- Cloud Solution Architect expert resource for cloud services and strategic IT initiatives, program management & development, and other organizational consulting functions.
- Offer extensive hands - on & supervisory experience in Systems Architecture Engineering & Strategy Planning and support to customers across all technologies..
- 16 years of professional services, primarily in the Virtualization & Cloud Consulting Infrastructure As Services and Platform As Service to Architect Solutions Design / Engineering with strong emphasis on identifying client’s requirements and provide principle technical advisory within the IT/ITES industry.
- Experience and hands on in design, implementing compute, storage, serverless, Devops, microservice, automation management for cloud and on premise datacenters.
- Providing advocacy and strategic technical guidance to help plan and build solutions using best practices, and proactively keeping customers infrastructure operationally healthy, having close relationships developed with customers to allow understand their business/operational needs and technical challenges, and help them achieve the greatest value from public cloud solutions.
- Partnering effectively with stakeholders across the globe in solution\design and working in a virtual team environment .
- Ability to contribute to the development of IT departmental strategies to align with the overall business strategy as well as coporate strategy in complex, highly matrix environment, with support and guidance/ direction, effectively works in a team environment as well as independently.
- Strong Leadership qualities: integrity, influencing skills, attention to detail, timeline sensitive, goal with profit oriented; skills and the ability to effectively supervise others workload.
- Skilled in most areas of technologies which includes designing, installation, configuration, maintenance which helped successfully reaching Enterprise level IT goals along with cost reduction.
- Good project management, time management, technical leadership and organizational skills
- Microservices and Containers using Cloud Container Services on AWS and Google Cloud Platform.
- EC2, S3, VPC, Glaciers, Route53, CloudFront and other Cloud Services on Google Cloud Platform, App Engine, Compute Engine. Automation & Configuration tools - Teraform, Ansible, Jenkins CI/CD.
- Kubernetes, Docker Containers, Windows Server(s) 2003 and 2008 R2 Editions, Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange 2003 and 2007 and Microsoft Clustering,SCOM, SCCM, VMM, RHEL 7.0, VMWare and Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, Windows 10, Backup Enterprose Solutions Veeam, Networker 8.2.1,HP Data Protector.
- Support Delivery engagements as a L2 / L3 Support Engineer as an escalated point of contact and perform RCAs for Major incidents impacting production environment
- Perform regular maintenance of servers through installation of software upgrades, patches and hardware upgrades for the client’s environment. Automation via Power Shell Scripting
Cloud Technical Architect
- Collaborates and discuss with Network and Application Architects on design/architecture reviews, code reviews, for large applications, systems and/or networks.
- As a Cloud Architect working on vendor engagements to assess their video product with AWS Services integrations into the current video platform for the enterprise systems.
- Create and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of AWS &Azure & Google Services within a wide range of customers and partner.
- Evaluate new technologies and products and design a roadmap for requirements and recommendations.
- Provides technical leadership and consultation to development teams with detail design and application security reviews for hosting video services on Amazon Web Services.
- Implemented Amazon Web Services solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling, Route53.
- Experience in migrating and implementation of multiple video applications from on premises using Amazon aws like SMS, SQS, DynamoDB, Cassandra DB, RDS database, AWS Aurora, Cloud Management Platforms with Cloud Formation, Glaciers Archiving Service, Lamba Serverless.
- Working on Content Distribution Network (CDN) with different vendors like Akamai, Limelight, vCDN, Aamazon Web Service - CloudFront with the formats like HLS and MPEG-DASH and Microsoft Smooth Streaming for different media players to support VOS - Video Operating System
- Worked on Open source development for Docker Containers, DockerSwarm, Rocket, Apache Mesos, Kubernetes, Microservices, Splunk, New Relic, Conviva and on GitHub.
- DevOps - Automation with Ansible and Infrastructure as Code Terraform for deployment of infrastructure.
- Working in Agile and SAFe 4.0 standard methodologies, applied to software development and security, architecture design, as part of a Scrum team member work with the Product Owner, to deliver on Product backlogs or any New Features required for the Product. Participate in daily scrums meetings, perform scrum ceromony and demos & PI planning, review and retrospective, JIRA etc.
- Design AWS Cloud Formation templates to create multi region video application with Elemental Encoders and databases.
- Developed an AWS Security Group Strategy and build an edge security design consisting of separate VPCs.
- Manage Proof Of Concepts, for high end projects to, evaluate and adopt most suitable Cloud Computing (Public & Private Clouds, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) with AWS Services and Google Cloud Platform.
- Managed and improvised the build infrastructure for software development and continuous integration (CI) and deployment (CD), used Jenkins and pipelines to drive all microservices builds on to the docker registry and then deployed to kubernetes with creation of Pods.
- Worked on Ansible towers to manage web applications, config Files, database, Users Mount Points and Packages. Ansible to assist in building automation policies.
- Kubernetes cluster and configuration and supported it running on the tip of the CoreOS.
- Experience working on DockerHub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Manage the scope, risk and issues or any impact of changes and documenting the details any implications or risk and provide a mitigation plan.
- Represents projects in various review and governance bodies to provide expertise on projects with respect to technology solution.
- Inventory the existing infrastructure and translate it to the architecture diagrams. Develop long-term planning and architecture to ensure systems are scalable to accommodate long term growth.
- Provide different open source platforms for the video infrastructure and design the solutions for video streaming from different broadcast center.
Senior Infrastructure Technical Architect
- Define Cloud Computing adoption models, best practices, use cases, guidance documents in developing and executes Aamazon Web Serivce (AWS) Cloud strategy and roadmap.
- Provide leadership and strategic guidance with pursuit teams during the solution development process to ensure alignment with overall company sales and client business strategy and effective use of AWS services offerings. Develops high-level technical operating strategies and solutions, and benefits. Analyzes stakeholders, identify and recognizes prospect traits and determines how to effectively influence their decision.
- Networking concepts including routing tables, access control lists, firewalls, NAT, HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, OSI model.
- Provide functional and/or technical expertise to plan, analyze, define and support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or group of applications.
- Develop infrastructure plan design, systems analysis, security, data center operation and network for Client in Airline industry and maintain the high level of delivery of IT solutions. Design & Planning, De- Duplication VMAX, VPLEX, VNX’s, XtremIO, Cisco UCS and Nimble Storage Solutions.
- Setup of Disaster Recovery DRaaS Datacenter with AWS Services.
- Design & Implementation of Isilon S- Series for IOPS - intensive applications. Planning and deployment for Isilon S-Series, X- Series and NL and HD - Series.
- Design and Implementation of VMware VSphere VCenter, Configuration of Virtual Datacenter, ESXi 6.0 and ESXi 6.5 .Migrations from P2V, V2V and V2C,Update Manager.
- Providing RFP for Converged Infrastructure and Cloud Solutions (Amazon Web Services and Azure) with the architectural needs by bringing in enterprise level technology platforms for the storage, network and compute and Disater Recovery Solution on Amazon Web Services.
- Execute proof-of-concepts and Solution architecting on Virtualization and backup technologies, in terms of understanding the IOPS, and thereby sizing the storage product.
- Data Center architecture & design for customer environments by providing technical solutions for data center migration, application migration plans.
Senior Delivery Specialist
- Design and Implement infrastructure technical solutions to suit the customer requirements.
- Datacenter assessment and Capacity Planner and SLA maximization for the cloud platform services.
- Working on Blueprinting Methodology. Conduct onsite discussion with customer technical teams to review all compute, network, storage configuration and volumes.
- Common Architecture and Design blueprints & Best Practices for new infrastructure and hardware requirement for various projects. Design and Implement end to end solution for complex n-tier distributed applications running in multi data center for a large enterprise and capacity Management.
- Improvising existing backup solution and proposing a new backup solutions.Product evaluation and provide the matrixon prodcut evaluation to the leadership to help in decision-making.