- He is a Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD), and has over 20 years of architecture and development experience.
- He has worked as a project manager, application architect, lead developer, database developer and data modeler on diverse projects for many commercial industries
- He has excellent knowledge of enterprise and service - oriented architecture and development, especially using the Microsoft technology stacks.
- He prefers to work with Internet technologies in a high visibility position, possesses equal interest in both business and technology, and has excellent communication skills.
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8.1/Vista/7/Server, Linux, FreeBSD, Apple OS
Internet Technologies: ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC 5/6, .NET Core 3.0/3.1, IIS, Azure App Services/Functions/Logic Apps/Queuing, Apache, JSP, AJAX, JSON, Rails, Telerik Kendo.
Development IDE: Visual Studio.NET, Mono, Xamarin, SharpDevelop, Eclipse, NetBeans
- Developer on administrative web sites used by state and government employees, and a public web site used by the general public to observe Federal, State, and Local election results.
- The administrative sites are used to configure various aspects of the public web site. Results on the public site are displayed in real time.
- Additionally, solely architected, coded, and planned a web application dedicated to the secure management of women suffering domestic violence
- Responsible for architecture, new development, and continued enhancement from the database to the UI.
- Analyzed mission critical, core business application that imports POS system transactions and calculates royalties for franchises.
- Delivered recommended enhancements and performance optimizations in document format for Executive Team review. Made approved code changes and mentored developers.
- Assisted in devising the project plan for recommended enhancements.