- Hands on experience in ASP.Net Core, MVC, C#.Net, VB.Net, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013/2010, ADO. Net, WPF, WCF, MVC, MVVM, ASP.NET WebAPI, Web Services, JSON, LINQ, Entity Framework, Angular 8, AJAX, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Expertise in developing web and windows - based applications using Microsoft .net frameworks.
- Good working experience in XML Technologies: XML, XAML, XSL, DOM, XSLT, XPATH, SOAP and WSDL
- Experience with Angular material controls, PrimeNG toolkit for Angular, Telerik KendoUI controls for Angular and MVC.
- Experience in creating and implementing Custom Directives, Observables, Routing, Lazy-loading, Reactive Forms, and Template-Driven Forms.
- Utilizing Angular Material, Nebular, and Bootstrap for styling of DOM elements.
- Experience in creating Modules, Components, Services, Pipes, Auth Guard, Routing and RxJS to subscribe to an Observables.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure, IaaS, PaaS, Azure functions, hosting web apps in Azure.
- Hands on experience with Microsoft SQL server 2016/2012/2008 , Oracle 9i/10g.
- Strong experience in Database design, Normalization, writing stored procedures, handling triggers, Views and User defined functions.
- Used Concurrent Version Controlling tools like Azure devops, Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe, Tortoise SubVersion (SVN), Surround SCM.
- Extensive experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Support and Maintenance of several major Web and Client/Server Applications for various business environments and commercial projects.
- Experience working in Agile, scrum and waterfall methodologies
- Experience in performance tuning at application as well as database level.
- Providing effective resolution to end-user queries related to the product.
- Domain Skills: Oil&Gas, Pharma and Healthcare.
- Highly organized with the ability to meet deadlines and ability to work as a team player as well as individual.
Languages: C#.net, VB.net, WPF, XML, T-SQL.
Web Technologies: Asp.net core, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.Net Web API, Cloud Computing, Azure, Web Services, WCF, AJAX, HTML5
Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure, Iaas, Paas, Azure functions, Blob Storage, Azure SQL.
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2017 , Oracle 9i, 10g.
Version Control: Azure Devops, Team Foundation Server, Tortoise SVN, Surround SCM, Git
Server Technologies: SharePoint 2013/2010, IIS
Frameworks: .Net Core 3.1, .Net Framework 4.5, Entity Framework Core, ADO.Net.
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8, Windows Server 2008 R2/2005
Software Lead Consultant
- Lead a group of developers and work in collaboration with senior developers on the team.
- Interacting with the clients on a regular basis to know the requirements and understand the business.
- Ensure developers comply with established development standards and procedures.
- Estimate, plan and manage development tasks for a group of developers on projects, ensuring projects are delivered on time with quality.
- Evaluate and research the products and technologies related to software.
- Involved in application development using Visual Studio 2019, Asp.net Core, Azure, Azure functions, Angular 8, C#.net, Entity Framework
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using modular based architecture provided by Angular 8.
- Designing User Interfaces, Web pages, Web forms using Angular material controls, HTML and CSS to enhance UI experience on Client-side.
- Created Restful services using Azure functions which would perform GET, PUT, POST and DELETE operations on the server.
- Used Entity Framework, LINQ and EDMX principles in database layer.
- Involved in database design. Created stored procedures, functions, views, and tables using Azure SQL Database.
- Involved in creating documentation, Unit testing, Integration testing.
- Preparing and executing unit test plans, Integration testing.
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2019, .net core 3.1, Angular 8, TypeScript, C#, Microsoft Azure, Azure API Management and DEV Portal development, Azure App Insights, BLOB Storage, Azure functions, Angular material, Entity Framework Core, Jasmine, Azure SQL database, Azure Devops, Git, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.