- Around 10 years of professional experience in design, development and testing of large - scale client-server, Internet/intranet applications and services with primary focus on effective testing methodologies and techniques.
- Expertise in analysis, design and development of custom solutions/applications using Microsoft technology stack.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure adherence to coding best practices.
- Provide technical leadership, direction, and oversight of development teams throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement and development best practices across products, teams, architecture, and implementations.
- Experience in complete SDLC including requirements analysis and testing.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum and Waterfall environments.
- Ensure successful system delivery to the production environment and assist the operations and support team in resolving production issues as necessary.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both oral and written.
.Net Technologies: C#.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, VB.NET, WCF, WebAPI
Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure
Frameworks: .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5
Client-Side Framework: Bootstrap, Knockout, Angular JS, Angular, React.
Version Control Tools: VSTS, VSTF, VSS,GIT.
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5, XML, XSLT
Web Servers: IIS 6.0/7.0/7.5/8.0/10.
Database: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 , DB2, Oracle 10g/11g/12c.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2008 R2/XP/7, Linux
Testing Tools: N-Unit, MOQ, MS Test, ReSharper 7.0/7.1, FX Cop, Style Cop
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS, High Charts
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
Sr .Net Developer
- Engage with internal and external customers to develop clear requirements and define scope.
- Involve in the technology rewrite of legacy system using .Net technology stack.
- Drive system architecture and implementation.
- Create and Consume WebAPI services to Internal and external customers.
- Use Window Azure to deploy the application on cloud and managing the session
- Used Azure components like Service Bus implements a communication system between mutually interacting software applications, Message Queues.
- Used Sql Azure database to retrieve and save data .
- Used cosmos DB for saving documents and metadata in stored in SQL server Azure.
- Worked on Server less services (Azure Functions) created and configured HTTP Triggers in the Azure Functions with Application Insights for monitoring.
- Used APIM for deploying WebApi’s.
- Create Batch Jobs to support several background processes.
- Create and Modify SSRS reports to support the robust reporting capabilities.
- Create Unit Tests in using Nunit and MS Test and Moq.
- Deployment of the existing and newly developed applications to development and test servers.
- Write unit and integration tests and participate in Code Reviews to ensure code quality.
- Responsible for Resolving Defects.
Environment: Visual Studio .NET 2019/2017, C# .NET, .Net Core 2.X, Web-API, Entity Framework, ant-design, React, Redux, Azure Blob Storage, Azure functions, Application insights, Management, Azure SQL database, microservices, Git, Git Flow, Visual Studio Code, Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS),Agile.
Sr .Net Developer
- Worked with Business Analyst and Architect to Analyze and Estimate the Business requirements.
- Developed Web application using C#.Net/ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI/WCF.
- Used jQuery with AJAX for loading data asynchronously in the User Interface.
- Created Rich User Interface using HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- Building Dynamic Graphs using High Charts, HTML and jQuery.
- Developed Single Page Applications using Knockout JS and WebAPI.
- Creating and Consuming Web API and WCF SOAP based Services.
- Used LINQ to Query Database Objects.
- Used Azure Blob storage for saving unstructured data.
- Configured Appinsights for Monitoring Applications .
- Wrote queries in query language for extracting, manipulating, and visualizing the data.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Functions and Views to store and retrieve model information.
- Implemented Unit Testing using Moq.
- Responsible for Resolving Bugs and ensuring the test Gaps in Unit tests.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
Environment: Visual Studio .NET 2015/2017, C# .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Angular, WebAPI, Bootstrap, Entity Framework 6, SQL Server 2014, Azure app service, Azure Blob storage, Application Insights, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL database, TFS, JSON, AJAX, jQuery, LINQ to Excel, Unity, Windows Server 2012, Fiddler, RDC Manager, AGILE.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Involve in the Requirements gathering meetings with Business users and other stake holders.
- Involved in Design and Development of the Web Based MVC application.
- Worked in N-tier architecture for presentation layer, the Business and Data Access Layers and were coded using C#.
- Involved in fix the workflow process as well as adding new functionality to the workflow that will enhance the current business process.
- Created User Controls for workflow process that helps to streamline their business logic.
- Worked in SQL Server Integration Services to get legacy data to current system.
- Created Grid Views for displaying new data with new functionality added which trigger workflow and expedite their manufacturing process.
- Worked in deadline driven development environment utilizing Agile Methodology with small deliverables in every two weeks of time.
- Worked on complex modules and completed all the modules in specified timeframe.
- Tracked overall Project deadlines.
- Conducted code and peer reviews and developed key modules.
Environment: Visual Studio .NET 2010/2013/2015 , C# .NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Require Js, Entity Framework, SQL Server, TFS, Kendo Controls, JSON, AJAX, jQuery, LINQ to Excel, EPPlus, Ninject, Log4Net, Spec Flow, Windows Server 2008, Fiddler, RDC Manager, AGILE.