- 13 Y ears of professional experience in architecting, designing complex and high performance web applications. Proficient in full life cycle system development, analysis, design, development, system integration, unit testing, implementation of application software in Web - based and Client-Server environment.
- Work extensively in .Net Technologies (ADO.Net, C# .Net, ASP. Net, MVC, WCF and Web Forms)
- Expertise in user Interface development using AJAX, CSS and HTML5.
- Extensive experience in XML Web Services and WCF Services development in ASP.NET and AJAX.
- Worked on Angular JS 2, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET State Management & ASP.NET Caching.
- Experience building/managing Web Apps using Classical ASP, ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC (Razor/ASPX engine).
- Extensively worked on WCF and Web Services to provide SOA architecture and Configuration based activation applications on SOAP and REST protocols.
- Developed several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks such as remote thermostat and demand-response management. REST web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Developed service-oriented architecture (SOA) to integrate with 3rd party systems while maintaining loose coupling.
- Expertize in DevOps and CICD process. Very good knowledge on Jenkins, GIT and TFS Deployment process. Very Good Experience in TFS (Team foundation Server).
- Work extensively in databases in Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g, Oracle 11g and Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012/2016.
- Strong Experience in Data Definition Language, View, Functions, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Strong experience in writing SQL queries, and Normalization process of the SQL server.
- Expertise in the Database Designing, Debugging Stored Procedures, SQL Profiler, Query Performance and Optimization.
- Expertise in Data Migration, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Service) Packages and DTS (Data Transformation Service).
- Experience in Application Design using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Object Oriented Methodologies like UML, Agile Model, Waterfall, good understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC). Good Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) Concepts, Multithreading, Asynchronous programming and Supply Chain Management process.
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/ 7/ XP / NT / 2000, Linux and UNIX
Language: VB. NET, Visual Basic 6.0, C, C++.
Dot.Net Framework: Net Framework 2.0 / 3.0 /3.5, 4.0 and 5.0.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, CSS, XML Schema, Xpath.
RDBMS/Tools: SQL Server 7.0 / 2000 / 2005 / 2008 / 2012 and 2015, MS Access Oracle, IBM DB2.
Web Technology: Classical ASP, ASP. NET, WCF, HTML, DHTML, VB Script, Java Script, Ajax (XML Http request, MSXML - XML Http Request), CSS, HTML5.
Web Servers: IIS Configuration, APACHE Server 5.0, 7.0.
Web Designing Tools: Adobe Photo Shop, Dreamweaver, Flash, MS- Fireworks
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports for .Net, Text Based Reports, SSRS (SQL Server 2005)
Integration Technology: SSIS (SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012 and 2015), DTS Tools
Version Control System: Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Team Foundation Service (TFS)
Bug Tracking Tool: Test Tracking Pro, BMC Remedy and ITSM
SO Architecture: ASP.Net XML Web Services and WCF
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS (HTTP+SSL), FTP, SOAP and LDAP
Methodologies: Software Engineering (SDLC), Agile & Scrum.
Confidential, Timonium, MD
Senior Applications Developer/ Dot.Net Lead
- Analyze, Design, develop and implement systems software using ASP.NET, C#.NET, SQL Server Technology and Jenkins.
- Gather and analyze the requirements on daily basis and prepare the development plan.
- Planning and prioritizing of CI automation scope and backlog. Identify improvements to enhance CI/CD process.
- Developing CCM Dashboard web application to process the end to end deployment strategy using multi-tier architecture, C#, Entity Framework 5, ASP.NET MVC.
- Provide Automation ideas to faster the response time on build and environment setup activities, Using C#.Net, Jenkins.
- Monitor and track scheduled build/deployment activities.
- Co-ordinate with different functionality teams such as Middleware, DevOps to setup isolated project environment for development activities.
- Doing R&D on version migration tool utilities to support new initiative and implement the same to improve the performance of the tool and to streamline the process.
- Working as an onsite lead for UPS project, involving in all the phases of the project life cycle starting from requirement gathering till implementation.
- Creating technical document, use cases and unit test case scenarios for different functionalities
- Regular meetings with Business Analysts of dependent Systems to discuss and document changes and enhancements in any of the systems
- Developing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Views using Microsoft SQL Server Programming;
- Developing batch jobs to transfer data from central data warehouse to transactions database for legacy applications and reports.
- Developing SSIS packages to import and export with multiple database interface.
- Using ETL (SSIS) to develop jobs for extracting, cleaning, transforming and loading data into Data Warehouse.
- Involved in porting data from legacy systems (DB2) to the staging area (SQL Server) from where the teams can pick up the data for further processing.
- Introducing Object Oriented Programming Patterns, Participating application performance analysis and SQL Performance analysis.
Environment: Microsoft SQL Server 2008R, 2015, DB2, Oracle 10g, SSIS, TFS, Microsoft Visio, ADO.Net, C#.Net, ASP.Net, WCF, MVC, Java Script, AJAX, XML, web services and Jenkins .
Confidential, Timonium, MD
- Lead the efforts for Business requirements analysis, design, coding and testing.
- Responsible for developing solutions (C#, ASP.Net and VS 2015, Node, Bootstrap, Data binding ) for signed off BRDs and also lead the overall development from the team.
- Reviewing with SMEs and stake holders for feasibility of the developed modules, and then lead the efforts for RLD (Release Level Development).
- Responsible for innovative approach for enhancements over existing applications to meet with current business demands.
- Responsible for resolving the technical and functional related issues with SMEs and help the team achieve time lines.
- Responsible for reviewing existing database model, ER Diagrams, and Database design.
- Responsible for creating views, functions, triggers and Stored Procedures for whole development efforts, and also responsible for creating batch programs, PowerShell scripts to deploy QA/Production Test/Production environments.
- Responsible for XML based Web services between UPS Billing System and Address Management Systems.
- Responsible for Code Reviews, Best practices, and creating Standard procedures for the development efforts, to avoid performance issues.
- Responsible for creating Technical Specifications documents, Technical approach documents, and User training materials, Release documentation, Release Scripts, FRDs, and other product related documentation.
- Responsible for code refactoring, version control of Code, and documentation.
- Responsible for mentoring client’ employees and other train the trainer programs.
Environment: ADO.Net, C#.Net, ASP.Net, WCF, Angular 2, Node, MVC, Java Script, AJAX, XML and web services , Oracle 10g and Microsoft SQL Server 2015, TFS and Microsoft Visio.
C# .Net Consultant
- Responsible for developing Warehouse Management System major enhancements and upgrades.
- Responsible for leading the efforts for complete Offshore and Onsite team and support the development process.
- Lead the efforts for Business Requirement Analysis, user meetings, interviews with SMEs and other product owners.
- Responsible for creating high level technical documentation along with the architecture group and create technical documentation for development approach and addressing business requirements challenges.
- Responsible for conception of innovation approach, POCs to deliver the executable code to QA/Production Test and Production environments.
- Responsible to mentor the client’s employees and new team members and bring them up to speed to meet the project goals.
- Responsible to coordinate efforts among worldwide development teams within the organization.
- Coordinating with the clients in terms of technical support, production support and Release Level Development (RLD).
- Analyze and fix issues related to performance like memory leak and garbage collector, improving the performance of the stored procedure. Improve the database standards (Table format, Clustered index, Non-clustered Index, temp tables, long procedures, dirty read, order of execution and so)
- Development of the Order flow from Warehouse entry to exit (Status from ASGN to RLSD).
- Involved in High level and Low-level design and implement Code re-factors changes. Communicate the changes with interface team and Involve the changes required which is going to impact from other interfaces.
- Interacting with the end users and gathering the feedbacks
- Providing value adds to custom applications.
- Supporting the team to resolving the issues in terms of technical and functional by discussing with business leads
- Involved in developing batch jobs to transfer data from central data warehouse to transactions database for legacy loans and reports.
- Monitor and fix security related issues across applications.
- Interaction with client team to understand business requirements and develop the System design and involved in technical discussions, design reviews.
- Work Extensively in Application support process. Creates and maintain the documentation in Wikis or SharePoint for future reference.
Environment: ADO.Net, C#.Net, Classical ASP, ASP.Net, WCF, MVC, Java Script, AJAX, XML and web services. Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g , Microsoft SQL Server 2012, SSIS Packages, DTS Packages, DB2 Database, TFS, SAP Reports, BMC Remedy, ITSM and IBM Rational Clear quest.