- Microsoft Professional with Over 14 years of strong professional .Net development experience in various application based on Object - oriented, Client-server, N-tier architecture, Web and window-based technologies.
- Having excellent technical background in designing, developing and implementing software solutions and integration solutions. Lead development, testing, production deployment activities for various applications.
- Excellent working knowledge in .Net Framework, C#, Asp.Net, ADO.Net, Asp.Net MVC, IIS, Web Services, WCF Services, Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Excellent working experience in development of REST services using WebAPI and Json.
- Excellent working knowledge in SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 RDBMS design and development.
- Having good working knowledge on code refactoring tools like ReSharper and Visual Studio inbuilt capabilities.
- Good working experience in code repository and version management tools such as VSS, SVN, TFS and Bitbucket.
- Good working knowledge of automated build and deployment using Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Jenkins.
- Good working knowledge on semantic Logging framework and ETW infrastructure.
- Having good exposure on unit testing Framework like N- unit, MoQ and Swagger.
- Good knowledge in .Net Core, Micro services, Azure and Cloud recourse migrations.
- Hands on experience on designing, building infrastructure and end -to -end application deployment in servers and troubleshooting relevant issues.
- Good working experience in web service and middleware management tool Actional Intermediary (AI).
- Good working knowledge on using application-monitoring tools such as Dynatrace and Tealeaf.
- Having Good experience in using Wireshark tool captures for troubleshoot network and SSL/ TLS related issues.
- Having good working experience in waterfall model and Agile Scrum methodologies of project development.
- Involved in all phases of software development cycle like estimation, design, development, deployment, testing, troubleshooting, production release and postproduction support.
- Have extensively worked in User stories, Enhancement requirements and Environment migration related activities.
- Having good Communication and Interpersonal skills, quick Learner and problem solver.
- Having excellent experience in customer interaction, holding technical and requirement meetings with customers and stakeholders.
- Have exposure in Insurance and information publication domains.
Operating System: Windows 2003, Windows XP Professional, Windows 7/ 10
Programming Languages and Web Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.NET, MVC 4.0, web services, WCF service, Web API, Java Script, JSON, J Query, Angular 8, Python.
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2012/2008.
Unit testing and Other tools: N- Unit, MoQ, Swagger, ReSharper, Semantic Logging, SOAP UI, Actional intermediary, Appmon Dynatrace, tealeaf, Wireshark.
Version Control and deployment: Team Foundation Server (MS TFS), SVN, VSS, Bitbucket, Jenkins
Other Utilities: HTML, XML, CSS, XSLT, IIS, OAuth, SSL, Micro services, Ajax Toolkit, Infragistics, Quality Center, Service Now, Service Desk and JIRA.
Domain: Information, Insurance and Consumer Electronics
Confidential, Fishers, IN
Lead .Net developer
- Participating in the requirement gathering meetings with the business and stakeholders and creating requirement documents based on the existing controls and new requirements.
- Designed and developed various pluggable modules for Gateway application in Web API by using Factory design pattern.
- Design and code implementation for the REST, Fire and Forget service support in the Gateway Application.
- Design the SQL database tables and schemas for the portal applications also created views, stored procedures.
- UI design and code development by using MVC Razor, C#, jQuery, Angular, Bootstrap, HTML and CSS for all the modules in the application and gave periodic demonstration to the customers and application users for the application functionalities and user experience.
- Created unit tests using NUnit and MoQ for service validations.
- Designed, developed and implemented the business logics in web APIs in the publisher application. Implement the logic to maintain history of the transaction.
- Creating User stories and tasks in the TFS based on the requirements. Also, update the iteration status and concerns to customers.
- Doing Capacity and benchmark testing of the application in the Capacity environment with different set of services by using Soap UI.
- In corporate the external client and service configuration in the application by using the SSL communication.
- By using TFS, creating staging location and drop the code and configurations in the location for deployment in the production environment and assisting the release team during the deployment.
- Doing configuration of the TFS build and release definitions to have the continuous integration for the sandbox environment based on the current working branch.
- Deployment of the configuration portal and publisher application in the sandbox region for the user testing and consumer non-production regions for the service configuration.
- Application setup in different proxies based on the consumer traffic and usage.
- Troubleshooting the environment/ configuration issues faced by the consumers during the non-production validation by using various tools such as Dynatrace, Soap UI tests.
- Providing Knowledge transfer to the application users and fixed the issues and requirements raised by the users during the UAT.
- Involved in the production implementation plans and participated in the production implementation.
- Providing support to consumers during the consumer’s production release and product cutover from existing vendor application to new Gateway application.
- Doing postproduction validations and monitoring by using the in-built tool like COP live report and appmon Dynatrace and fixing production issues raised by the users.
- Doing enhancements and performance tuning of the application.
- Developing Proof of concepts to explore the possibilities of fit the latest technologies to the solution.
- Participating in daily status meetings and update the customer with product status and concerns.
Confidential, Fishers, IN
Lead .Net developer
- Preparing Application Migration Plan documentations for all subsystems based on the existing application information such as server information, client/ server certificates, VIPs, hosting methodologies, window accounts and services.
- Determine and prepared resources requirements (application and database servers) to host the applications.
- Doing server, security validations and address vulnerability findings.
- Preparing build packages and deploy the code in servers with appropriate configurations. Create sites and applications in the servers along with the server certificate installations and mappings.
- Doing database validation and fixes and make sure it meets all the requirements.
- Doing network connectivity validations and troubleshooting from the application servers by using tools like Wireshark.
- Doing application enhancements based on the new environment and data centres.
- Coordinating with the stakeholders to get the information on the web services and client certificates and get those configured in the middleware API.
- Troubleshooting the server/ client certificate handshake related issues.
- Setting up one automation jobs schedule to trigger the sql scripts for multiple functionalities such as clean up logs, periodical data rollup, etc.,
- Participate in the troubleshooting calls and helps stakeholders to determine their issues during their validations and during fixing issues.
- Participate in disaster recovery drills, doing application/ servers validations and fix the findings in actual production servers.
- Participate in the daily status calls and update the progress and issues to management team.
- Working on building the code repository in Bit Bucket along with setup the automatic deployment in the Jenkins.
Confidential, Fishers, IN
Sr .Net developer
- Responsible for support the existing Actional Intermediary and Web Infrastructure Utility applications and developed the enhancements by using Asp.net, C# and SqlServer based on the requirement from the support and custodian team.
- Developed new utility tools such as Application Id repository, Farm Utility and Vulnerability utility based on the client requirements by using Asp.net, C# and SqlServer.
- Implemented WCF services with the business logics.
- Worked on the Actional replacement requirements application requirements with the enterprise solution team.
- Support the Actional Intermediary (AI) and Actional Management Services (AMS) hosting servers and providing input to the application team for the potential and current issues.
- Setting up new service proxies and enhancing the existing services based on the requirement from the application team.
- Setting up the client certification both on the non-production and production environment and responsible for the application validation for the new certificates.
- Certifying the production readiness of the application after critical review of the changes before moving into production.
- Participating in the production migration activities with the application team and provision, the configured changes in the production environments.
- Providing on-call support and assist/ resolve services related issues raised by the application team.
- Working with Onsite client partners from different business regions for services related issues in their applications.