- Enthusiastic person with good analytical and communication skills, with keen interest to work and learn cutting edge technologies with 9+ years of professional experience.
- Experienced Technology Lead committed to maintaining cutting edge technical skills and up - to-date industry knowledge.
- 8+ years of experience in C#.NET and experience in developing ASP.NET, MVC and HTML5 based web applications using 3-tier architecture.
- Over 8 years of experience in Banking and Financial Services (Wealth Management and Investment Banking) domain. 2+ years of architecture consulting experience.
- Experience in developing Web Applications using ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/2.0, VB.NET, C#, Web Services, Web Forms, AJAX. Good knowledge on HTML5 and Angular.
- Expertise in SQL stored procedures, views and functions with over 2+ years experience in SSIS and SSRS. Good knowledge on entity framework and SQL performance tuning.
- Experienced in Software Development Life Cycle including requirements gathering, project estimation, architecture and design, data modelling, implementation, code reviews, unit testing, deployment and production support.
- Team lead for 4+ years with experience in waterfall and agile methodologies.
ASP.Net MVC 4, ASP.Net Web forms, C#, ADO.NET, WCF, AngularJS.
SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Entity Framework, Knowledge on Hadoop and Mongo DB
IBM MQ, Enterprise Library
Autosys, TFS, Subversion
Banking and Financial Services (Wealth Investment Management)
Excellent problem: solving and debugging abilities
Excellent communication skills
- Designed a 3-tier architecture with ASP.Net MVC 4 front end , web service middle tier and Sql 2012 backend. Involved in creation of High and Low Level Design document which included artifacts such as logical model, deployment model, physical data model.
- Designed the application database using targeting Sql 2012.
- Defined the data migration strategy for migrating data from Sql 2005 to Sql 2012 platform.
- Designed and developed Windows Services tool to poll the IBM Message Queues and generate SSRS Reports.
- Designed and developed Windows services using IBM Message queues to read order execution details from Charles River Trading platform.
- Presented application architecture in Architecture Review Meetings and CTS Reviews.
- Designed data layer framework and logging framework using Enterprise Library 5.0.
- Worked on automation of application build using TFS Build and continuous integration.
Technologies Used: ASP.NET MVC4.0, HTML5, JQuery, Sql 2012, WCF, SSRS 2012, SSIS 2012, IBM MQ, Load and Web Performance Test and Enterprise Library 5.0.
- Worked with the client business team to gather requirements and also worked on requirement analysis and estimation.
- Primary point of contact for application delivery and leading a team of 5 people.
- Presented application architecture in Architecture Review Meetings and CTS Reviews
- Designed the application architecture with ASP.NET 3.5 web pages, web services built over Merrill Framework Components and SQL 2008 backend.
- Designed and developed Data Migration Module to migrate data from Sql 2005 to Sql 2008 platform.
- Designed major enhacemnets involving multiple application interface.
Technologies Used: ASP.NET 3.5, WCF, Sql 2008, SSIS 2008 and SSRS 2008.
- Senior developer in a team of 10 developers on two systems (AAM and Reg9) designing multiple engines for the rules flow
- External controls/toolkits used - Infragistics ultraweb grid, ASP.Net AJAX.
- Worked on performance analysis and tuning. Used visual studio team tests to create Unit Tests.
Technologies Used: Asp.Net Web forms (.Net 3.5), Infragistics, SQL Server 2005, SSIS, Autosys and Cognos for reporting, AJAX Toolkit