- Over 8+ Years of Expertise in Windows applications, Web applications, Web services in .Net Framework and experienced hands in coding in Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Expertise in developing Windows based and Web based applications using C#, C Sharp Visual Basic (VB).Net, Java, VC++, JScript, SSL, COBOL
- Extensive experience in designing, developing, and deploying application in .NET 2003, 2005, 2008 and 2012 & also with ASP .NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 & 5RC1(GitHub) and MVC4/5, MVC 6 beta1, ADO.NET, MVP, MVVM.
- Expertise in using Model - View-Controller (MVC4/5) Architecture and experience with MVC 6 beta1 And Model View Presenter (MVP)Architecture
- Created (BLL) Business Logic Layer and Presentation layer in VB.NET. Worked on MVVM design pattern.
- Extensive experience in web API/Azure backend, Bootstrap/Angular front-end, iOS Swift companion app, ASP.NET MVC &MVP control logic, using C# and the Razor View Engine (HTML)&HTML5
- Experienced with Silverlight and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) in Model-View-View model (MVVM)architectural pattern in building ASP.NET Applications
- Hands-on experience in IDE Tools: Eclipse, RSA, WSAD, Red Hat Developer Studio.
- Experience in both progressive enhancement and single page applications (SPA) built using client side MVC frameworks such as AngularJS, Backbone, Knockout and Ember
- Experience with preparing sap crystal reports and invoice application with asp.net
- Expertise in different Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)controls, layouts, asset library and customized the appearance using their properties
- Worked on an open-source CMS Drupal to build website. experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) and working with N-TierArchitecture&3-tier architecture
- Experience using with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) in MVC 4/5
- Experience in Structured Query Language (SQL) data retrieval and expert in writing applications utilizing an MS SQL Server database 2005 and 2008, Microsoft SQL Analysis Services 2005 and 2008
- Experience with LINQ to Entities or LINQ to SQL Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
- Experience in Cloud based application development and implementation in NOSQL technologies like HBase, Cassandra, Couch DB, Mango DB and Amazon Web Services.
- Worked extensively on XCode, Android Studio, Xamarin Studio.
- Experience with version controls like TFS, CVS, SVN, GIT, MERCURIAL
- Experience with Kendo Controls and Telerik controls in building interactive and high-performance websites and applications
- Experience in connecting Bit bucket or GitHub accounts with JIRA using the JIRA DVCS Connector plugin
- Experience in building system and deploy application code to different environments, such as DEV, UAT, PRODUCTION using TeamCity, MS Deploy, TFS, GIT.
Confidential, Madison, New Jersey
Senior .Net Developer/Full-Stack Developer
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and identifying the requirements and defining the business rules to user requirements.
- Designed the complete solution using 3-tier Architecture model
- Successfully followed agile development steps starting from requirement to deployment.
- Migrated Legacy application to .NET core, Web API and deployed them in production.
- Created Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers to implement the MVC architecture.
- Worked on single page applications in MVVM way using AngularJS 6.0. Created different views for the screens in HTML 5. Created controllers to use in angular views, created angular based http services to consume Web API & also used jQuery-based Ajax.
- Worked on Single page application using Angular with Typescripts.
- Experience in using Data Grid controls for displaying dynamically data.
- Worked on UI using AJAX for making smaller, faster and user-friendly web-page application.
- Used bindings to control the construction of the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) channel stack at runtime.
- Design, develop and build application using React and Redux consuming the payloads received from the ASP.NET Web API Core 2.0.
- Extensively used WCF framework to build applications that inter-communicate and implement services using Service Contract and Data Operation
- Involved in complete application stack in Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3 Bucket.
- Implemented web services with SOA using WCF for passing data to multiple platforms.
- Analyzed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to completion. Migrating an existing on- premises application to Azure.
- Used LINQ to SQL (object relational mapping) for integrating data validation and business logic rules into data model. Used Angular Bootstrap for rich user interface and faster performance.
- Worked with VB.Net Web Forms, Web Services, State Management, Caching features, and configuring optimizations for securing the web application.
- Used various VB.Net server controls and data controls. Customized .Net Login Controls to implement authentication and authorization.
- Designed User Controls in the Application using ASP.NET for writing reusable User Interface UI and encapsulating the functionality.
- Created the UI layers and web pages, and integrated them to maintain the performance of data flow and data integrity using ASP.NET User Controls, Web Server Controls.
- Developed and Implemented Master pages in the application for designing Presentation Tier (web pages).
- Used Silverlight and applied CSS for a consistent look and feel for Page design in the application
- Worked on AJAX to populate user interface controls such as drop-down list and generate warning messages to enhance overall UI experience.
- Involved in developing the Business Layer in C#.NET, where all the Business Objects are written in developing the whole Application.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET.
- Designing, implementing and supporting fully automated Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes using DevOps.
- Prepared various test cases to fix the bugs and ensures the application is error-free using NUnit Testing.
- Worked Extensively with office 365 and Built chart, Graphs & Dashboard.
- Used Docker to built & run distributed applications in the cloud platforms.
- Used TFS to deploy and manage multiple projects and coordinate with the agile process.
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2017, CRM, RWD, .NET 4.0, ASP.NET, DB Scripts, Backbone.js, Proficy, Node.js, VB.NET, WCF, C#, Kendo UI, ADO.NET, WPF, RAZOR, CMS, SILVERLIGHT, SHAREPOINT, XAMARIN, IOS, ANDROID, XAML, MVVM, LINQ, ADO.Net, Eclipse, Entity Framework, WCF, SOAP, Web APIs, SPA WEB Service, SharePoint, PYTHON, MVC, WebAPI, Multithreading, HTML 5, CSS, XML, AJAX, Java Script, Angular JS, Azure, Bootstrap, SQL Server 2016, SSRS, Windows 7.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. .NET Developer/Full-Stack Developer
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Low Level Design, Coding and Integration.
- Involved in daily and weekly SCRUM meetings to discuss various aspects of the code related to individual modules.
- Involved in working with asp.net page navigation using workflow (4.0) functionality
- Building an invoice application with asp.net and crystal reports
- Created Python scripts for bringing up environment and for Data Metrics.
- Implementation of Xamarin Social component for accessing to Facebook Authentication API
- Map SharePoint out-of-box configurable features to business requirements to a maximum possible extent
- Created (BLL) Business Logic Layer and Presentation layer in VB.NET. Worked on MVVM design pattern.
- Integrated web services with existing Dynamic CRM application for contact and opportunity module.
- Administration of SharePoint platforms - versions SharePoint Online/2010/2007 (Intranet and External) Monitor, administer Backup/Restore activities using DocAve.
- Propose and implement Service Improvement Plans in SharePoint Support Design and implement of PCLs for handling database connections across platform using SQLite.NET
- Create reusable ColdFusion Components (CFCs) to write business logic and Data Access Components.
- Worked in MVC architecture to create web applications using ASP.NET and SQL Server.
- Good understanding of BizTalk Rules Engine -BRE, creating rules, vocabularies etc.
- Worked on designs using Responsive Web Design Grids (RWD)
- Use JS framework such as AngularJS for data driven apps and Backbone.js for heavy DOM manipulation.
- Worked with LINQ, Entity Framework and Object Relational Mappers (ORMs) and used Entity Framework 5 as ORM to communicate with SQL server.
- Used Auto Mapper to convert Entity Framework Model to WCF Model.
- Used LINQ extensively to manipulate in memory collections
- Using Web Services like SOAP & REST for interaction of data between Microsoft Dynamic CRM & Microsoft SQL Server ·
- Created the WebAPI’s to access data from database and passed as datasource for DevExpress controls.
- Involved in writing queries using LINQ.
- Worked with entity framework, LINQ in C# and extensively used LINQ to SQL to query the database.
- Used LINQ and WCF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Design, develop and implement WCF and Web API application which consume SQL server as backend.
- Created a Windows service to host the WCF service.
- Leverage the usage of the tool for SharePoint Administration
- Involved in changes to WCF Web Services, to handle request from POS server and responded back with the required information by getting the information from the Database
- Designed and Developed Event, Batch module using Silverlight 4, MVVM and Prism.
- Experienced with cloud-based web application development using Web API, Entity Framework.
- Responsible for implementing the Client-Side Validations using JQuery and Java Script.
- Configured adapters for sending messages to SQL Server from BizTalk Server.
- Create Cache Memory on Windows Azure to improve the performance of data transfer between SQL Azure and WCF services.
- Create dynamic views using AngularJS and implement different modules in AngularJS.
- Extensively used ASP.Net for UI design with VB.NET acting as a code behind.
- Worked with refactoring, re-architecting and enhancing an existing AngularJS application to follow strict
- Migrated some of action classes and JSP to Angular JS Controller, and developing web based GUIs using Angular.
- Designed and Developed CME Inbox using Silverlight 4, MVVM and PRISM architecture.
- Developed the UI component architecture for developer framework using AngularJS.
- Created various Web Forms & User Interfaces Screens using VB.NET& ASP.Net.
- Developed forms using Bootstrap framework
- Implementing various functionalities of bootstrap like buttons, modals, and menu bar.
- Involved with code development and testing on a website hosted on Windows Azure cloud.
- Responsible for developing the reusable Components on UI(Views) by developing the Partial Views, View starts, and reusable components for implementing the business rules with C# and OOPS Concepts.
- Used client-side techniques for manipulating the document object model (DOM) in user interface (UI)
- Used telerik UI controls in interactive and high-performance of Applications
- Designed User Interface using Asp.net Standard Controls, Win Forms and Ajax Controls.
- Involved in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) or End-User Testing.
- Maintaining the Source code using Team Foundation Server (TFS) in a multi-developer environment.
- Involved in business basic database language of MAS90, MAS200SQL
- Used LINQ to work with datasets, objects, entities as well as ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Consumed ADO.NET Entity Framework for Entity Data Model, Entities, Relationship Mapping, and Querying Data.
- LINQ experience to work with datasets, objects, entities as well as ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Involved in designing and developing, windows based application using Microsoft .Net framework 4.0 with C# and VB.Net as code behind language
- Used ADO.NET to connect and retrieve data from SQL Server.
- Maintain and support SQL Server database server and hosting monitor SQL Server connectivity and performance, user session timeouts, load time and Data integrity.
- Writing stored procedures and SQL queries to fetch the data using SQL Server 2012.
- Creating Data Access Classes to interact with Database.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (Cloud Services) S3 infrastructure using AWS (SNS, SQS).
- Normalize the Access database tables so that data can be more easily migrated to more robust backend databases
- Used Agile-Waterfall Hybrid Methodology and worked with API integrations applications
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr. .NET Developer
- Extensively used ASP.NET MVC for UI design, with VB.NET and C# acting as the source of code.
- Created various Web Forms & User Interface Screens using C#.NET & ASP.NET.
- Worked in MVC architecture to create web applications using ASP.NET and SQL Server.
- Worked with Java-based tool called Jenkins in web interface, and uses MS Build to build .NET projects in Visual Studio.
- Used XML Web Services for sharing some important financial calculation functions with all other applications
- Designed and developed class library for Domain entities using Entity Framework 5.0.
- Worked with Implementing Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) and retrieve data from different data sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL)
- Worked in developing code for the database applications to interact with the databases, using ADO.NET, LINQ and Entity Frame Work.
- Worked with Accessing the Data from Database and XML's using LINQ.
- Developed Http web services with Asp .Net Web API Frameworks for all CRUD Operations.
- Used Web API to populate dropdown list and utilize JQuery UI autocomplete to call action method in controllers.
- Designing and developing user interface (UI) screens using ASP.NET and VB.NET.
- Used Bootstrap for layout and style for developing interactive web applications.
- Involved in deployment of application on Azure server by creating packages
- Implemented complex financial processes by designing data and business layers utilizing C#.NET, ADO.NET and XML.
- Developed Master Pages for multiple pages and CSS for unique look and feel of the application and code behind coding are done with VB.NET.
- Used Validation Controls. Created various User Controls for the application.
- Used AJAX advanced techniques for textbox autosuggest.
- Worked with Inversion of control (IOC) and Dependency Injection (DI) to remove dependencies of application, to makes the system more decoupled and maintainable.
- Worked with best testing practices including unit, system and integration testing methodologies to ensure minimal impact on production systems
- Worked extensively on designing databases and normalizing tables.
- Used ADO.NET for the storage and retrieval of data from the database.
- Used XML based procedures for ADO.NET objects, to facilitate the importing of large XML datasets into the SQL Server database.
- Created database tables and implemented SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers, and complex queries in SQL Server.
- Worked with ADO.NET objects such as SQL Connection Object, SQL Command Object, Data Implemented the data access layer using ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Designed and developed SQL Server database structures for optimal database performance. Ensure data integrity
- Wrote and ported stored procedures for SQL Server and Oracle (T-SQL and PL/SQL).
- Used lean principals in scrum master in Agile Framework and worked with Agile software development methodologies
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, .NET 4.0, ASP.NET, HL7, BIZTALK, VB.NET, C#, ADO.NET, WPF, XAML, LINQ, ADO.Net, Entity Framework, WCF, SOAP, Web APIs, SPA WEB Service, SharePoint, MVC, Multithreading, HTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, Java Script, Bootstrap, AZURE, SQL Server 2012, Oracle, PL/SQL, SSRS, Windows 7.
Confidential, Franklyn, TN
- Developed and designed GUI using Web Forms/ASPX, HTML, XSLT, and CSS.
- Developed and maintained Class Diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Used ADO.NET, data adapters, data readers, and datasets for data access.
- Worked with Facets claims systems & EDI 834, 835, 837 files.
- Design and Development of Integration modules with third party credit bureaus, Loan safe using ASP.NET, HTML, Java Script and XML.
- Coding and scripting in C, ASP.NET, SQL and Java script multi-tiered web based .Net Framework 3.5 and SQL SERVER 2005.
- Built a web services in mid-tier to get data from data layer and feed them to presentation layers ASP.NET Page, Window applications.
- Developed client programs to consuming web services.
- Develop rich front-end UI using AJAX Controls, Silverlight 4.0, Expression Blend and XAML.
- Created web sites navigation by using Accordion feature in Ajax control tool kit.
- Created Grid view to display courses in a well-defined manner arranged in multiple tabs with sorting and paging.
- Customized Web controls in item template of the Grid view.
- Developed message center as a part of LMS to send messages between people and applications, to filter messages based on messages type, to show message counter.
- Wrote triggers for table updating, deleting and load historical data into history tables.
- Developed a web page which gives users ability to run External programs.
- Wrote stored procedures to update start/end date of components when changing start date of applicant, retrieve loans detail.
- Messages confirmed when deleting button was clicked.
- Constructed classes, implementations to encapsulate data by class objects instead dataset.
- Using DOM with java script to update, manipulate asp.net web server controls.
- Designed developed Screens for Mortgage broker and loan officer hierarchy and admin ASP.Net Pages using Visual Studio.NET.
- Development of Real-time underwriting module to approve or deny the Loans.
- Customized merchant setup for new merchants and storefronts.
- Maintenance and support of LMS System.
- Enhancements to the Data Conversion product and Import of Loan Data from Old system to New system and ensuring balancing between LMS and old system.
- Developed web services for Application Processing and Approval Engine.
- Created and Updated mobile pages in Xamarin Forms for cross platform mobile application
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Involved in designing the layout of User interface using Visio and Class diagrams using UML.
- The Presentation Layer is implemented in ASP.NET with HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and Web Controls. The Web Forms are developed utilizing the C#.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Data grid, Datasets were used extensively to display various SQL Server elements and allowed real time updates.
- Displayed data in tabular form based on the criteria selected using Data Grid controls and dynamically loaded data in controls using the server events.
- Used AJAX for Partial Page Updating, Invisible Data Retrieval, Constant Updating, Smooth Interfaces, Simplicity and Rich Functionality
- Created T-SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and views in SQL Server to interact with database.
- Designed the complete solution using N-tier Architecture model and design patterns mainly Abstract Factory and Singleton.
- Worked on Agile SDLC, SCRUM Methodology to practice-based methodology for modeling and documentation of software-based systems.
- Implemented features of ASP.NETAJAX such as Calendar Controls, Repeater Control, and Validation controls, Dataset, Security using forms authentication.
- Designed different components using C# language and used Exception handling, Error providers to handle exceptions.
- Designed Master Pages for look, feel and standard behavior to centralize the common functionality of all the web pages.
- System Administration with ADS, IIS, FTP and Proxy.
- Developed the necessary Stored Procedures and created Complex Views using Joins for robust and fast retrieval of data in SQL Server using T-SQL.
- Generated Monthly and quarterly Reports as bar charts for the management using different techniques like data filtering, adding, interactivity using SSRS
- Worked on Team Foundation Server (TFS), creating and managing projects and accessing the items.
Environment: .NET Framework 2.0, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET, XML, Web services, HTML, SQL Server2008, Oracle 10g, Crystal Reports, IIS 6.0, Windows 2000, VSS, NUnit, Visual Studio 2005.