- More than 16 Years of experience in IT industry mainly as Sr. Developer & Architect, Project Leader.
- As a technical architect, excellent understanding of advanced coding concepts, n - tier application architecture, UML diagrams, and different design patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Observer, MVC 5.0, MVP, and MVVM, WPF with PRISM etc. Also have a very good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, Data Dynamics Active Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services, SSIS packages
- Deep understanding of OOPs and SOLID principles. Also, well versed in functional programming using JavaScri00pt and C.
- Very good understanding of RDBMS database architecture in Microsoft SQL and Oracle, also NoSQL database such as Mongo DB. Good experience in large database management, performance tuning, normalizing and de-normalizing and analysis of data SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers. Used LINQ to SQL, lambda expressions and Entity Framework 6.0.
- Used tools such as Splunk, Dynatrace, Rollbar, Sonar, Postman, JIRA.
- Configured and consumed business rules using rule engines such as Duck Creek, InRule.
- Experienced in Microsoft Azure, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, Micro Services environment.
- Experienced with Business Intelligence activities with SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
- Experienced in Agile using Scrum and Extreme Programming models, also experienced with Waterfall software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies.
Programming Languages: C# 7.0/ 6.0 / 4.0/ 3.0/2.0/1.1 , VB.NET 1.1/ 2.0/ SQL, PL/SQL, C++, C, Python, R
Microsoft.NET: .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/ 3.0/2.0/1. x, Web Forms, Win Forms, ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/ 2.0/1. x ADO.Net, 3.5/3.0/2.0, Web Services, WCF Services, Win Services, LINQ, Entity Framework 4.0, MVC 4.0/5.0/6.0, MVVM, PRISM, Telerik Controls, Infragistics Controls, Dependency Injection, Autofac and similar IoC containers, StructureMap, Unity, nUnit, Jasmine frameworks.
Dev Tools: Visual studio 2017/2015/2012/2010/2008/2005/2003
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2003 MS Access 2007/2003, Oracle 10g/11g, MySql, Mango DB
Web Development: HTML5, CSS, XML, DHTML, XHTML, XPATH, SOAP, Adobe Flash MX, Java Script, jQuery, AngularJS, Node.js with gulp server, Ajax Programming
Operating Systems: Win 2000/2003, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win10
Versioning Tools: Visual Source Safe and SVN Tortoise, Team Foundation Server, RTC of IBM, Perforce
Other tools: Splunk, Dynatrace SaaS, Rollbar, Sonar, JIRA, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, One Note, Office 360, Duck Creek and InRule business rule engine. SQL reporting, Crystal reports and Active Reports reporting tools.
.NET Architect / Sr. Developer
- Design and build scalable multi-tier web applications using latest Microsoft technologies such as Object-Oriented Design, C# 6/5/4.5, Web APIs, MVC using Angular JS 2.0/4.0 with Node.js gulp server, Asynchronous programming, Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019 , .NET Core.
- Architect and build Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) web services with RESTful architecture and consume them over JSON and XML.
- As part of code reviewer group for C#, perform code reviews of the pull requests from coding standards perspective and also from functional perspective.
- Subject matter expert in many auto insurance related domains and review code from the perspective of these domains such as Motorcycle policies, Vehicle Customizations, Customer Retentions etc.
- Programming using SQL Server, Distributed Caching with Coherence servers, Rabbit MQ (Messaging Queue) for backend programming.
- Implement Azure based services and help DevOps to configure them.
- Setup and maintain code quality using tools such as CodeMaid, ReSharper, PostSharp, Sonar, gulp lint.
- Achieve 100% unit testing code coverage using Dependency Injection with StructureMap, Autofac IoC container, Unity and Jasmine frameworks.
- Act as SME for Vehicle customization, Customer retention center and benefit center functional areas and perform code reviews for impact analysis of the new code and suggest improvements if required.
- Track requirements/user stories using tools such as TFS, JIRA and Perforce.
- Support and debug production environment related issues using tools such as Splunk, Rollbar and Dynatrace SaaS.
- Communicate effectively with management as well as technical staff to act as a liaison between technical and business people.
- Build Proof of concepts to prove the viability of new technology and also explain pros-cons of the same to the management.
- Implement and participate in Agile scrums planning, sprint implementations, backlog grooming, lessons learned meetings, sprint deliverables demos etc.
- Educate and train new team members for latest technologies used in the projects.