- Seven years of professional experience in complete software development lifecycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, programming, testing, debugging and maintenance of client-server applications, N-tier business applications, XML Web Services, WCF services using Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS).
- Strong background in working with business customers, architects, developers, IT Operations and several teams across the organization to identify requirements, provide cost analysis, deliver solutions and develop implementation timelines.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Microsoft Technologies such as ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, Web Forms, Web Services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), MVC, XML, HTML, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience with RDBMS concepts, database programming and analysis using T-SQL /PL-SQL statements, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers and Functions.
- Robust programming skills in ASP.NET, ADO, ADO.NET, C#, MVC, HTML, XML, MS SQL Server, Java Script and Jquery.
- Working knowledge in developing and consuming Web Services and related technologies using XML, C#, SOAP, XSL, XSD, XSLT, WSDL.
- Proven history of delivering high-quality deliverables, under challenging deadlines driven by business customer requirements.
- Excellent Team Player with great communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic learner with demonstrated ability to acquire technical knowledge and skills rapidly.
Educaation and Certification
- Bachelors in Electronics and Communications.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
Programming : C#, .NET(2.0, 3.5, 4.0), ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, MVC 3.0
Databases : Microsoft Access, SQL Server (2000/2005/2008), Oracle 11g.
Reporting: Crystal Reports 8.0, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2005/2008.
IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio (2003, 2005, 2008, 2010.
Platforms: Windows Server 2000/2003/2008, Windows XP, Windows 7
Source Control: Microsoft Visual SourceSafe (VSS), TFS, Subversion.
Confidential, OH April’11 Till Date
The MAC Exceptions application in the retail loan processing which is used to import, track, and update exceptions while processing the loans.
- Extensively involved in analysis, design, development and implementation of N-tier and web based .NET applications using C#, ASP.NET, WCF, MVC, Ajax Control toolkit, WCF Services.
- Experience in developing and implementing applications and interfaces through the different stages of software development by conforming to the enterprise SDLC process.
- Involved in day-to-day operational maintenance of existing legacy applications.
- Analyzing, designing and implementing solutions using latest Microsoft .NET technologies for several operating units across the business portfolio.
- Developing detailed user documentation and test cases for implementation of such solutions.
- Develop a healthy working relationship with business users/customers and address their needs with appropriate work prioritization.
- Working with the business customers in understanding requirements of new applications, and collaborating with project and development teams to work towards the desired business deliverables.
- Provided 24/7 on-call support for all applications in the team’s portfolio.
- Develop and maintain support documentation for applications in the team’s portfolio.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of business processes, IT processes, and overall enterprise policies and procedures and adhere to these in every day projects and work requests.
- Involved in developing, implementing and standardizing new business processes for externally sourced or vendor developed applications to align with existing business practices within the company.
Environment: .Net framework 4.0, Visual studio 2008, TFS, MVC, asp.net, VB.NET, C #, oracle 11g, AJAX.
Confidential, OR Aug’10 March’11
Senior .Net Developer
Project: Flair Docs
Flairdocs is a world-class Enterprise Process Management solution that streamlines complex Right of Way, Land Acquisition and Asset Management activities for your critical fast-track projects.
- Developed C# data access classes using Generic Lists by mapping the application admin tables and user data tables to individual lists.
- Implemented separate access methods for each data class which enabled easier dynamic data manipulation.
- Used ScriptManager, Update Panel, ModelPopupExtender controls in AJAX Control Toolkit.
- Used Telerik controls and entity frame work to implement the application.
- Developed WCF Windows Services to automate email notifications to end users for items such as ‘inspection due dates’, ‘inspection completion dates’ and ‘tank maintenance schedules’.
- Used ModalPopupExtender for end user interactions like user administration, updating information about individual inspections, assigning or removing users from specified locations, and entering data for new tanks to be setup in the application.
- Developed detailed unit testing plans to verify the functionality and setup proper quality assurance control metrics.
- Involved in creating detailed system integration testing plans and methods to help the business users perform validation testing of the user interface.
- Conducted detailed unit testing for post-production code enhancements and assisted business users to develop comprehensive system integration test scripts during User Acceptance Testing phase.
Environment: .Net Framework 3.5, Subversion, ASP.NET, C#, WCF,SQL Server 2008, Linq, Jquery, AJAX.
Confidential, NY Jan’10 Aug’10
Eshare is developed for the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene online Contract & Service Management System.
- Developed and Implemented application as N-Tier Application with C#, Visual Studio 2008.
- Presentation layer of the application was developed using ASP.NET Web Form controls, User controls, AJAX.
- Entity Framework was used to generate DTOs and use as Data Access layer to perform the entire database related (CRUD) operations.
- Developed and implemented a WCF web service hosted on IIS 7.0, which provided plant performance data to the application.
- Created separate data classes using C# in the ASP.NET web application code behind, to consume data from the WCF web service.
- Used LINQ to objects, LINQ to SQL for accessing SQL data sources.
- Implemented Log4Net in the application to login all the application related messages.
Environment: .Net Framework 3.5, Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS), ASP.NET, C#, WCF,SQL Server 2008, Linq, AJAX.
Confidential, Boston Aug ’09 Jan '10
Cengage is Web/Windows based application developed for custom book build. Custom book build is a software solution that enables the Professors/users to build their own books and can add their own chapter/notes online.
- Developed the business tier for Custom book build using Microsoft Class Libraries, Visual Studio Team System and C#.
- Developed User Authentication and Authorization using .Net Login Controls.
- Used SSIS for transfer data and process payments.
- Used XSLT for transformation of XML documents
- Involved in developing stored procedures to perform bulk data inserts and updates of plant performance and availability data.
- Used Grid View control in ASP.NET 2.0 to retrieve, add, and edit chemical inventory data at the stations dynamically from a SQL Server database.
- Developed C# data classes to transform legacy source data and load the transformed data in the target database.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, WCF,SQL Server 2008,XSLT, CSS, TFS.
Confidential, Atlanta Jan ’07 July ’09
Project: ITEM HQ
Item HQ is Web based application; it is Product of National Association of sporting wholesaler (NASGW).
- Developed data layer logic for user logging which lets user to access only the specified services according the roles.
- Developed the web forms using ASP.NET 2.0 and used C# as a code behind language and for better user experience and good performance use AJAX so it can avoid unnecessary post back to the sever.
- Designed and developed the user interfaces using C# and ASP.NET.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2.0, C#, ASP.NET 2.0, SQL Server 2005, AJAX.
Confidential, MA July ’05 Jan ’07Project: File Net Business Process Manager
- Developed user profiles and implemented role separation in the application using the Application Configuration XML files.
- Developed C# console application to consume data in text format and transform into XML data streams to be updated in the SQL Server database using ADO.NET 2.0.
- Built C# classes to trigger vendor supplied application remotely via command line parameters.
- Created data communication layer using C# classes for exclusive data read-write operations.
- Customized user interface to supply selective start up parameters by setting up custom application profile using XML configuration files and corresponding C# application classes.
- Participated in code reviews and periodical code restructuring activities to confirm with enterprise application development standards.
- Developed and implemented deployment strategy by laying out detailed implementation plans and coordinating with enterprise infrastructure teams.
- Carried out system, user acceptance, functional and network performance testing of the application.
Confidential, India Nov ’03 June ’05
SMART Sales Information System:
This application is designed for LIC sales managers and representatives for managing their sales information to oversee the payment schedules, customer details and for generating invoices
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset and Data View for reading/updating records in the database.
- Implemented business logic using C# and backend connectivity using ADO.NET.
- Participated in unit testing and integration testing of the components in the application.
- Strong backend was provided by MS SQL Server 2000.