- Seek to work in an environment that will challenge me further; while allowing me to contribute to the continued growth and success of the organization. Obtain a position that will provide me the ability to apply my strong technical skills and work experience to a growing industry. Look forward to working with a company that promotes quality products and services; and provides me with the opportunity to meet and exceed expectations. Seeking a position that utilizes my Strong analytic approach coupled with the technical expertise and drive as an individual contributor in challenging environment.
- Developed corporate web portal accessible to company network through internet browser, which allows sharing of information and documents and collaboration with the workflow processes and other teamwork.
- Perform creation of application modules, tables, forms, links and usage of personalize form layout, dictionary, UI policies, UI actions, data policies, business rules, client scripts in ServiceNow.
- ServiceNow - LDAP integration, reporting, report scheduling, import/export of data, update set management and email configuration.
- Involved in the implementation of the Cloud based Service-Now ITOM tool at the Enterprise level. Responsible for maintaining the Discovery Application and population and health of CMDB. Worked with the business service owners during the implementation of the Service Mapping and mapping new services. Actively maintaining the Event Management integrations and applications. Tight Integrations with the member of the monitoring team. Involved to some extent with the automated workflows to automate the new process with the Orchestration tool.
- Responsible for documentation on all the ServiceNow Implementations, capturing all the configuration changes and customizations. Creating Knowledge articles and user guides and manuals on ServiceNow for the Organization. Providing classroom and virtual training to the users on all the major releases and upgrades.
- Involved in creating a High-level design documents and the detailed design documents for the business user with the given requirement documents.
- Created several Cognos custom reports within the Student Management system - eSchool Plus including but not limited to the following listed: Enrollment Card Elementary Report Cards, Health screen Reports which included the individual Vision, Hearing and Spinal detail records.
- Involved in the migration of the websites from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013 by leading a team of developers. The migration involves our custom .Net solutions package additionally created PowerShell scripts to automate post migration steps to reduce the manual customizations.
- Involved in various Enterprise level initiatives like Agile Understanding and Implementation and also involved in various collaboration activities for Team Building.
- Seeking a challenging opportunity to contribute and progress successfully in a stable organization that utilizes my strong analytic approach coupled with technical expertise and become as an individual contributor in a challenging environment.
ITSM: Incident Management, On-Call scheduling, Problem Management, Request Management, Service Catalog, Service Desk, Service Level Management and Change Request Management.
ITOM: Discovery, Service Mapping and Event Management
Other ServiceNow skills: REST API/Web Services, Angular, Glide query, JQuery, Jelly scripting, Service Portals - Pages, Widgets.
Database: SQL 2012, SSIS, SQL 2008, MSSQL -2000 Server
BI: SSRS, Cognos Reports, Cognos Framework, Cognos Report studio, Cognos Query Studio
Mid-Tier: ADO.Net, Web services
Solutions Platform Architect
- Working with process owners and business stakeholders to translate business requirements into functional requirements within ServiceNow and proposing resolution and design suggestions.
- ServiceNow instance core setup and configuration and customizations.
- Design and Development of Applications and modules to deliver the client’s business requirements.
- Unit testing of deliverables.
- Timely support to resolve any implementation and performance issues reported on tool.
- Design and Configuration of workflows for multiple type of changes as per the Change Advisory Board requirements as part of the Change Management modules.
- Writing Business Rules, Client scripts, UI Policies and UI Actions to customize the instance as per Business needs
- Configuration of Email Notifications and Alerts to notify users about specific activities in the system
- Developed custom probes and sensors to update the CMDB through ServiceNow Discovery.
- Involved in the initiative for upgrading the ServiceNow from Geneva to Istanbul version, Istanbul to Kingston version, Kingston to London version and London to Madrid version successfully.
- Involved in the Service Mapping for several services by working with the Organization’s BCP/DR management team. Collected the list of services listed
- Designed and developed a custom orchestration activity in ServiceNow to automate Oracle Password Reset.
- Involved in the Knowledge Management, Problem Management, Incident Management, and Demand & Release Management enhancements.
- Facilitating the continuous service improvements with in Incident Management, Change Management and Service Request Management modules.
- Performing environmental promotional activities from Dev to Test and to Production.
- Create monthly metric reports for IT management teams and assist with scheduling data exports to application owners.
- Designed various custom ServiceNow reports for enhancing higher level management for monitoring the performance of various support teams.
- Created some SSRS reports using the ServiceNow Linked server for some management reports that involved calculations and complicated logics.
- Work with application owners to update workflow tasks and approvals for automated processes.
- Well versed with SCRUM SLDC methodology to develop the custom features in ServiceNow tool.
- Suggesting the best practices of ServiceNow and ITIL processes across various business groups.