- Over 8+ years of progressive technical and functional experience specializing in analysis, design and development of Internet, Intranet, Client Server and Object Oriented applications built on Microsoft related Technologies.
- Developed n-tier web applications in .NET environment using C#.NET, VB.NET,ASP.NET 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5, ADO.NET, Web services, Web forms, Win forms , VS.NET 2003/2005/2008, IIS5.0/6.0, SQL server 2000/2005/2008,Oracle 9i,DB2.
- Experience in Visual Studio 2008 and .Net Framework 3.5.
- Widespread Experience in designing, developing of components for the Presentation Layer, Business Access Layer and Database Access Layer for Microsoft Distributed applications, deployment and unit testing of Web based applications.
- Advantage of having worked in all phases of software development lifecycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, analysis, design, reviews, scoping, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, building and deployment.
- Experience in writing TSQL, PL/SQL, Stored procedure and Cursors in SQL Server/Oracle 9i.
- Experience in SQL Server and Oracle database design and development in writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers and User Defined Functions.
- Good Exposure in implementing the SOA, MVC pattern and Agile Methodologies like Scrums, Extreme Programming, TDD, and Adaptive Software Development to provide most effective business applications.
- Designed and Developed Generic and Scalable Frameworks for various Applications using .NET technologies like VB.NET, C#. NET and ASP.NET.
- Strong experience in data retrieval and manipulation using ADO.NET data objects such as Dataset, Data Reader, Data list, Data Adaptor.
- Strong experience in using Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts.
- Experience in implementing AJAX.
- Build User Controls using .Net framework 1.1 and .Net framework 2.0/3.0/3.5.
- Experience in creating Windows-Services
- Experience in creating Web-Services, Web method and consuming web services.
- Expertise in data accessing using ADO.NET, Creating Tables, writing Stored Procedures, User functions, Triggers and designing views, Cursors in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
- Proficient in writing complex T-SQL (DDL, DML), XML PATH, SQL programming, physical, logical database design and SQL Performance tuning.
- Experience in various Extracting, Transforming and Loading (ETL) tasks using SSIS including tools like DTS and SSIS (2005 / 2008) Packages with proper control & data flow elements.
- Experience in developing Secure/Custom/Complex reports using SSRS.
- Experienced on Optimization problems.
- Experience in developing Reports and Cubes Cognos 8.0.
- Experience in creating Cognos 8.0 packages for reports with SQL Server as backend.
- Used versioning tool Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Current Version Safe (CVS) for version controlling of the application.
- Highly motivated team player, quick learner and proven record of capability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Ability to understand, Flexible and quickly adapt to changing environments professionally and personally.
- BACHELOR IN ELECTRICAL & COMPUTER SCIENCE, JNTU, INDIA.
MICROSOFT CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL:
- TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Application Development.
- TS: Microsoft .NET Framework - Application Development Foundation
Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET,VB.NET,LINQ TO SQL, XML Web Services, WCF, WF, WPF, SOAP, Web Forms, Win Forms
Windows DNA and Others
MS-SQL Server 2000/ 2005/2008, Oracle 10g/9i,DB2,MS-Acess
Other Tools/ Technologies
C, C++ , Java, Toad, SQL Navigator, Visio, IIS,SSIS,SSRS, Crystal Reports
Visual Source Safe ( VSS ), Current Version Safe ( CVS ),TFS
Ms office 2007 and PowerPoint
Windows XP/2000/NT/98/95, Sun Solaris ,Unix, Linux
Confidential, Boston Sep 2008 – Till date
Title: Sr .NET Developer
- Design & Development of Multi Product, Study Reports, Validating Checksum, Life Cycle Management, Importing Clinical Backbone.
- Design & Development of UI, Business objects and Data object.
- Written algorithms use cases and story board for solving complex problems.
- Reverse engineering of Backbone build, which imports clinical data into CTD tree.
- Used Xpath queries to read xml files.
- Worked with dev express third party controls.
- Generating PDF files using itext.
- Modified and used COM components designed in visual C++.
- Responsible for data migration from test to production and vice-versa.
Environment: .Net 2.0/3.0, C#, Asp.net, WCF, Ajax, Win forms, XML, Xpath Query, TOAD, Oracle 10g, DB Tools.
Confidential, Boston, MA May 2007to Sep 2008
Projects: Ad-Sales TCS-Web & Desk versions OST Interactive Avails Dashboard
Title: .NET Developer
Fox Sales Team uses Ad-Sales application to manage the sales of advertisement spots for various programming titles and schedules. It automates the entire process of deal management.
- Designed and developed Sales Management Queue to approve deals using handheld devices.
- Applied AJAX in web forms using ASP.NET AJAX controls in .Net 3.5 Framework.
- Existing business functionality is exposed through WCF service consumed by ASP.NET web page.
- Developed and hosted .NET windows scheduling service that runs periodically to cache data. This enables Dashboard client to be responsive with ability to update data by data latency. This cache data is available through Windows Service hosted WCF services to WPFclient.
- Developed WPFwindows to administer the scheduling service through WCF service admin interface.
- Developed service agents for WCF services to be used by WPFclients to abstract WCF client channel programming.
- Designed and developed online streaming of programming application using WPF/WCF.
- Developed WCF services for Interactive avails module.
- Designed and developed website registration module for TCS Web application.
- Used Test-Driven Development (TDD) in developing WCF services and business modules.
Environment:.NET 3.5/3.0/2.0, C#, WPF,WCF, LINQ, Win forms, ASP.NET , ADO.NET, Visual Studio.NET 2008, SQL Server 2005 , .Net Memory Profiler, TDD, Refactoring, NUnit.
Confidential, Chicago IL July 2006toMay 2007
Project: Benchmark Maintenance
Title: .NET Developer
Benchmark Application initiates portfolio adjustment as it collects indices General Obligation and revenue bonds munis (Municipal Bonds) benchmarks from investment banks and compares them with investment portfolios.
- Implemented benchmark maintenance application using C#,ASP.NET,AJAX.
- Created stored procedures to work with SQL Server database.
- Implemented web application for creating / modifying Blended Benchmarks.
- Implemented web application for editing benchmarks and defining rules for new benchmarks.
- Experience in implication of Test-Driven Development with NUnit on the quality of application
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Implemented blended benchmarks calculations with T-SQL.
- Implemented Single SignOn application with windows based Authentication.
- Designed and developed web services to provide authentication and authorization using Active directory.
- Created stored procedures for processing daily data feed for bonds equities munis indices securities provided from investment banks.
- Used Application Blocks for Data Access and Exception Handling.
- Created UNIX job that runs these stored procedures and updates benchmarks.
Environment: VB.NET, ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2005/2003, SQL Server 2005, Web Services, MS Visual Source Safe, Visio, XML, XSLT, Windows 2003, Infragistics Net Advantage.
Confidential, IL May 2004 – June 2006
Project: ARMS (Assurance Resource Management System)
Role: .NET Developer
The changes in the Market and Regulatory environment over the last few years have significantly impacted the way Ernst & Young currently schedules resources to engagements and how we will schedule those in the future. This change has forced the AABS practice to discontinue the implementation of Novient in support of their scheduling activities. This event will require ARMS to remain the scheduling application for the practice for the foreseeable future. Because of these events above, we must update the ARMS application to better support the scheduling process.
- Translate customer requirements into new features and services.
- Created email notification for staff based on configuration settings.
- Involved in Developing Components for Business Layer and Data Layer.
- Role-based Security Using Security Tokens using web services
- Designed and developed Web Forms using ASP.NET AJAX, for the user interface.
- Using the Code behind Class technique and retrieving data using ADO.NET with ASP .NET.
- Used C# for server side programming.
- Involved in writing Complex SQL queries, stored procedures and Triggers accessed SQL SERVER 2000 using ADO.NET.
- Utilized ADO.NET technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation
- Interacted with User Community to know the actual requirements, modified the requirements based on specifications and extended support for further enhancements.
- Used Web services for online transactions using C#.
- Involved in Unit, Manual Testing of the Application.
- Prepared various Test cases to fix the bugs and ensure the application error-free.
Environment: Windows XP Pro, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SQL SERVER 2000 Express Edition, IIS, FMTP Server, TFS, XML.
Confidential, Feb 2002 – May2004
Project Title: TELL GUI FRAMEWORK India
Project is to develop software modules to be used for Equipment Automation Software of TEL's new generation Flat Panel Display machine.
- Analyzed the specification documents to come up with the design and classes in UML for the modules that I was involved in using.
- Developed layouts and prototypes for user interfaces using Adobe Photoshop.
- Developed the user interfaces using C# and Win forms.
- Used XML configuration files to store user information for authentication purposes.
- Developed DOM Parsers for all the XML documents used for data transfer and also developed XSLT code for them.
- Performed rigorous unit and integration testing for all the modules developed.