- 7+ years of experience in Software Development, over 2 years in UIPATH and 5+ years in ASP.Net 4.0/3.5/2.0, 3 years in SQL Server 2005/2000, Oracle 10g/9i with a recent focus on RPA, Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation using DevOps, Agile, and SOA methodologies.
- Full lifecycle involvement with most of the projects in the Higher Education, financial, manufacturing and ecommerce domains.
- Experience with UIPATH to automate business processes with browser - based web applications, desktop applications and Citrix applications.
- Experience with creating RPA workflows for Finance business processes by integrating Peoplesoft, SAP, salesforce systems and many legacy systems.
- Created entire UIPATH architecture and deployment plans on involving physical desktop machines in company network and also using Virtual machines in Cloud environments like Microsoft Azure.
- Created Development, QA and PROD instances on UIPATH Enterprise Cloud platform.
- Configured attended, unattended UIPATH robots, processes, jobs in the Orchestrator with schedules
- Utilized UIPATH Activity types to develop Excel sheet automation like Excel read range, write range to input web applications.
- Utilized UIPATH activity types to read and extract data from PDF documents using OCR(Optical character Recognition) technologies and inputting the extracted text into other web and desktop applications.
- Utilized Flexi Capture UIPATH activity types for processing PDF invoices in Peoplesoft systems
- Successful in installing and utilizing all Browser plugins to do Web recording on many browser based applications like Peoplesoft, Salesforce etc.
- Integrated ticketing systems like ServiceNow with ERP Operations applications.
- Automated SharePoint applications with OUTLOOK Emails.
- Setup the GITHUB Version Control mechanism for UIPATH in order to PUSH and PULL the UIPATH workflows.
- Created Assets to secure the URLs and other Application Credentials between multiple environments.
- Deployed UIPATH packages between multiple environments (DEV, QA, PROD).
- Provided Test Scripts to test UIPATH Processes in QA environment.
- Provided production support by debugging the workflows.
- Took care of entire ORCHESTRATOR administration.
- Extensive experience in web development with ASP.Net 4.0/3.5/2.0.
- UIPATH Advanced Certified Developer.
- UIPATH Diploma.
- UIPATH Developer Studio, Orchestrator, Orchestrator API integration.
- .Net 3.5/3.0/2.0, VB.Net, C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, AJAX, WCF, WWF, WPF, XML, XSLT
- Windows 2008/2003/2000/ XP/98, UNIX, DOS
- VB Script, Java Script
- Visual Basic 6.0/5.0/4.0, Power Builder, Oracle Developer 2000
- XML, XSLT, SOAP, HTML
- Visual Studio 2012/2008/2005.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
RPA UIPATH Developer
- Setup the DEV, QA and PROD instances for UIPATH implementation and Operations with Orchestrator and Azure cloud services.
- Developed a workflow which reads outlook emails from Student vendor websites and downloads the documents from Student exchange websites and organize the downloads in specific folders.
- Developed an UIPATH workflow which uses a Salesforce API to connect to Salesforce and can upload student transcripts to the My documents in Salesforce system, captures the document IDs created and sends the list of documents in email to the DMT team.
- Developed an UIPATH workflow which reconciles 500 Bank accounts statements with Accounts payable payment and Accounts receivables deposits.
- Developed an UIPATH workflow which connects to banking portals and downloads the PDF documents and extracts the pdf information with OCR activity types.
- Created an UIPATH workflow which enters the Journals in the General Ledger system from the excel sheets.
- Created an UIPATH workflow which enters Invoices in the Payables system by reading pdf invoices using Flex capture activity types.
- Created an UIPATH workflow to automate report data refresh, running reports and exporting them to excel and emailing them to users at scheduled periodic intervals.
- Created an UIPATH workflow to log into banking portals and making emergency Wire payments by handling the secondary authentications.
- Developed an UIPATH workflows in Citrix environments.
- Managed the GITHUB version control for the entire development process.
- Managed CI-CD DevOps style for the whole implementation.
- Conducted UAT testing in the QA environment with the business users and documented the test results.
- Created the Process flow diagrams with MS Visio.
Confidential, Corning, NY
Sr .Net Developer
- Generated UML diagrams (class, sequence) with MS Visio.
- Designed and developed Web Forms using ASP.NET 2.0 controls, C#, Java Script, Ajax toolkit in compliance with the LDAP protocols.
- Used ADO.Net for data access layer to communicate with the SQL Server 2005 database
- Wrote TSQL queries and Stored Procedures for data access and reports
- Involved in transformation of XML data using XSLT into HTML format
- Unit tested the application with NUnit and Team City.
- Involved in deployment and post production support for the application with Clarify tool.
- Version control with TFS.
- Migrated the application into ASP.Net 3.5.
Environment: HTML, ASP.Net 3.5/2.0, C#, Visual Studio 2005,NUnit, UML, SQL Server 2005 and TFS.