Frameworks: Dot Net Framework 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5
Web Servers: Internet Information Servers (IIS)
Data Access: MS SQL Server 2005,2008,2012,2016, Oracle 11G ADO.Net, Entity Framework, LINQ
Development tools: MS SQL Server Client, TOAD, SQL Developer, TFS, VSTS, SOAP UI, ReSharper, Spec Flow
Web development tools: Adobe Dreamweaver, Visual Studio
Processes: Windows XP/2000/NT, Windows7, Windows 8, Windows 10, UNIX, TFS, GIT, SAFe Agile 4.0, SDLC
Senior .Net Developer
Confidential, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Developing peer to peer and other online banking services web applications for Salliemae by incorporating both front-end and back-end technologies
- Design and develop web applications using Technologies like .NET Core, Web API, ASP.NET, C#, jQuery, MVC 4.0 as frontend languages while SQL Server as database and maintenance of solutions under structured finance operations based on the business requirements.
- Database - SQL Queries and PL/SQL stored procedures involving MS SQL Server
- Database - Created complex SQL views and stored procedures to join multiple tables for contract data interface files.
- Database - Proficient in implementing complex SQL/Access queries, Schema Designing, Normalization, and Performance Tuning.
- Responsible for Cloud Lift and Shift migration of applications.
- Responsible for building the Scripts using Spec Flow as part of Automation Testing for the components built as per the requirements.
- Ensuring application availability in production through a structured monitoring.
- Coordinating the deployment process with the respective team for production code move.
- Responsible on data management by identifying and remediating invalid data from the production environment as per business needs with compliance. Minimize the adverse impact of invalid data and interruption by proving permanent solutions.
- Involve in conversion of a traditional monolithic service into a Microservice based architecture
- Responsible for code management by maintaining developed code across Teams in code branches present in code server/VSTS and insures code maintainability. Integrate applications Test Suite in CI/CD pipeline.
- Document technical design for projects in the form of Technical Design Document (TDD) and adhere to it during coding phase
Senior .Net Developer
- Extensively worked on creating web applications that handle Member enrollment, Claim adjudication, Broker and Agent portals.
- Server end developer using ASP.Net, C#.Net, MVC for developing enterprise standard web application. Involve in creating and consuming REST webservices.
- Utilizing the SDLC best practices / methodologies such as Object-Oriented Analysis Design and UML for change request implementations.
- Used Team Foundation Server for Version Control, creating and managing projects and accessing the items that are stored and managed for a project
- Involved in creation of PL/SQL stored procedure, functions, trigger, views development.
- Plan, code and implement the change requests, resiliency enhancements in the production.
- Performed Unit testing.
- Providing Development and Production support.
- Involved in defect fixing and peer review of code.
- Prepared UTC, Release notes and Deployment document.
- Involved in developing complex Batch and Web applications by strictly adhering to Industry standards and software principles.
- Performed Root cause analysis for the Severity 1 & Severity 2 issues that arise in Production environment.
- Provided resolution for the issue and fix it in quick time.
- Provided lights-on support and bug fixes for the Severity 3 & Severity 4 issues.
- Made sure that the instant bug fixes provided for Production bugs are working as expected.
- Involved in creating the Windows applications using C#.Net, XML and Python