- With 10+ years of experience in the Microsoft .NET and SQL Server Technologies.
- Experience in complete SDLC activities including Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Production Support of Web and Windows based applications.
- Worked on applications related to Healthcare (HCSIS), Human Resource (HRMS) and Document Management Systems.
- Expertise in developing Web applications using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET.
- Worked on developing Windows and Console applications using C#, VB.NET and SQL Server.
- Proficient in developing applications using Object Oriented (OO) programming concepts.
- Experience in working with .NET Web services, WCF, REST, Web APIs and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Working experience with Orchard CMS and knowledge on SharePoint 2010.
- Working experience with Entity Framework and Telerik ASP.NET Controls.
- Expertise in database design and developing Stored Procedures, Functions and Complex Queries on SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 and Oracle 11g.
- Strong experience in working with Crystal Reports and SQL Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in performance turning, backup, restore in SQL Server.
- Experience in working with Web Servers IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0
- Performed unit testing with NUnit, Microsoft Fakes Framework and proficient in writing Unit Test Cases for Business logic and Web Services. And written test cases using MTM.
- Working experience with code quality analysis tool ReSharper.
- Strong skills in working with version control systems TFS, TortoiseSVN, VSTS and Git.
- Experience in working with JIRA issue tracking system and Bitbucket.
- Experience in Agile, Waterfall Methodologies.
- Good team player and quick learner, willing to take individual responsibilities.
Technologies: .NET 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 2.0, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Web Services, WCF, REST APIs, HTML, CSS, jQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap, Typescript, Angular, MVC, MVP
Databases: SQL Server (2012,2008,2005) and Oracle 11g
Developer Tools: Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS
Version Control: TFS, TortoiseSVN, VSTS and Git
Code Quality Tools: NUnit, ReSharper, Microsoft Fakes and FxCop
Other Tools: Telerik ASP.NET Controls, JIRA and Pixtools7.5/8.4
Methodology: Agile Scrum, Water Fall
- Implementing business access layer using C#
- Implementing Data Access Layer using Entity Framework
- Developing client side validations and Get & Post the data using Ajax.
- Involved in database design and created Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions in SQL Server.
- Responsible for writing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and creating various types of reports like drill down, Parameterized, Cascading, Conditional, Table, Matrix, Chart and Sub Reports.
- Followed Agile based SCRUM methodology, participated in code review process for better optimization of code with better performance.
- Use MS Azure DevOps for Source Control and Version Management.
- Involved in complete Lifecycle (SDLC) activities including Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Design and develop web form in ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC and Angular7
- Design Responsive font - end web pages and layouts using HTML, CSS, jQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap. Involved in database design and create Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers in SQL Server
- Work on Telerik ASP.NET Controls.
- Develop Business Components and Data Access Components in C#, VB.Net.
- Develop applications using Object Oriented (OO) programming concepts and Design Patterns.
- Create console batch applications and batch scheduling
- Develop and consume REST (WebAPI) and SOAP (WCF) based services
- Involved in database design and create Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers
- Develop SSRS reports using SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT) and Crystal reports. Perform Database tuning in SQL Server, Oracle.
- Perform unit testing using tools like MSTest, NUnit, Microsoft Fakes.
- Publish and build web applications in IIS using TFS,VSTS
- Work on Agile, Waterfall Methodologies. Work on Microsoft TFS for Source Control and Version Management.
Confidential, Mechanicsburg PA
- Designed and developed Individual/Provider clearance & registration, Waiver Program Enrollment & Plan web forms in ASP.NET using MVP architecture.
- Implemented business rules and validations using VB.NET
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Oracle Data Provider (ODP.Net).
- Developed Plan eligibility pages using ASP.Net MVC.
- Developed custom user controls to search consumers and providers using ASP.NET
- Designed and implemented console batch application using VB.NET, ADO.NET and XML.
- Consumed third party REST APIs for address verification and geo coding.
- Developed WCF services to verify Individual/Provider’s information.
- Developed console applications to import large data from excel to Oracle tables.
- Implemented client side validations, character counter, SSN masking using jQuery.
- Developed SSRS reports using SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT).
- Involved in database design and created Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions and Packages in Oracle.
- Implemented unit tests with Microsoft Fakes and MTM.
- Production support and bug fixing.