program (ASAP) allowing Confidential Hedge Fund Services clients to submit short borrow requests, providing high availability of stocks with a quick and secure response using C# and ASP.NET.
- Built C# job which running daily to perform batch processing and locate requests and components to upload feeds (CSV, XLS) to database.
Technology Analyst/Module Lead
- Developed web and windows-based applications to automate insurance brokerage business and to transact with the carriers, functioning as module lead, using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Windows Forms, and SQL Server.
- Participated in high-level design, coding, testing, and creation of functional documentation for underwriting system; de ve loped a pplic a tions using C #, W in Form s, A SP. NE T, A DO.NET, V i sua l Stu dio. NE T, O ra c le 10 g, a n d PL/ S QL.