- To work in a challenging and growth oriented position in the areas of Web development and Client/Server application development using various innovative technologies.
- Over 14+ years of experience in Application development, GUI, Client/Server and Web based applications
- Experience in implementing the software development methodologies like agile, scrum.
- Have extensive experience in Content Management System (CMS) tool SDL Tridion 2009, 2013
- Working in various IDEs like Microsoft Visual Studio 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2013 and 2015.
- Experience in creating event - driven microservices using Node.JS and UI using AngularJS
- Experience in creating Web Forms, Win Forms, User Controls, Custom controls
- Experience in creating unit tests and end-to-end test scripts using Protractor, Jasmine
- Experienced with databases like SQL Server, Oracle and MS Access.
- Database logical Modeling and physical design, server installation and maintenance on multiple platforms.
- Experience in implementing applications using a multi-tier architecture.
- Strong application development background and Software Development life cycle development (SDLC).
- Experience in working with various version control tools like Github, TFS, SVN, VSS, and Clear case.
- Designed, developed, and delivered application. Able to handle the project independently depending on requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Languages: C, C++, C #, VB.Net
.Net Technology: ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Web Services, Ajax Tool Kit, Web Controls, Windows Forms, WCF
IDEs: Visual Studio, MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2010
Scripting: AngularJS, Java Script, XML, XSLT, XSD
Web Servers: IIS 6.0, IIS 7.0
Environments: MS-DOS, Windows 7, 2008 Server, Windows 2012
RDBMS: SQL Server 6.5/7.0/2000/2005 , Sybase, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS Access
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services, SSIS
- Working on CHORUS, web application to handle business process; Premiums & Gifting, an AngularJS application to maintain the premiums, gift vouchers
- Designed and developed the applications and enhancements based on the requirements and wireframes provided by business users
- Created the WCF service to fetch the exchange rate information from Bloomberg
- Responsible to build the code and deploy the build in DEV, QA, UAT environments using TeamCity and Octopus tools
- Fixing the defects raised by QA team; Tweaking CSS to fix the UI issues
- Maintained the code in VSTS; Check-In and Check-Out the code in VSTS
- Involved in creating rich and interactive UI using CSS, TypeScript, Kendo UI, Angular 7.
- Client-Side User Interface is implemented using HTML5, CSS3, Angular 7 and Bootstrap.
- Implemented Angular 7 Services for connectivity between web application and back-end API’s using TypeScript.
- Created Angular 7 components, implemented interpolation, input variables, Bootstrap, ngFor, ngif, Router Outlet, binding the events, decorators.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API’s using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 7.
- Used Rxjs catch library and catch functions to handle error handling in Angular 7 Application.
- Created Angular components like Controller, Directives, Services and Forms to collect the input from the User.
- Used Angular 7 for Client-side validations while rendering JSON validation errors in the backend.
- Used TSLint tool that checks Typescript code for readability, functional errors, maintainability.
- Used package managers like Bower and NPM.
- Used GIT as a source code repository and version controlling using Source Tree.
- Responsible to get the requirements from the client; Create the sprint stories and track the team work
- Worked with off-shore team to co-ordinate on the work
- Created schemas, component templates, components, resource keys and pages based on the requirements.
- Added users in the Tridion CMS; Assigned permissions to users
- Created new publications for PT/BR, ZH/CN
- Restarted the tridion services when required.
- Created ProxyService webservice to fetch the data from Tridion broker database, massage the data and return the data to front end layer in json format
- Created custom AngularJS directives; Created microservices using node.js to communicate between the layers
- Created microservices to communicate with third party service providers like TripAdvisor, Unica interact, Geo locator
- Created microservices unit tests scripts using Karma, Jasmine; Created end-to-end test scripts using Protractor, Selenium
- Created custom breadcrumb template using tridion templating service
- Created Image Resizer event handler by using TOM.NET to crop/resize the images added in the components
- Content ported data from Dev to QA, PROD environments using bundles
- Created AngularJS templates for the html pages to show the component json data
- Updated the angular template (*.tpl) files to design and fix the templates to show JSON data as views
- Tweaking CSS to fix the UI issues
- Maintained the code in Github; Pulling and Pushing the code using SourceTree; Creating the PRs in Gitbub
- Did the peer review of the code committed by the team.
- Supported the application after going live; Fixed the defects by understanding the logs in Kibana
- Participated in daily scrum meetings to discuss on the work status and blockers
- Worked in Digital Marketing Team.
- Worked for Marketing and Support Platforms - work with Program Managers, Product Managers and Technical teams.
- Supervised Content Management System migration from Tridion version 2009 to version 2013 and led the technical feasibility effort for Atmel’s cloud (Amazon Web services) strategy
- Created project plans for the new requirements and monthly releases using Microsoft Project.
- Assigned the work to the team and make sure to complete the project in-time.
- Lead the daily stand up meetings to go over the opened tickets and other development tasks.
- Created and updated tridion compound and component templates to design the web pages.
- Created and modified the schemas to input the data in the components.
- Add, update and delete the taxonomy keywords and categories.
- Developed Portal Application which enabled customers to have unified login experience, personalized and highly interactive product information
- Worked on customer and sales portal i.e., myAtmel which was built using SQL queries and XSLT.
- Customized the pages based on the user requirements by updating templates using Template Builder.
- Designed the templates with Razor code
- Created forms for downloading software, documents on website.
- Created ascx user controls to fetch the data from the broker database using Tridion API and SQL queries.
- Created ashx handlers to make ajax requests to the backend to fetch the DCPs on to the page
- Added content controls like rich text box, buttons to ribbon in word documents using VSTO tool
- Created queries to fetch the data from BrokerDAO
- Created the WCF services to contact the Janrain, DemandBase services.
- Created child publications for localized websites like Russian and Portuguese etc.
- Created banners, touts, external links, internal links etc components.
- Maintained profile management, Configured the publishing targets.
- Creating site labels to manage the content for localization.
- Worked with business users (BUs) to collect the content and publish on the website.
- Worked with 3rd party vendor to localize the content for Japanese, Chinese, Russian and Portuguese sites.
- Wrote queries to fetch the data from database to the sales portal based on the user profiles.
- Worked on bootstrap framework for responsiveness of the new design
- Debug the web application code to fix the issues.
- Worked on the XML and XSLT files for navigation, breadcrumbs and super menu.
- Created components, templates, pages, structure groups, articles etc for web site content.
- Worked on Google Search Appliance (GSA) for Atmel customized search; monitoring the traffic, events and page views.
- Implemented MSMQ for the mail delivery segment.
- Created search UI using Frontend; Customized the filtering using feeds; managed the reports;
- Created and updated custom functions to use in the DWT templates.
- Working on the website redesign using DD4T MVC framework. Extracted the packages using nugget package manager
- Implemented personalization on site to show custom banners based on users industry and sub-industry using demandbase scripts.
Environment: SDL Tridion 2009/2013, ASP.Net, C#, Visual Studio, Oracle 10g, XML, XSLT