- Experienced Senior Developer/Devops with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Web, Intergration, BI, Microservices, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Octopus and Jenkins. Strong consulting professional with a Master's Degree focused in information science from UNSW.
- VSTS/Azure DevOps
- Google Cloud
- MS Dynamic CRM
Senior Consultant/Devops Engineer
- Provided technical, consultative, and delivery services to customers for DevOps initiatives
- A utomated cloud deployment process using chef, Python, AWS Cloud Formation Templates and AWS code and deployment toolsets such as CodeDeploy, CodeCommit and CodePipeline.
- C reated custom puppet modules and manifest files to automate manual installation proces s
- Used Cloud formation and launch configurations to automate the repeatable provisioning of AWS resources for applications.
- Automated various infrastructure activities like Continuous Deployment, Application Server setup, Stack monitoring using Ansible playbooks and has i ntegrated Ansible with Jenkins.
- Provided consulting and cloud architecture support for implementing digital transformation projects
- Designed, developed and implemented number of complex multi tiers applications in AWS and Azure using a mix of I aa S and P aa S services
- Develop ing Azure solution designs, building proof of concept, performing cloud migration activities for clients
Environment: Azure DevOps, Octopus, TFS,VSTS, PowerShell, Python,Bash, Git, Docker, Apigee, Kubernetes, Microservice, nginx, Jenkins, Google Cloud, AWS, Ansible, NodeJs, MongoDB, Oracle, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, Web API, SSRS, SSIS,, RubyOnRails, Linux, SUSE, Tomcat, Apache, JIRA
- Designed, developed integration solutions between CRM, SAP and finance services .
- Designed metadata - driven ETL framework and providing self-service reporting solution for the business to create and manage reports.
- Built in-house data warehouse platform to allow business users to slice and dice the data to produce analysis reports for a range of audiences
- Development and enhancement of financial reports
Environment: SSRS,SSIS, SSAS, Git, Web API, ASP.NET, HTML 5, JQuery
Senior Analyst Programmer
- Architected, designed, developed and implemented back end REST JSON services by using ASP.NE web API, entity framework and MVC4 to support smart phone application.
- D eveloped, enhanced and maintained Grain Stock system which includes web-based and windows-based .NET front end and SAP back end system. MS SQL server service broker and replication are used to refresh and load data between backend SAP ERP, master database and terminal desktops.
- Designed, developed and implemented internal and external services and solutions such as pool calculator, time slotting system, trading system, clear interface system and contract management system using asp.net, WCF,JQuery,MVC,LINQ, entity framework and reporting services.
- Designed, developed and implemented integration solutions between stock system, trading system, third party financial institutes and trading partners by using Biztalk2009/2010 including: implementation of ESB Exception Framework; customization of pipelines; configuration of ESB, BAM and WCF-SQL, MSMQ, FTP,SAP, WCF-Custom adapters
- Designed, developed implemented grain transaction dashboard system by using ASP.NET and SQL Server reporting services. ETL solutions have also been developed by using SQL Server integration services to refresh and load data from various data sources such as flat files, excel files, Access database and web services.
- Designed, maintained and implemented business intelligence solutions and data warehousing solutions by using SSRS/SSIS/SSAS .
- Designed and developed workflow solutions by K2 blackpearl, smart form, smart object and sharepoint infopath.
- Design, customization and implementation of MS Dynamics CRM 2011 including reporting,workflow,plugin, case management system and solution package.
- Documentation including solution architecture, development guideline, code standards, technical specification and support manual.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#, LINQ, MVC3/4.0, TDD, Dependency Injection, JQuery,Knockout, NUnit, CRM4.0/2011, WPF,WCF, Biztalk 2009/2010,BAM, ESB2.0, HTML 5, CSS 3,SSIS,SSRS,SSAS, SQL server 2005/2008 replication, service broker. K2 workflow BlackPearl.
Tools: TFS, JIRA, ReSharper, Confluence, Fisheye, Subversion, Cruise control, Ninject, Moq, Ctrl-M,SOUPUI, Fiddler