- Over 6 Years of Extensive Experience in Windows SharePoint Products and Services including MOSS 2007.
- Extensive experience in Document Management, Web Content Management, Records Management, Office Forms Services, Search Server, etc.
- Hands on experience in designing, implementing, customizing, upgrading and migrating SharePoint Portal Sites in Medium to Large Server Farm environments.
- Extensive experience in other technologies including Web Services, JAVA/J2EE, XML/XSLT and other enterprise applications including BizTalk, Oracle and BEA WebLogic Portal Applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Microsoft Technologies: MOSS 2007, SharePoint Portal Server 2003, WSS 1.0/2.0/3.0, SharePoint Object Model, Office SDK, SharePoint Designer, MS Front Page, BDC, Excel Calculation Services, Web Parts, Tool Parts, Document Management, Records Management, Web Content Management, Search Server, Office Forms Services, Central Administration, MS InfoPath 2003/2007
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server 2000/2005, DB2, MS Access 2003/2007, MySQL
O/S: Windows NT/2000/2003, UNIX, LINUX
Application/Web Server: Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Application Server
Enterprise Technologies:Visual Studio .NET, Windows Workflow Foundation, BizTalk, SSRS, WebSphere Application Studio Developer
Los Angeles, CA
Sr. SharePoint Developer/Architect April 08 - Present
- Involved in designing and implementing a custom Sales Force Automation and Contact Management Portal Sites using MOSS 2007.
- Involved in migration of SharePoint Team Services based web sites to SharePoint Portal Server 2003
- Involved in planning the architecture design for a Small Server Farm implementation using MOSS 2007.
- Installed and configured MOSS 2007 in a standalone and a Small Server Farm environment.
- Created browser compatible Forms using Infopath 2007 and deployed to Form Library in Sharepoint Sites.
- Customized SharePoint architecture for collaboration portal that gives user the ability to view, store, share, and modify IT standards and policies.
- Designed and implemented custom site templates for Sales Force Automation and Contact Management.
- Designed and Developed Backup and Restore utility using Sharepoint Migration API.
- Conducted requirements gathering sessions with business representatives, Analyzed the business and developed Solution designed documents to measure overall performance using Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Installed and Configured Performance Point 2007 Monitoring Server along with the prerequisites Visual Studio 2005 Report Designer, ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Extensions 1.0, and SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Configured Infopath Forms to be sent via email and included in custom workflows to other internal departments like Purchasing to gather additional information required for invoice
- Designed and created custom workflows using Sharepoint Designer and Visual Studio.Net to process the vacation request applying the business requirements
- Designed the architecture of the server farms as well as the overall Sharepoint solutions
- Involved in building the Document Management Plan, User role and Security Plan, Contact Management Plan and Search Customization Plans.
- Designed and develop custom Web Parts utilizing SPS 2003 framework for integrated search, integrated user access and right management.
- Designed and developed solutions to automate and improve business processing using Infopath 2007, Web Parts, Workflows and Web Services.
- Wrote custom Web Services using SOAP XML messages to retrieve data from the CRM applications and made them accessible in the Sharepoint portal by creating application definition file using the BDC feature of MOSS.
- Involved in integrating and assigning permission for user accounts and Domain groups in Active Directory.
- Designed and implemented a Sales Dashboard site to allow Sales group to create/maintain Accounts, Leads, Contacts, Opportunities and Revenue Forecasting.
- Created custom content types both List and Document Content Types including Account, Lead, Opportunity and Custom Contacts.
- Involved in planning of information right management policies including Auditing policies and Expiration policies for different content types.
- Extensively used SharePoint designer to create custom data views based on SQL Server Database and Web Services to integrate with custom JAVA/J2EE interfaces.
- Used SharePoint Designer to create several people-centric workflows for Opportunity, Lead, Account Management and Contact Management.
- Involved in designing and creating custom Master Page Layout to implement corporate branding and look and feel using SharePoint Designer.
- Extensively used SSRS for generating reports based on external SQL Server database and creating KPI list for different performance indicators.
- Deployed custom Silverlight components to Sharepoint Sites to provide rich presentation.
- Used Excel calculation Services to manipulate Excel Workbooks and created custom Datasheet views.
- Designed and Implemented custom web parts using Visual Studio .NET for Content Rollup, Event Management, Custom Search and Integration with external BEA WebLogic Portal Sites.
- Involved in providing post production support for newly implemented MOSS 2007 Portal Sites.
Sr. SharePoint Developer/Architect July 07 – Feb 08
- Involved in all phases of implementation including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, and training.
- Designed and implemented An Intranet portal Site to connect the users, teams, and information. The site allows customization and personalization of the content and layout. It integrates information from various systems into one solution and has enterprise application integration capabilities.
- Architected, developed, and deployed enterprise-scale SOA solution that enables consumer applications to read and write to/from legacy data historians.
- Architected and developed a SharePoint portal sites which enables attorneys to navigate through the e-Discovery process, chronicle the events, and bookmark the findings.
- Worked with different features of WSS (Windows SharePoint Services), team sites, document libraries and lists.
- Created user registration forms using InfoPath, used SPQuery to automatically populate drop down fields with List data.
- Designed and Developed the SharePoint Portal Architecture which included developing Sharepoint Site Templates, creating WSS Sites and Portal Sites.
- Involved in Administration of Sharepoint portal and other WSS sites.
- Created connectable Web Parts, implementing IFilterProvider and IRowProvider and the back end was SQL Server 2005.
- Using Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007, created a form used to initiate the workflow capturing the information like transfer location, the message content to be used in both the audit log and e-mail notification, and the users to be receiving the e-mail message.
- Built and deployed InfoPath Forms, and connected it by using the Business Data Catalog Actions Web Part and wrote back the changes made via the custom Web Service
- Customized the out of the box features of SharePoint for the client including custom lists, web parts, themes and site templates.
- Migrated SharePoint sites from test server to production.
- Created documentation and trained administrators and tech support personnel in SharePoint.
- Created SharePoint support site for users to use as a knowledge base.
- Gathered requirements from various departments and constructed departmental portals.
- Determined cost and feasibility of architecting a solution that will provide Audience Targeting to a mixed user base each having unique authentication requirements (Active Directory, anonymous, and Forms Authentication) in an intranet, extranet, and internet environment
- Developed User Interface in C# to enter the various configuration parameters.
- Created Custom Web-Parts using C#.Net as the application layer and SQL server 2005 as the database layer.
- Configured SharePoint Single Sign-On (SSO) service and developed web parts to retrieve and leverage stored credentials for data access.
- Implemented a custom solution to automate the book creation/publication process using SharePoint 2003 and K2.Net 2003.
- Extensively used Central Administration client to perform server operations and application management tasks including backup and restores, error reporting and logging.
- Managed user requests for new features and functionality.
- Created and extended web applications, creating site collections and defining templates.
- Designed and implemented custom site content types and site columns for capturing business data.
SharePoint Developer March 06 - May 07
- Involved in the designing phase of the project requirements analysis. Created use case diagrams, implemented classes and methods, based on the UML designs.
- Participated in the process of migrating old WSS Sites to SharePoint Portal Server 2003.
- Involved in Rewriting existing Webparts to ensure compatibility with SharePoint 2003.
- Designed and implemented a custom tool for site directory management by using Sharepoint Object Model.
- Used ADO.NET to make database connections to external SQL Server 2000 database to execute custom queries and create custom data views.
- Used InfoPath 2007 to create forms that gather rate and location parameters from the user.
- Used CAML queries to access data that was stored in the lists.
- Developed ASP.NET Web parts and Tool parts by using MS Visual Studio 2003.
- Involved in rigorous testing and debugging of Web Parts and scripts.
- Created documentation for the end users on how to use the interface.
- Involved in Product support, Post-release maintenance, bug fixing and adding new features based on user requests.
SharePoint Developer April 05 – Jan 06
- Installed and configured SharePoint Portal Server 2003 to allow site creation and personalization for the employees within the organization.
- Performed administrative tasks such as Import User Profiles from active directory, create domain groups, roles and Setup Permissions.
- Created a custom Site definition with a custom master page and themes for branding sites including building CSS to incorporate the look and feel of the site
- Developed and deployed custom Web-parts, list definitions and document libraries in Visual Studio .Net 2003.
- Extensively used SQL Server Stored Procedures and Queries to retrieve the data from SQL data base.
- Collected search data using SQL Server 2000 stored procedures and created a custom web part to display it using ADO.NET.
- Developed web parts to display the data retrieved from back end SQL Server 2000 data base using C#.
- Involved in monitoring, troubleshooting, and performance analysis of the system/Provide configuration and maintenance support of user accounts.
- Modified Site definitions for SharePoint personal sites to enforce automatic creation of Resume document library for each user, and customized user profile database.
- Created custom page layouts and styles to apply branding using MS Front Page
- Developed Web forms, Presentation layer, Business layer and Data layer for various modules in the application
- Used ASP.NET and C# SharePoint Object Model while developing the Web forms to meet the user requirements.
- Conducted SharePoint training for other departments for newly implemented portal sites.
.NET Developer/Programmer Feb 04 - March 05
- Developed Web Forms using C#, as a code behind.
- Developed web pages using ASP. Net.
- Developed Security Credentials for users Authentication.
- Involved in Objected Oriented Analysis and Design using .net architecture.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures and SQL Queries
- Providing the Search functionality in the product structure along with the find next and previous functionality.
- Configured Web.config file for the configuration of the entire web application.
- Implemented input validation using the ASP.NET.
- Database Connection using Disconnected Architecture from ADO.NET
- Extensively used ASP.Net with XML Web Services
- Worked extensively with Web Forms, Server (Web/HTML) and Data Binding controls.
- Developed data driven web pages using ASP.NET, VB.NET and ADO. NET.
- Involved in deploying the application into production environment, fixed the bugs arise that require additional development in order to adjust the system, corrected some undetected problems.
- Used Visual Source Safe for Version Control.
- Involved in unit testing and system integration testing.
Education: Bachelor of Science.