- Software Developer with 9 Years of experience in large scale projects desktop and web application based on business requirements and functional specifications working in Agile project environment.
- 8+ Years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Azure SQL DB in T-SQL writing dynamic queries, Stored Procedure and Functions.
- Configuring CI/CD Azure DevOps to deploy code.
- Hands-on cloud development Azure resources such as: Web Apps, Azure SQL, Service Bus, Azure functions, AKS, Containers, App Insights, Cognitive Services.
- SQL Performance Tuning and Query Optimization.
- Report development SSRS, Power BI and Tableau Dashboards.
- Strong knowledge on EDI X12 format (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Object Oriented design and experience working with different Design Patterns.
- Experience working with versioning tools like Microsoft TFS, Azure DevOps Server, Jira, SVN and Git.
- Strengths include being a quick learner, problem-solving capabilities, and proven ability to work as a team player and lead the teams
- Demonstrated ability to achieve tight deadlines working with off-shore and near-shore development teams
Back-End Technologies: .NET Framework .Net CORE, WCF, Web API, Web Services, API Connect
Front-End Technologies: Angular, Material Design, Type Script, Bootstrap 4, jQuery
Microsoft Technologies: .NET Framework, IIS, WPF, XAML, Server Farms ARR, SSIS, SSRS
Platform: Windows, Linux, Kubernetes
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, Oracle
Cloud Platform: Azure SQL DB, App Services, AKS, Azure Service Bus, App Insights, Azure functions
UI Controls: DevExpress, Material Components
Testing: Karma Unit Testing, Moq Framework
Methodology: Agile / SCRUM / SAFe 4 / LeSS
Confidential, Madison, WI
Senior .NET Developer
- Build web applications using .Net Framework/.Net Core, Angular 2+, WCF Services, ASP.NET
- Azure Cloud development (Service Bus, AKS Cluster, Containers, Azure SQL Server, Application Insights)
- Write Ad-Hoc SQL queries, and developing and maintaining Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views using Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and Azure SQL.
- Create and layout the web user interface using responsive design (Bootstrap 4, Material components)
- Create and update entity data model using Entity Framework Core. (Migrations and DbUp)
- Expose our APIs Using API Connect
- Define and create the Azure DevOps pipelines to deploy our applications
- Create ETL components (SSIS)
- Create reports using Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Create unitary tests (Moq Framework, In Memory Database)
- Followed TDD and BDD approach in the development of the application
- Worked on designing and development of complex modules using DDD (Domain-Driven Design)
- Used Azure DEV Ops (TFS) for source code control
- Responsible for Product demo to client after each sprint
- SAFe 4.5 methodology / LeSS
Technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Server 2014/2016/Azure, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, LINQ, Entity Framework 5/Core, WCF, Angular 2+, SOAP/REST, XML, Bootstrap 3/4, CSS, SASS, HTML5, Web API, Azure Dev Ops (TFS), Control-M, SSIS, SSRS, Azure as a cloud platform (Function App, AKS, Azure SQL, Web App, App Insights, Cognitive Services)
Senior .NET Developer
- Write Ad-Hoc SQL queries, and developing and maintaining Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views using Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 and Azure.
- Create and update entity data model using Entity Framework 5.
- Build RESTful APIs With ASP.NET
- Create desktop applications using WPF and XAML
- Create several views, controllers and models using MVC.
- Deployed application to DEV and UAT environments using TFS.
- Create several unitary tests using Microsoft Visual Studio Project template
- Design and development of the physical data model of the Data warehousing
- Create several ETL components to feed the DWH
- Create several reports for the application using Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Integrate and review application’s User Guide.
- Use Confluence tool to generate solution technical documentation.
- Used TFS for source code control.
- Agile / SCRUM methodology