- 16 years of strong experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle viz. Architecture/Requirement Analysis/Definition, Design, Development and testing.
- Extensive experience in the Development of ASP.net platform.
- Working experience on Web Services, .Net Remoting, Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX Library, DHTML.
- Hands on experience on jQuery, Prototype, Google APIs (Search, Gears), and Windows Live APIs.
- Good Understanding of Design Patterns.
- Working experience of Crystal Reports, FileNet Content Management and FileNet Workflow system.
- Ability to articulate technical problems & solutions in a mixed team environment.
Languages: Node.js, Knockout.js, Angular.js, React, ASP.Net 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, C#, VB.Net, Java, HTML5, CSS3, DHTML, LINQ, WPF, WCF, C, C++, Visual Basic 6.0, XML, Java Script, Microsoft AJAX Library, jQuery, Node.js, Nunit, Visual Studio Unit Testing framework, Log4Net., Angular.js, React
Databases/OR Mapping: NoSQL (Redis, MongoDB, Hbase, HQL, Spark, Pig)SQL Server 2005, 2008 & 2000, Oracle 9i, MS Access
Technology: Big Data (Cassandra, Hadoop), Bower, Gulp, Grunt, Web Services, .Net Remoting, Crystal Reports, SSIS, SQL server reporting services, RSS, Json, FileNet Workflow System, and FileNet content management system, Zuora, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Boomi.
Source Control: GitHub, Visual Source Safe (VSS), CVS, SVN.
Operating Systems: Ubuntu 14, Windows 7, Windows VISTA/XP/9x/2000/NT, DOS, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, UNIX.
Mobile Development: Apache Cordova (iPhone and Android)
Cloud Services: AWS, Azure, google cloud.
Micro Services: Docker, Putty
Study Project: Recommendation Engine. (Hadoop, Hbase and Hql)
Confidential, San Franscisco, CASoftware Developer
Technologies/Product ASP.net MVC, LINQ, JQuery, Angular, Bootstrap, hangfire, Kendo, SQL server 2012, Entity Framework.
- Worked on Q&A, Ideas, People search, blog post, Feed widgets.
- Used Google APIs for search and offline message transmission.
- Used Windows Live APIs for search.
- Twitter and Facebook integration.
- Learned IMIFied API for integration of our system through messenger services like Yahoo, MSN, GTalk, and AOL.
- Used metadata based entities and list to integrate widgets with the database.
- Worked on friendly URL.
- Used Web Services.
- Worked on Windows Vista Gadgets.
- While working on PAM worked on complex stored procedures to handle data carefully for purging or archiving.
- Got chance to work on vb and .net interaction APIs while working on Interconnect.
Technologies/Products ASP.net 2.0, SQL Server
- Developed different screens/web forms using ASP.net to facilitate reservation system.
- Used .net features like Bread Crumb, tree view, menu controller to give more flexibility in the application.
- Worked on stored procedures, triggers and functions on SQL.
- Worked on ADO.net, ODBC.net integration.
- Worked on User Controls.
- Worked on Custom controls.
- Worked on SQL server reporting Services.
Technologies/Products ASP.net 1.1, Oracle 9i, File Net Workflow System, File Net content management system.
- Developed different Confidential forms.
- Worked on FileNet Workflow system to create workflows for the forms which makes the data and also files move as per the workflow created, automatically according to time set.
- Worked on FileNet Content Management System to generate Web Based reports.
- Worked on all different types of Reports for ICMS system.
- Worked on XML for different data binding components in the project.
- Worked on .Net Remoting.
Technologies/Products ASP.net, SQL server 2000.
- Created project design to follow MVC pattern.
- Developed and Designed web forms in asp.net.
- Worked on HTML to make the website accessible under Section 508 of the Federal Rules.
- Made extensive use of ASP.net tools for simplicity.
- Used SQL server as a backend and handled all backend queries with Data Access Layer.
Environnent ASP.net, SQL server 7.0
- Developed web forms in ASP.net.
- Used DotNetNuke portal as the base of this site.
- Worked on crystal reports to create different graphical presentation of data